It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 4 horsefaces of the Apocalypse don't get it.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Did anyone see this? Anderson Cooper tried to get together 8 Texas Republican women to get at least some of them to say that Trump's tweets were racist, and not one of them, not even the immigrant one, would say they were.

This is why they don't get it. Democrats constantly tell us that women are a natural constituency group of theirs, but how many more women are there like these who are getting both bored and angry by all this?
edit on 18-7-2019 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
[A fascist is a follower of a political philosophy characterized by authoritarian views and a strong central government — and no tolerance for opposing opinions]
Sound familiar?

It actually does sound familiar. It sounds like every government worldwide ever. That description literally defines a central government, which every nation possesses.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
You guys are all so holier than though freakin idiots. You really are. You all come here everyday to bash Dems and praise your Lord trump.

pbuh

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yeah, a different Cnn special I believe, or one of them, recently had a female question eight females and none of them said Trump was a racist.

Total fail by liberal media, gosh I wish I can remember who it was...

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
trump could say he molested an underage girl and you would all defend him...I have no doubt of that.

Conversely, Trump could run into a burning building and save a young girl's life and you would hate on him for it... I have no doubt of that.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

originally posted by: network dude

Now Trump is Facist as well as Racist.

Trump is a Fascist...FFS.

If there is anything most countries do agree on is Trump's Fascist tendency, ignore it at your peril...sheesh!

[A fascist is a follower of a political philosophy characterized by authoritarian views and a strong central government — and no tolerance for opposing opinions]
Sound familiar?

Real familiar

It’s the democrat party line

“No tolerance for opposing opinions”

“Think how WE think, or we’ll attack you”

The left today.

What did Bernie say? Oh yeah, "THERE IS NO MIDDLE GROUND!" and the crowd ate it up. Hypocrites

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   

If there is anything most countries do agree on is Trump's Fascist tendency, ignore it at your peril...sheesh!

Sound familiar?

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

You're saying you can't use Wikipedia with it's attached articles and loads of information? How very... errr... manly of you! No, I wont point things out for you, this is soccer's Worldcup of 2020 Elections after all!

2:0.

The ball is yours again, again.

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

You're saying you can't use Wikipedia with it's attached articles and loads of information? How very... errr... manly of you! No, I wont point things out for you, this is soccer's Worldcup of 2020 Elections after all!

2:0.

The ball is yours again, again.

*Spears ball with a pig sticker*
The ball is gone, gametime is over. I have provided evidence that predates this administration showing that family separation was an active practice before Trump took office... you have provided horse# from a user generated site with opinion articles as their source. Your position has been flanked and you've lost this argument. Move on.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

And you just hate this place because you can't block and control like every dim would want to do. I've tried to talk on lib boards as soon as they catch your not one of THEM your gone!!

HAHAHAHA

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
trump is just grooming you for the eventual declaration of martial law sometime before the election....and you guys are clueless to see the signs.....it's like Epstein grooming young girls to service him

Are you helping him with his plan? If not, then you are merely delusional. Don't worry friend, there is help for you, yet.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
a reply to: tinner07

And you just hate this place because you can't block and control like every dim would want to do. I've tried to talk on lib boards as soon as they catch your not one of THEM your gone!!

HAHAHAHA

“Think how WE think, or we’ll silence you”

The very definition of fascism
edit on 18 7 2019 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: Lumenari

The biggest voting block is independents... Who are watching the antics of these 4 and recoiling in horror from the Democratic party.

The independents I know recoil in horror from a president trying to start a race war against brown people.

Then the independents you know are stupid - because no such thing is happening.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   
You've gone from "zero tolerance" to "family separation" in no time like a rabid rabbit. Didn't you see the big white lines on the field? You're out!
How many kids died in those camps under Obummer? None? The UN report I saw counts 18 dead adults on his watch, which was bad enough btw, but now you have more than twice as much in half the time. Zero tolerance, anyone?

Here's your new ball! Your team could use someone who can actually play by the rules. Wait! I hear it's half-time, ask your trainer for an uplifting speech or something?

3:0.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

One has to wonder why anyone would place their children in a situation likely to lead to their death, ya? Trump never said zero tolerance started under Obama, the administration was open about the fact that the stakes had changed and the crisis called for an escalated effort enforcing existing laws and utilizing existing policies to enforce border security. The idea that Trump said "Zero Tolerance" was an Obama policy is a fabrication. He stated that the policy of separating children from their parents for detention was in place and utilized before he took office, a fact which my link from May 2016 demonstrates as true. Obama was wishy washy in enforcing his own admin's policies... Trump is not, a fact which obviously causes clenching and discomfort to anarchist sympathizers such as yourself.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

Sound familiar?

And I suppose you think the left is tolerant of opposing opinions? PHHHHHT Please.

What a stupid statement...actually Piers Morgan said exactly the same stupid statement.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   

One has to wonder why anyone would place their children in a situation likely to lead to their death, ya?

No. You're aware that Cartel criminals don't fck around and actually kill people, right?

Obama was wishy washy in enforcing his own admin's policies... Trump is not, a fact which obviously causes clenching and discomfort to anarchist sympathizers such as yourself.

Maybe it's more about the deadly politics, not about some alleged anarchist's stance on human rights? Law and order over everything, where have we seen that before? And what could possibly go wrong? Ask a Kraut or two!

4:0

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: Lumenari

The biggest voting block is independents... Who are watching the antics of these 4 and recoiling in horror from the Democratic party.

The independents I know recoil in horror from a president trying to start a race war against brown people.

A "race war"?
How by getting them jobs?

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: network dude

The Fraud Squad is destroying the democrats and running them off like it's nobody's business. I fully support the extreme retardation foaming out of their desperate, hypocritical mouths. I don't know how they function on a daily basis.

destroying the democrats????.....yeah, right...4 freshmen congresswomen destroying the democrats........wow, I just laugh at the absurdity of the ATS right-wing....I don't know if they make a rope long enough so you can pull your self out of the deep rabbit hole you've gone down.....

oooooo.....boogymen under your bed, boogymen in the basement......be afraid, be very, very, afraid.....lololol

How did that Rep Green sponsored IMPEACHMENT bill go?
Exactly destroying the dems.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Did anyone see this? Anderson Cooper tried to get together 8 Texas Republican women to get at least some of them to say that Trump's tweets were racist, and not one of them, not even the immigrant one, would say they were.

This is why they don't get it. Democrats constantly tell us that women are a natural constituency group of theirs, but how many more women are there like these who are getting both bored and angry by all this?

They just don't get it.
Anyone remember Walter Mondale?
You will.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join