It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 4 horsefaces of the Apocalypse don't get it.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: shooterbrody
wrko.iheart.com...

" We don’t need any more brown faces that don’t want to be a brown voice. We don’t need black faces that don’t want to be a black voice. We don’t need Muslims that don’t want to be a Muslim voice. We don’t need queers that don’t want to be a queer voice”.

So uh one can't be brown unless they espouse her definition of "brown"?
That is extraordinarily dangerous and in no way different than the way white nationalists speak of "whites".

Um....

Has anyone pointed out that the term "queer" is highly offensive to gays?

Then what the hell does the "Q" in LGBT"Q" rest of the Alphabet stand for?????

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
The independents I know recoil in horror from a president trying to start a race war against brown people.

Yet Independents like myself just laugh at it all. Just goes to show we cannot stereo type and be accurate.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
Then what the hell does the "Q" in LGBT"Q" rest of the Alphabet stand for?????

Good question. Lettuce Bacon Tomato.
I never bothered to figure out the other two.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Big surprise that those on the right want the word "racist" to be void of meaning. Color me shocked.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Duderino
a reply to: network dude

I understand your fear. The Trump supporters realize that by parroting and owning every one of Trump's ideas and proclivities, those ideologies become theirs. Because of that, if he is labeled a racist, so are the supporters. If he goes down, so do they. They are so linked at this point, there is no going back.

But you dug this grave.

Well you don't seem to know much at all actually.

This isn't fear, but your post is.

You fear Trump and his constant success, it confounds you and you hate it, you fear that he'll get elected for Four more years and that nobody will accept your ideology after the Four Horsefaces of apocalypes continue to ruin the Democrat party.

We didn't dig a grave, we dug in, pushed hard and gained the Presidency, Senate and even House at one point.

No sirs, the fact that you support Radical Progressive Leftist is a grave in itself, OWN IT 😘

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian

Big surprise that those on the right want the word "racist" to be void of meaning. Color me shocked.

Uh, you're the side that has watered down and neutered the meaning of the word through overuse, huperbolic accusations, and mass bull#tery, not the "Right." We were perfectly horrified at the word when it actually meant real racism, excuse us for becoming far, far less impressed when it became little more than a weapon activated because of someone's feelz.

ETA: and reading comprehension time... I didn't say I "want" the word racist to be devoid of meaning, I said the word "racist" IS NOW devoid of all meaning. Good job, y'all, you did it! You defeated racism... at least the word, the actual ideology behind the word still lives on and can most easily be seen in race baiting asshats inside the Democratic party, the core of the DNC's huge concentration of antisemites, and, of course, the oh-so inclusive "All of the world's woes were caused by white privilege" retards.
edit on 18-7-2019 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Don't blame conservatives or whatever imaginary enemy you woke up believing is coming for you, YOU and the rest of the Progressive Chicken LIttles made it meaningless by using it to silence anyone who had ideas different than you. Which has nothing to do with racism, but a bunch of moronic adolescents' in adult bodies who cant' have a debate based on facts but emotions.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

Big surprise that those on the left think they are not "racist". Color me shocked.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Duderino
But you dug this grave.

Yes, his grave is that he now has to be President until 2024.

(post by Breakthestreak removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Duderino

Fear?

No.

These four by themselves have alienated so many that those who might otherwise have been their allies are going to end up on my side long enough to get rid of them.

Any day now I expect one of them (probably Omar) to physically assault Nancy Pelosi. And then be offended when articles of impeachment are drawn up against them.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

There are lots of people who used to be or lean left that have left the democrat party. They've become an embarrassment. The white democrats are racist against whites, illegal aliens are given more rights, more freedoms, and more protections than American citizens, etc...

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: Lumenari

The biggest voting block is independents... Who are watching the antics of these 4 and recoiling in horror from the Democratic party.

The independents I know recoil in horror from a president trying to start a race war against brown people.
Really? Because the independents I know didn't seem to care at all.

Also, start a war with brown people? Moronic post of the year, congrats you earned it 🍪🥇

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Yeah. Right. Sure. And "Zero Tolerance" was Obummers brainchild as well! Yeah. No.

"Zero Accountability" seems to be the way to go here, and you morons suck it up hook, line and sinker. Anti-Christ-ian as it might be.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   

That’s what happens when you call anyone and everyone a racist that doesn’t agree with your BS. It’s called identity politics and it’s apparently all you got. People see right through that nonsense but you obviously haven’t figured that out yet.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   
LOL @ the anger and deflection by people who support racist Dems in this thread. You can just feel the anger bubbling and oozing out of them as they blame and flail around trying anything and everything to cover up this mess.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
Anti-Christ-ian as it might be.

Uh-oh, religious questioning and religion themed judgement from an atheist... However will we rebound and carry on from this noise?
edit on 18-7-2019 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney
LOL @ the anger and deflection by people who support racist Dems in this thread. You can just feel the anger bubbling and oozing out of them as they blame and flail around trying anything and everything to cover up this mess.

Anger
Desperation
Despair

They are DREADING the election next year.

LANDSLIDE!!!!

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Duderino

You are the literal definition of an idiot. I can't really say much more than that about it man. Sorry I had to call it out...but a spades a spade.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Then you know some greatly uneducated independents...because I have yet to see him do what you are suggesting he is.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join