It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 4 horsefaces of the Apocalypse don't get it.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

seems to me, weather or not anyone is a bad person is a judgement call we may not all agree with. some seem to think trump is a bad person. but even if 99.999% of the american people thinks a person is, you can't strip them of their rights, you can't ship them out of the US if they are a citizen, you can't throw them in jail without first finding them guilty in a court of law. weather or not she lasts past one term in congress doesn't depend on weather or not you or I think she is a "bad person" but what her constituents think of her. this is the american way of doing things, what's the matter, do you not like it??

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TGunner
Cohen is like the plague, driving a huge wedge with the race bating. A last attempt to control the outcome of the Party. I could see the collapse of the Dems and civil war in the next little while breaking out.

I think the 3 letters are aware of the mood of America and who the malcontents are threatening violent civil action.

they'll put a stop to anything that disturbes the corporate oligarchy...I would't worry to much about those Black GMCs down the street from your house.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I was in the middle of typing a response, and some nonsense ad popped up. What's up with that? It took over my response. And couldn't recover it on my phone. I'm not cool with that bs.

Trump 2020. He put them in their place correctly stating how they hate this country.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   
video of Rashida Tlaib being dragged out of a meeting

💥🎱🤣🎱💥 raving mental case

edit on Jul-20-2019 by xuenchen because: 🤣

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ItsTaken

Downloaded as any new games lately from Google play store. My phone started doing that to me. Eventually I figured out that the stupid ads were opening up via a solitaire game, even when I wasn't playing the game. Then it popped up during a phone call I was having with me son. And well, I don't have any games on my phone anymore.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ItsTaken

Op running this site needs to learn marketing. The best you can do is throw me popup ads telling me I won something? I'll click your junk ad because I won something
Wow, I won! I only need to pay something before I claim my prize. Learn targeted marketing. Get lost asshole!

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   
There are past issues here if you look them up. I understand the need for ads. Un targeted popup ads for a site like this doesn't make any sense

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Don't worry, you're a ward of the state and the government will make all the tough decisions for you.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: Krakatoa

ktla.com...

Really? Epic fail.

Seems that link is an opinion piece. I'll repeat for you.

Where, in Trumps own words (i.e. not in someone's interpretation), in the controversial tweet, he mentioned skin color?

Again, I'll wait....but not hold my breath.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

ktla.com...

Really? Epic fail.

Where, in Trumps own words (i.e. not in someone's interpretation), in the controversial tweet, he mentioned skin color?

You've been here long enough to know that ole #19 won't work here anymore and neither will #14!!

that's your epic fail....you should just stick with #9 and save yourself the embarrassment.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

now can we expect a goofy meme or the rrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee orangeman bad, response.
edit on 20-7-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   
It's funny how quickly the goalposts move where accusations of racism are concerned.
edit on 20-7-2019 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

ktla.com...

Really? Epic fail.

You've been here long enough to know that ole #19 won't work here anymore and neither will #14!!

that's your epic fail....

There was no #19 presented. What was presented was an opinion piece that interpreted the tweet how they wanted to read it. Likely to support their own bias that Trump is racist.

I challenge you then to also revel the exact words, in the controversial tweet, where Trump mentioned skin color.

Oh, and I do not expect you to #9, #17, or worse yet, #22.

edit on 7/20/2019 by Krakatoa because: fixed spelling errors

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

ktla.com...

Really? Epic fail.

that's your epic fail....

There was no #19 presented. What was presented was an opinion piece that interpreted the tweet how they wanted to read it. Likely to support their own bias that Trump is racist.

I challenge you then to also revel the exact words, in the controversial tweet, where Trump mentioned skin color.

Oh, and I do not expect you to #9, !17, or worse yet, #22.

So no goofy meme, or rrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, orangeman bad response that is so effective?

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   

He doesn't have to mention skin color for the statement to be considered racist.
If the dept of labor considers a workplace where the boss or employees is telling another to go back to where they came from or one of its many variants as being as being discriminatory and producing a hostile work environment.
And, it's not something that a person would say to another unless there is something about the person that gives them the impression that they are not from this country. They might have a different skin color, they might have an accent, they might wear a different style of clothing. But there is a reason that they would be thought of as not being from this country. So, technically you may be right, it might not be because of skin color. But if the dept of labor policies considers it discriminatory and producing a hostile work environment when an employer tells one of his employees, or allows other employees to and rule in favor of the discriminated person well how much worse should it be considered when our president, who holds much more power, riles up his base to the point where they are shouting for him to "send her back' ? Isnt that producing a hostile country for the person to live in?

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   

He doesn't have to mention skin color for the statement to be considered racist.
If the dept of labor considers a workplace where the boss or employees is telling another to go back to where they came from or one of its many variants as being as being discriminatory and producing a hostile work environment.
And, it's not something that a person would say to another unless there is something about the person that gives them the impression that they are not from this country. They might have a different skin color, they might have an accent, they might wear a different style of clothing. But there is a reason that they would be thought of as not being from this country. So, technically you may be right, it might not be because of skin color. But if the dept of labor policies considers it discriminatory and producing a hostile work environment when an employer tells one of his employees, or allows other employees to and rule in favor of the discriminated person well how much worse should it be considered when our president, who holds much more power, riles up his base to the point where they are shouting for him to "send her back' ? Isnt that producing a hostile country for the person to live in?

Did you, or did you not make THIS statement in the post in which I was responding (emphasis mine)?

And I most certainly ain't telling complete strangers that they should go back to their own country based on their skin color

I expect you to respond truthfully.

And, again I ask, where in Trump's tweet did he mention skin color? Or, is that YOUR interpretation of the content of that tweet (i.e.your opinion)?

edit on 7/20/2019 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   

What trump tweeted wasn't racist.
They have nowhere else to go with "mah rushia" proved false.
Phony offense about a tweet is what they are reduced to.
They are simple pathetic.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Maybe I wasn't talking about trump, but some within his base who are going around practically screaming at strangers to go back to wherever they came from. Funny how I haven't seen any videos where it's a white person they are saying it to. Even little kids are harassing their schoolmates. Puerto Rico is part of the US, but that doesn't matter to them, they should go back to. Native Americans were here before any of us, and they are hearing it also. Hispanics who's ancestors were living in Texas before it was even part of the US are being told that.
Sorry, but there's no doubt in my mind that skin color has something to do with it.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Maybe I wasn't talking about trump, but some within his base who are going around practically screaming at strangers to go back to wherever they came from. Funny how I haven't seen any videos where it's a white person they are saying it to. Even little kids are harassing their schoolmates. Puerto Rico is part of the US, but that doesn't matter to them, they should go back to. Native Americans were here before any of us, and they are hearing it also. Hispanics who's ancestors were living in Texas before it was even part of the US are being told that.
Sorry, but there's no doubt in my mind that skin color has something to do with it.

I see, moving the goalposts to avoid admitting you made a false or misleading statement. I expected as much.

And, the US Equal Employment Opportunity Commission never stated it was racist to make a statemnt such as "go back where you came from", even in your opinion article you posted as "evidence". See, it is definitely a bigoted statement, fir sure, and hurtful, yes. But, since skin color was never mentioned it was NOT racist.

There is a difference between bigotry and racism. But, I don't expect someone that supports an organization that touts "By Any Means Necessary" as their rallying cry. Or one that encourages people to confront and harass those that have a different political opinion. But, it seems you do advocate that, since your statement fits so well into that mindset.

Epic Fail

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   
The grounds crew is busy

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   

If he had said that same statement to Sanders, would it had made any sense? Why not??
edit on 20-7-2019 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join