It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 4 horsefaces of the Apocalypse don't get it.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: dawnstar

Dealing with people like yourself who tell me that no matter what because I have the wrong effing skin color my feelings aren't and can never be justified because .... race.

Haven't you wallowed in your racism enough about now?

Funny how that nonsense works, isn't it? 100 years ago, Democrats talked down to races other than white, going so far as to work ceaselessly against the GOP's position of passing Civil Rights and voting rights for minorities, all while dehumanizing blacks to excuse their racism against them. Democrats then attempted to mask and delegitimize their own racism by publicly saying blacks weren't humans and, therefore, didn't deserve the same as white people. Fast forward to today, the Democrats practice racism against white people, while claiming that racism isn't legitimate and masking it behind a "Well, white people can't be discriminated or hated against because they've not experienced the same lives as minority races." How has this party which has been at the root of every incident of racial bigotry, racially motivated violence, and racial unrest managed to continue in this country for so long without someone putting them to bed and actually achieving the harmonious equality and peace the GOP have been striving for since the days of Abraham Lincoln?

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: smurfy

There you go again...

I didn't make it so long as to bore you then.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   
4 horse faces...throw in Sarah Jessica Parker and make it five.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zrtst

Nah, her wife deserves her!

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   
In all fairness, the President should be more diplomatic. I'm sure if he goes to the House next week and stands on the chamber floor with a pocket of sugar cubes, a slicker brush, and some clover, all of this can be resolved professionally and, who knows? He may even get a chance to meet these 4 representatives' jockeys and get some betting tips on their next races?

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   

It's not the skin color, it's not the religion, it's not their gender, it's their mouths.

Actually , it is the relative lack of intelligence that feeds the thoughts to the speech mechanisms that produce words. Huge disconnect going on there.
And , putting their mouths in gear before they start their brain...

edit on 7/18/19 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

the Democrats practice racism against white people, while claiming that racism isn't legitimate and masking it behind a "Well, white people can't be discriminated or hated against because they've not experienced the same lives as minority races." How has this party which has been at the root of every incident of racial bigotry, racially motivated violence, and racial unrest managed to continue in this country for so long without someone putting them to bed and actually achieving the harmonious equality and peace the GOP have been striving for since the days of Abraham Lincoln?

" I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races, that I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality." Abraham Lincoln.

Eeeewww...well, at least AL didn't roll back on it.

edit on 18-7-2019 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zrtst

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I thought this was going to be about Sarah Jessica Parker. While disappointed, it isn't about how she will bring about The End, I agree with you. They are over the top and either going to instigate a civil war or force the nation to swing HARD right to counteract the insanity.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

The 4 represent the biggest group of racists and bigots in the US.

Between them they;

Don't want black people to have a voice unless it's what they say

Why the hell would you say that? Do you have something to evidence that at all?

Want to harm Israel because of Jews

Again, where did you get that idea. Please give sources and details.

Mock 9/11

What is funny about a terrorist attack, and why would they mock 911? Again, provide sources for the allegation.

Lie about climate change legislation just to push communism

What was their lie about climate change and why, and how, could it "push Communism"? Trump is the one denying the science (because it is a popular view to do so). By not doing what needs to be done to reduce climate change, he is not ensuring the greatness of America or anywhere else.

They are authoritarians. They are communists, fascists, elitists.

Granted they may be authoritarians (but since they aren't actually the ones in authority right now, it's a bit preemptive to call them that, isn't it) and they may be elitists. But Fascists and Communists are at opposite ends of the political spectrum. Fascists are extreme right-wing, Communists are extreme left-wing (That is why Antifa - the anti-Fascists, are mostly Communist and the "Unite the Right" rallies were awash with Nazi and Fascist symbols - see, it all makes sense).

And right now? They're in control of an aspect of government.

Think about that.

4 people, 4 individuals who's thoughts are so extreme that they have to lie daily, are in charge of the House.

Really, it's like some right-wing propagandist tried to think of the very worst things to believe about the opposition, and you've swallowed it, hook line and sinker, despite how ridiculous the claims.

It occurs to me that every accusation you have raised in this post, is actually more applicable to Trump and his government (except perhaps the Communist bit). Try it, you'll see how much better it fits.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Between them they;

Mock 9/11

What is funny about a terrorist attack, and why would they mock 911? Again, provide sources for the allegation.

What was their lie about climate change and why, and how, could it "push Communism"? Trump is the one denying the science (because it is a popular view to do so). By not doing what needs to be done to reduce climate change, he is not ensuring the greatness of America or anywhere else.

Granted they may be authoritarians (but since they aren't actually the ones in authority right now, it's a bit preemptive to call them that, isn't it) and they may be elitists. But Fascists and Communists are at opposite ends of the political spectrum. Fascists are extreme right-wing, Communists are extreme left-wing (That is why Antifa - the anti-Fascists, are mostly Communist and the "Unite the Right" rallies were awash with Nazi and Fascist symbols - see, it all makes sense).

Think about that.

4 people, 4 individuals who's thoughts are so extreme that they have to lie daily, are in charge of the House.

Really, it's like some right-wing propagandist tried to think of the very worst things to believe about the opposition, and you've swallowed it, hook line and sinker, despite how ridiculous the claims.

It occurs to me that every accusation you have raised in this post, is actually more applicable to Trump and his government (except perhaps the Communist bit). Try it, you'll see how much better it fits.

Why in the world would you require that of someone else when you never back up your "opinions" with the same kind of proof you demand of others?
Must be that "everyone gets a trophy" type attitude I see so much coming from people willing to give up what little bit of freedom they have because of FEEEEEEEELZ?

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I consider myself an libertarian/anarchist and these 4 geniuses make me so glad. It's great to watch your worst enemy devour itself from the inside out.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Heh if you buy into anything Louis farrakhan sez you racist af

Study nation of Islam lore regarding the creation of whites

It's pretty funny tbh

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Start here.....

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: chr0naut

Between them they;

Mock 9/11

Think about that.

Why in the world would you require that of someone else when you never back up your "opinions" with the same kind of proof you demand of others?
Must be that "everyone gets a trophy" type attitude I see so much coming from people willing to give up what little bit of freedom they have because of FEEEEEEEELZ?

I often give supportive links. But this post didn't warrant it. It was full of nonsensical accusations, for which I wanted the poster to explore and see if they could find some validation.

I also gave the examples of Antifa being Communist (and anti-Fascist) and the "Unite the Right" rallies demonstrating the Nazi and Fascist roots of the right-wing (yes, the alt-right are right-wing, despite the denials).

I also pointed out that the the ones being described as "authoritarians" aren't actually the ones in authority. Trump is the President and is leading the government, which probably makes him and his government the authorities.

None of it was about FEEEEEEEELZ, at all.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 12:22 AM
link   

🖐️🖐️

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Start here.....

Oh, I see, you cannot understand the difference between being authentic and tokenism.

This woman wants authentic representation of marginalized groups, not paid and pose-able manikins who merely support whatever happens to be the party policy.

She probably gives a $#it.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 12:40 AM
link   

The glaring problem is:

American Democrats always scream loud about equality but continue to emphasize and place people into categories.

Tell me why that is 🤫

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

The glaring problem is:

American Democrats always scream loud about equality but continue to emphasize and place people into categories.

Tell me why that is 🤫

Acknowledgement of ethnic diversity isn't racist.

But telling four American women, to go back to the country they came from, just might be.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 01:20 AM
link   

I disagree. I think your "reasoning" is biased and one-sided.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join