It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 4 horsefaces of the Apocalypse don't get it.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuckyWunderlick
I like when Trump mentioned the communist congresswomen that hate America and Israel, without saying names, those four women stood up and everyone immediately knew who he was talking about. Bloody brilliant.

It sure got the weak and the gutless all riled up. Defending people who openly HATE The United States for NO OTHER REASON than Orange Man Bad.

Not a good time to be a lib. Embarrassing
edit on 18 7 2019 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: burdman30ott6

You think I'm an atheist? Why?

a reply to: mtnshredder

Except, of course, that identity politics is all you've got.

Stop making chit up. I don’t play identity politics. If you think so then it should be easy for you to find in my post history. I’ll wait here patiently while you waste your time.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: network dude

The Fraud Squad is destroying the democrats and running them off like it's nobody's business. I fully support the extreme retardation foaming out of their desperate, hypocritical mouths. I don't know how they function on a daily basis.

destroying the democrats????.....yeah, right...4 freshmen congresswomen destroying the democrats........wow, I just laugh at the absurdity of the ATS right-wing....I don't know if they make a rope long enough so you can pull your self out of the deep rabbit hole you've gone down.....

oooooo.....boogymen under your bed, boogymen in the basement......be afraid, be very, very, afraid.....lololol

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Wait! I'm an anarchist as well now? That escalated quickly, gotta give you that.

At least we're talking about what you think I am, not about the ball I just kicked back to your corner. Well. Let's call that a goal then and yes, it's soccer.

I have a zero tolerance policy for your drivel regarding this zero tolerance policy, own your MAGA hat crap already?

I don't think you know what identity politics means, and this thread would be a part of it.
edit on 18-7-2019 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-7-2019 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: network dude

The Fraud Squad is destroying the democrats and running them off like it's nobody's business. I fully support the extreme retardation foaming out of their desperate, hypocritical mouths. I don't know how they function on a daily basis.

destroying the democrats????.....yeah, right...4 freshmen congresswomen destroying the democrats........wow, I just laugh at the absurdity of the ATS right-wing....I don't know if they make a rope long enough so you can pull your self out of the deep rabbit hole you've gone down.....

oooooo.....boogymen under your bed, boogymen in the basement......be afraid, be very, very, afraid.....lololol

You’re right

The dEms are in GREAT shape!!

Ha ha haaaaaaaaaa

link   
trump is just grooming you for the eventual declaration of martial law sometime before the election....and you guys are clueless to see the signs.....it's like Epstein grooming young girls to service him

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   
You guys are all so holier than though freakin idiots. You really are. You all come here everyday to bash Dems and praise your Lord trump.

pat yourselves on the back and star and flag yourselves up lol...

trump could say he molested an underage girl and you would all defend him...I have no doubt of that.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

I like when Trump mentioned the communist congresswomen that hate America and Israel, without saying names, those four women stood up and everyone immediately knew who he was talking about. Bloody brilliant.

It sure got the weak and the gutless all riled up. Defending people who openly HATE The United States for NO OTHER REASON than Orange Man Bad.

It’s nuts the things people say for the sole reason that they hate Trump. They may as well just post “ I hate Trump” and be done with it but they seem compelled to spew a bunch of other drivel to try and validate their hate for the orange dude.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

It’s nuts the things people say for the sole reason that they hate Trump. They may as well just post “ I hate Trump” and be done with it but they seem compelled to spew a bunch of other drivel to try and validate their hate for the orange dude.

‘Lying’ is their ‘go-to’

One of them just said “Trump is going to declare martial law”

What the fcuk?

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
You guys are all so holier than though freakin idiots. You really are. You all come here everyday to bash Dems and praise your Lord trump.

trump could say he molested an underage girl and you would all defend him...I have no doubt of that.

Like Joe Biden does?

Yeah no we wouldn’t.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Now Trump is Facist as well as Racist.

Trump is a Fascist...FFS.

If there is anything most countries do agree on is Trump's Fascist tendency, ignore it at your peril...sheesh!

[A fascist is a follower of a political philosophy characterized by authoritarian views and a strong central government — and no tolerance for opposing opinions]
Sound familiar?

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   

That’s funny coming from someone that does nothing but hurl insults every time they post. You’re just to smart for the rest of us, eh tough guy?

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   

trump is just grooming you for the eventual declaration of martial law sometime before the election....and you guys are clueless to see the signs.....it's like Epstein grooming young girls to service him

Is this anything like GW was going to do before the 2008 election so that he didn't have to relinquish power?

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

If there is anything most countries do agree on is Trump's Fascist tendency, ignore it at your peril...sheesh!

[A fascist is a follower of a political philosophy characterized by authoritarian views and a strong central government — and no tolerance for opposing opinions]
Sound familiar?

And I suppose you think the left is tolerant of opposing opinions? PHHHHHT Please.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

Sound familiar?

Real familiar

It’s the democrat party line

“No tolerance for opposing opinions”

“Think how WE think, or we’ll attack you”

The left today.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect

originally posted by: seeker1963
Then what the hell does the "Q" in LGBT"Q" rest of the Alphabet stand for?????

Good question. Lettuce Bacon Tomato.
I never bothered to figure out the other two.

Lettuce, Guacamole, Bacon, Tomato, and Quince?

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   
LOL the Dem goon squad is in full effect now. Just look at the amount of anger. Wow. I guess when you get desperate this is what happens.

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   

trump is just grooming you for the eventual declaration of martial law sometime before the election....

OMG, this never gets old! Since I joined ATS I've heard how Bush was going to declare Martial Law to suspend the 2008 elections... did it happen? I heard how Obama was going to declare martial law to suspend the 2012 elections, yet it did not happen. Then, in 2016, many said Obama would declare martial law to suspend the elections and, guess what? Aaaaabsolutely nothing happened. This is the type of dramatic hogwash that makes us look like Alex Jones infused fools on ATS.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   

I know a lot of you desperately want this to be true, but this line of thinking is the epitome of naivety and low-IQ. Not to mention unequivocal proof of TDS.

And quite frankly, anyone who shares or echoes these sentiments deserves to be ridiculed and ignored.

edit on 18-7-2019 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Wait! I'm an anarchist as well now? That escalated quickly, gotta give you that.

At least we're talking about what you think I am, not about the ball I just kicked back to your corner. Well. Let's call that a goal then and yes, it's soccer.

I have a zero tolerance policy for your drivel regarding this zero tolerance policy, own your MAGA hat crap already?

I don't think you know what identity politics means, and this thread would be a part of it.

You linked to a Wikipedia page, I linked to a news article that discussed the policy separating families caught illegally entering the United States dated May, 2016... while Obama was in office. News... wikipedia... which of these sources has some accountability and which of these sources is anonymous user generated? Soccer, we're talking American issues and American politics here, come back with a man's game or GTFO with your soccer.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join