It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 4 horsefaces of the Apocalypse don't get it.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: Arnie123

Yeah. Right. Sure. And "Zero Tolerance" was Obummers brainchild as well! Yeah. No.

From May of 2016, 8 months before Trump was sworn into office.
www.nilc.org...

President Obama Ramps Up Family Separations
ICE actions violate due process and will send waves of fear throughout immigrant communities
WASHINGTON — The Obama administration intends to ramp up raids against Central American mothers and children fleeing violence, according to news reports from Reuters and other outlets.

In forging ahead with more of these planned raids, which were first announced in late 2015, the administration is turning a blind eye to the many serious due process violations that took place during the last round of raids, which have been repeatedly highlighted by attorneys, advocates, educators and elected officials, and the shockwaves of fear they set off throughout the immigrant community.

Attorneys with the National Immigration Law Center, who visited mothers detained during the first rounds of these raids, reported clear instances in which women were not fully aware of their legal rights or adequately informed of how to get in touch with their lawyers, even when they had strong asylum claims because they were afraid of being returned to their home countries of Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador—all of which rank as some of the most dangerous places in the world for women. Below is a statement from Marielena Hincapié, executive director of the National Immigration Law Center:

So um, yeah... "Zero Accurate Knowledge of History" would seem to be the way you walked on that topic.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

Damn man...a third reply that literally lacks logic or intelligence at a fundamental level...congrats!

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

One of zee's ANTIFAP buddies got capped by the popo for firebombing an ICE facility. I wouldn't pay too much mind, a few days of grieving and back to the soy…

EVERYTHING IS RACIST!

edit on 18-7-2019 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

originally posted by: okrian

Big surprise that those on the right want the word "racist" to be void of meaning. Color me shocked.

That’s what happens when you call anyone and everyone a racist that doesn’t agree with your BS. It’s called identity politics and it’s apparently all you got. People see right through that nonsense but you obviously haven’t figured that out yet.

Me? I think you may want to look at my posting history.

That aside, the word still has meaning. As much as y'all really, and obviously, don't want it to. The bulk of the country sees what is going on. The world sees what is going on. The followers don't. Ya know what, I actually don't think that's true. I do think a lot of them see it. But they are too invested at this point in the Trump trainwreck. Too many stupid things have been said and there's no backtracking now. Although it's not like hypocrisy has even been an issue before so I don't see why not. But again, no surprise at the tripling down on backwoods outdated idiocy.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

One of zee's ANTIFAP buddies got capped by the popo for firebombing an ICE facility.

I saw that news article. Some much needed feel good news, to be sure.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   

We'll see in 16 months, won't we?

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: shooterbrody
wrko.iheart.com...

" We don’t need any more brown faces that don’t want to be a brown voice. We don’t need black faces that don’t want to be a black voice. We don’t need Muslims that don’t want to be a Muslim voice. We don’t need queers that don’t want to be a queer voice”.

So uh one can't be brown unless they espouse her definition of "brown"?
That is extraordinarily dangerous and in no way different than the way white nationalists speak of "whites".

Um....

Has anyone pointed out that the term "queer" is highly offensive to gays?

Then what the hell does the "Q" in LGBT"Q" rest of the Alphabet stand for?????

Questioning.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   

You think I'm an atheist? Why?

a reply to: mtnshredder

Except, of course, that identity politics is all you've got.

Newsflash:

“I believe that those four women are fantastic,” Bachelet said. “I see bright women who dare to say what they think.”

Bachelet was speaking at Geneva’s Graduate Institute alongside former South African constitutional judge Albie Sachs, who was giving the inaugural Nelson Mandela human rights lecture on what would have been Mandela’s 101st birthday.

Asked if Trump was racist, a question greeted with applause, Bachelet demurred, but Sachs took the microphone and said: “The answer is yes.”

Bachelet said she would not use any particular adjective, but said people in a democracy should ensure respect for diversity, for people who think differently and for people of a different colour.

uk.reuters.com... Name=worldNews&rpc=69

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Donald Trump tried to distance himself on Thursday from supporters’ chants of “send her back” at a rally where he blasted Somalia-born U.S. Representative Ilhan Omar, as Republicans worry the incendiary mantra could set the tone for the 2020 campaign.

Omar shot back that Trump was “spewing fascist ideology,” and Republicans expressed alarm that the inflammatory chant, building off of provocative tweets and statements by Trump, might become a theme of his 2020 re-election campaign.

“We cannot be defined by this,” said conservative Representative Mark Walker, who added that Republican leaders in the House of Representatives discussed the potential political risks at a breakfast with Vice President Mike Pence.

uk.reuters.com...

Yes you can! Welcome to the Brave Neofascist Order, Rapepublicans!

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: Lumenari

The biggest voting block is independents... Who are watching the antics of these 4 and recoiling in horror from the Democratic party.

The independents I know recoil in horror from a president trying to start a race war against brown people.

LOL @ you knowing anyone who is independent.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   

wrko.iheart.com...

