It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 4 horsefaces of the Apocalypse don't get it.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I aint the one that is claiming that anyone hates this country......
I'm not calling everyone who doesn't see everything the way I do unpatriotic.
And I most certainly ain't telling complete strangers that they should go back to their own country based on their skin color. and yes, there's been a few native americans that have had strangers tell them to go back to their own country.
People can disagree with your messianic president and oppose him, it doesn't mean that they hate this country. They can oppose the policies of isreal, boycott their products if they wish to, encourage others too, it doesn't mean that they hate the jewish people or their country.
and, need I remind of all the things that trump has said about this country when obama was in office??

just one question for you...
if yous succeed in kicking all those who disagree with you out of the country, including me, are you gonna remove my name off the membership rolls of DAR? When you send people back from where they came from, are you gonna divide me in half, send half to germany and half to england??

Tell ya what, my roots have been in this country far longer than trump's has been, or your's probably. and he has said far worse things about this country while obama was in office than I ever have. come back and talk to me about how I should leave the country my ancesters, my brothers, my son has fought and shed blood for AFTER trump is at least out of office!!

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

yes, isn't it great..
we need a president to lead the country...
we got a troll that just stirring the crap up instead!!

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

no, we were doing the same thing.. the last school was shut down in the 70s

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Please show me where the president mentioned skin color in hos controversial tweet. I'll wait but I won't hold my breath.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

ktla.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

Please show me where the president mentioned skin color in hos controversial tweet. I'll wait but I won't hold my breath.

Actually trump has shown his racism long before he became president.

www.vox.com...

www.politico.com...

www.theguardian.com...

The longer I read ATS I'm beginning to see that trumps racism is his greatest appeal to many people.
edit on 20-7-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Same Trump who won the Ellis Island award, was often credited by black community leaders for his contributions to inner city NY, and was widely adored by black America until their agenda driven leaders spoke against him for daring to speak against Obama and run for POTUS? That Trump?

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   
White people are people of color too spoken by Senator Kelly, and This fixation on color as mentioned is damaging in general.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Love this source........

"the ex-doorman said" 😄🤣😄

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Same Trump who won the Ellis Island award, was often credited by black community leaders for his contributions to inner city NY, and was widely adored by black America until their agenda driven leaders spoke against him for daring to speak against Obama and run for POTUS? That Trump?

www.apnews.com...:Content:6348420521

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   

No the trump that said "black people are to stupid to vote for me"

www.cnbc.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   

It's a good thing your viewpoint isn't how most people see President Trump.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   

That's according to Cohen.
edit on 20-7-2019 by TGunner because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Ah, using Cohen as a source... hes selling oceanside bungalows in Juarez if you're interested.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   

I remember when dissent was patriotic. Then Obama was elected and it made you racist. Now it still makes you racist apparently, but only if the person you disagree with is leftist.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

really, because I remember the same "you don't like it you can leave" bit coming from the right during the bush administration. anyone who disagreed with yas were "terrorists" ..
and, I am sorry, but that "send her back" chant was racist,
even the dept of labor says so. see the last link I posted!

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   

She’s a bad person. Regardless of race. She’ll be gone soon enough. House noobs who stir the pot are short lived. Dem on Dem violence will weed her out.

Clock ticking on the Squat Cobblers.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: ketsuko

really, because I remember the same "you don't like it you can leave" bit coming from the right during the bush administration. anyone who disagreed with yas were "terrorists" ..
and, I am sorry, but that "send her back" chant was racist,
even the dept of labor says so. see the last link I posted!

I too remember the Love it or Leave it bumper stickers.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

No the trump that said "black people are to stupid to vote for me"

www.cnbc.com...

Clever how you attempt to mask the source.... 🤣🤣🤣

Michael Cohen: Trump said ‘black people are too stupid to vote for me’

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Cohen is like the plague, driving a huge wedge with the race bating. A last attempt to control the outcome of the Party. I could see the collapse of the Dems and civil war in the next little while breaking out.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join