It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 4 horsefaces of the Apocalypse don't get it.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Duderino
a reply to: network dude

I understand your fear. The Trump supporters realize that by parroting and owning every one of Trump's ideas and proclivities, those ideologies become theirs. Because of that, if he is labeled a racist, so are the supporters. If he goes down, so do they. They are so linked at this point, there is no going back.

But you dug this grave.

Good thing he is not racist tho so I guess this post is pointless. Show one actual example of racism by Trump. One the tweets are not even if the left wing propaganda dept wants to label it as such. Funny thing is Trump was labeled racist when he won the presidency before that he was heralded as not. You know who is a proven racist the c u next thursday he defeated for the presidency "my great mentor the former grand wizard of the KKK"! You know who else is a proven racist Joe Byeden "Not in my backyard" GREATEST PRESIDENT EVER in recent history Donald Trump Better for everyone regardless of race!!!!!!!!!! Donald Trump the great Uniter regardless of what the brainwashers of the media tell you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To think I did not even vote for him....my bad

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Ah, the perspectiveless attempt to conflate this situation to Nazi Germany, that old flailing nonsense. Let me know when you're done playing with your balls, soccer or otherwise, and maybe we can have an intelligent discussion here...

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: network dude

Now Trump is Facist as well as Racist.

Trump is a Fascist...FFS.

If there is anything most countries do agree on is Trump's Fascist tendency, ignore it at your peril...sheesh!

[A fascist is a follower of a political philosophy characterized by authoritarian views and a strong central government — and no tolerance for opposing opinions]
Sound familiar?

It does, it sounds like the rhetoric spewed by the Democrats. The same ones who want to raise taxes and implement more government. I hear the Republicans speak of cutting taxes and consolidating the great bureaucracy. Try harder next time perhaps but this is utter nonsense I see being sputtered here.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Ah, the perspectiveless attempt to conflate this situation to Nazi Germany, that old flailing nonsense. Let me know when you're done playing with your balls, soccer or otherwise, and maybe we can have an intelligent discussion here...

Gotta watch your back for those Attomwaffles! God only knows how many of em are out their killing off our maple trees!

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Good thing he is not racist tho so I guess this post is pointless. Show one actual example of racism by Trump.

I know it's pointless to post this up, but here it is anyway.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Good thing he is not racist tho so I guess this post is pointless. Show one actual example of racism by Trump.

en.wikipedia.org...

Does this count as one of his "racial" views?

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I've met some white people in my time that have been horrible people and not once have i had the urge to tell them to go back to the country they came from. I doubt if any white citizen has ever been told to do that.
So ya, I think there's a tad bit of racism involved.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

How can we have an intelligent discussion when you're simply avoiding the issue? Ya know... the old flailing nonsense of a Nanny State killing people in "summer" camps?

Let me know when you're done playing with your balls, soccer or otherwise

4:1.

At least you were able to score a point with wordplay. A plain zero sum game would've been an embarrassment for a zero tolerance player like yourself, amirite?

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   
There is a core of older long-time moderate democrats that either didn't vote last presidential election or voted for Trump, and they are looking for signs to return home but all they see is the spice girls squawking, and it turns them off BIG TIME. Dont think the democrats are smart enough to see that, they will cannibalize any candidate that that mod dems can identify with, all the while the rest of their voter base would vote democrat regardless.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Really?

Must not have gotten into many discussion about Native Americans then. it's pretty commonly implied that whites should go back where they came from in those.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
I've met some white people in my time that have been horrible people and not once have i had the urge to tell them to go back to the country they came from. I doubt if any white citizen has ever been told to do that.
So ya, I think there's a tad bit of racism involved.

Noted Chess virtuoso and antisemite Bobby Fischer comes to mind.
www.theatlantic.com...

"The white people should go back to Europe, and the country should be returned to the American Indians. This is the future I would like to see for the so-called United States." Before signing off Fischer cried out, "Death to the U.S.!"

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Take all the time you need...

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

ROTFLMFAO!!!!

You're not an educated man are you? Educational institutions explicitly ban the use of Wikipedia simply because it isn't a scholarly approved item.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: tinner07
trump could say he molested an underage girl and you would all defend him...I have no doubt of that.

Conversely, Trump could run into a burning building and save a young girl's life and you would hate on him for it... I have no doubt of that.

Donald Trump's a coward along with son Donald jnr never mind all Trump snr's other negative attributes.

How many times has Trump pulled his own cretinous punches..rolled back on his campaign trail WMD accusations against GW as a liar,

“I don’t know if he lied or not,” he told host George Stephanopoulos on ABC’s “Good Morning America.” “I just know that there are no weapons of mass destruction.”

Rolled back on a "Complete" halt on Muslims entering the US, to only a,"Pause"
rolled back on the coach video talking about women's genitalia as not really true...a made up story...to impress it seems.

Rolled back today on his remarks about the "Send her back" chants from the crowd by saying he was "concerned" blah blah.."resumed speech" blah blah.

So regardless of the theoreticals involved, the prime actor would not be available in either scenario, while still a bully....and a coward.

Amazingly, you just spoke for yourself it seems...you accuse someone else of, "Hate" and, "Have no doubt of that"
That's not a very good portfolio to carry when making decisions that need proper factual discretion here.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

There you go again...

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

It’s a pity your whining isn’t going to translate into votes next year

Trump has 2020 in the bag, and you’re gutted about it.

So sad

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

My friend is native American, and ya she does have a chip on her shoulder at times. But ya see, she spent a good part of her childhood in one of the Canadian Indian schools, so I have a good idea of why that chip is there.
One thing I am pretty sure of is that most of the white people in trumps rally haven't experienced anything close to what she did at the hands of of any person of color and am just about willing to bet none of these Congress women has hurt them at all. I understand her reason, what is yours?
edit on 18-7-2019 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   
It makes me smile to see the but hurt replies.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

Two can play that game from thee user created content site!

awards of D Trump

edit on 18-7-2019 by CrazyFox because: Spelling

edit on 18-7-2019 by CrazyFox because: Spell check is irritating

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Dealing with people like yourself who tell me that no matter what because I have the wrong effing skin color my feelings aren't and can never be justified because .... race.

Haven't you wallowed in your racism enough about now?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join