" We don’t need any more brown faces that don’t want to be a brown voice. We don’t need black faces that don’t want to be a black voice. We don’t need Muslims that don’t want to be a Muslim voice. We don’t need queers that don’t want to be a queer voice”.

That is extraordinarily dangerous and in no way different than the way white nationalists speak of "whites".

Um....

Questioning.

I have no dog in this fight, but I have been told by gay people that the Q stands for either questioning or queer. There is a group here in Anchorage that puts up fliers at local coffee shops that has 2 Qs on it, covering both questioning and queer. I think a lot of people use the word without intending it to be a directed slur.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   

a reply to: mtnshredder

Except, of course, that identity politics is all you've got.

Newsflash:

“I believe that those four women are fantastic,” Bachelet said. “I see bright women who dare to say what they think.”

Bachelet was speaking at Geneva’s Graduate Institute alongside former South African constitutional judge Albie Sachs, who was giving the inaugural Nelson Mandela human rights lecture on what would have been Mandela’s 101st birthday.

Asked if Trump was racist, a question greeted with applause, Bachelet demurred, but Sachs took the microphone and said: “The answer is yes.”

Bachelet said she would not use any particular adjective, but said people in a democracy should ensure respect for diversity, for people who think differently and for people of a different colour.

uk.reuters.com... Name=worldNews&rpc=69

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Donald Trump tried to distance himself on Thursday from supporters’ chants of “send her back” at a rally where he blasted Somalia-born U.S. Representative Ilhan Omar, as Republicans worry the incendiary mantra could set the tone for the 2020 campaign.

Omar shot back that Trump was “spewing fascist ideology,” and Republicans expressed alarm that the inflammatory chant, building off of provocative tweets and statements by Trump, might become a theme of his 2020 re-election campaign.

“We cannot be defined by this,” said conservative Representative Mark Walker, who added that Republican leaders in the House of Representatives discussed the potential political risks at a breakfast with Vice President Mike Pence.

uk.reuters.com...

Yes you can! Welcome to the Brave Neofascist Order, Rapepublicans!

So the actual racist left thinks that Trump is racist.

Color me surprised.

As far as the term Neofascist, I don't think that word means what you think it means...

And Rapeublicans is pretty funny coming from the party of Clinton, Weinstein, Cosby, Eipstein...

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Sure. Nothing but an orange slave to the big bad Obummer. Except, of course, that he isn't.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   

You speak as if you speak from the experience of being so invested in something you cannot see past it...but dont worry...I am sure there are professionals looking into,a cure or at least treatments for TDS.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

wrko.iheart.com...

Um....

Questioning.

I have no dog in this fight, but I have been told by gay people that the Q stands for either questioning or queer. There is a group here in Anchorage that puts up fliers at local coffee shops that has 2 Qs on it, covering both questioning and queer. I think a lot of people use the word without intending it to be a directed slur.

I'm obviously not representing the whole world of gay/bi people, but myself and those I know find the descriptor "queer" to be about the same as "faggot".

Derogatory.

As in, she might as well said "beaner" for brown and "N####" for black.

But again, I'm not a representative for everyone and find the LGBT movement itself rather abhorrent.

I have been known to be wrong before.

link   

Mainly because I have yet to meet an anarchist (wannabe or otherwise) who believes in any higher being or purpose beyond that of the Earthly mob. I'm fairly certain you're no Christian, not a Jew, and certainly not Islamic... being honest, if you're not a believer in an Abrahamic Faith, you may as well just be called an atheist because you essential are.

link   

Right from "Seventeen".

Q stands for Queer.

Must be like the "N" word insanity. If you are not part of that group it is abhorrant to say it but be forced to listen to them say it...

edit on 18-7-2019 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Sure. Nothing but an orange slave to the big bad Obummer. Except, of course, that he isn't.

en.wikipedia.org...

Are you saying the May 2016 article is fraudulent?

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

wrko.iheart.com...

Um....

Questioning.

I'm obviously not representing the whole world of gay/bi people, but myself and those I know find the descriptor "queer" to be about the same as "faggot".

Derogatory.

As in, she might as well said "beaner" for brown and "N####" for black.

But again, I'm not a representative for everyone and find the LGBT movement itself rather abhorrent.

I have been known to be wrong before.

Again, no dog in this fight and I don't have any number of gay people roaming around me in my daily activities, but if I did, I'd obviously avoid using any word around one who stated they were offended by it, so I can respect that. I just was making the point that a lot of people have used the word innocuously after a gay person had identified the term as acceptable to them.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I like when Trump mentioned the communist congresswomen that hate America and Israel, without saying names, those four women stood up and everyone immediately knew who he was talking about. Bloody brilliant.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian

Big surprise that those on the right want the word "racist" to be void of meaning. Color me shocked.

I don't. I find it to be more of a compliment when a loony lefty calls me racist. It means I'm doing something right.

In the future, try not to say someone is racist just because they disagree with you and maybe the word will have meaning again. Til then, thanks for the compliment, nerds.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join