It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four-year-old's chilling claim that he's 'the reincarnation of Princess Diana'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

i am unsure if i understand your question correctly - but over 1 million UK citizens believe in re-incarnation as " an article of faith " - religious - and more believe it for other reasons

My point is that the UK has periodicals whose main point is to report outlandish stories. In America's Batboy was the same and ran continually for years.

In the words of the Carl Sagan "extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence" and in these cases there is zero...all you have if faith as you suggest. Faith is funny as in the more facts/evidence you desire the less faith you have, so faith is the complete opposite of facts.

my comments was meant as an emperical " test " of the claim made - its a specific claim - and the means to falsify it are readily availiable - thes several thousand people who could supply the test questions - and correct answers to an independant invigelator - to test the claim

a propperly structured and robust " 20 questions " - will not proove that he is the reincarnation of the princess - but ifs a massive impetus for a proper investigation

My post wasn't going against what you suggest as it was more supporting your efforts in what is needed to be done to take this out of the Batboy realm of existence

PS - does anyone actually believe in " bat boy " - or the daily sport " headlines " ???????????/

10,000s and here is all the proof they need...

edit on 19-7-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: maddy21

What happened, in all these 22 years? Was her soul just wondering around aimlessly for these last 22 years? Do these souls perceive time the same way as we do? Or was she somewhere else?

Here's a free book. A doctor spent 20 years documenting nde's.

Maybe you will find it interesting.

www.bazaarmodel.net...

Man that was a fun read. Thanks sincerely for sharing it!

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   

What happened, in all these 22 years?
Was her soul just wondering around aimlessly for these last 22 years?
Do these souls perceive time the same way as we do?

Awesome questions. I actually have wondered about this since they all seem to vary in time of death and re-incarnated birth. I speculated that perhaps the souls need time to review their life/death to fully comprehend why they should return to earth and try again. Sort of gain an idea and perhaps choose freely the best birth that will provide them the opportunity to evolve more?

I can imagine some may take more time as well just simply taking a break from living or accepting their past mistakes. I really don't know if I would want to jump right back into the drama here on earth so quickly either.

Certainly, time is a construct of man based on our own physical cycles of observation, so it may not be relevant in the spiritual dimension. Though, I still had to consider other ideas or else all re-incarnations would have a pretty similiar time span I would think.

As far as why they tend to forget their past lives, I imagine that is best to leave it behind and explore a different approach in learning. That life was already lived. Your goals in this new life will not be the same as your past.

Why would children retain past life memories? It usually seems it is those who did have a more tragic end in death that remember. One to theorize that being newly born again, they have a stronger memory at first...then as they experience and involve in their new life...their focus does too. Sort of a Stockholm syndrome. They simply become brainwashed from the current reality. Basically captives to their current reality, their parents and world are the authority.
edit on 7 19 2019 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

Edit add: may make sense in why the bible says we are all born in sin and not perfect? Not necessarily a bible toter myself, but find interesting speculations of truths in some of its narratives.
edit on 7 19 2019 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

originally posted by: maddy21

He begins by saying that his youngest son first started talking about the famous royal at the age of just two, with the toddler pointing to an image of her on a card and exclaiming, "Look, it's me when I was a princess."

Billy's strange comments continued and included one incident where he told his family about having a brother named John (Princess Diana's brother John died before she was born) and another where he mentioned his two 'boys' - i.e. William and Harry.

And if that weren't enough, the youngster also managed to accurately describe what Balmoral, the Queen's favourite residence, looked like - without ever having seen it for himself.

"Lisa showed him another photo of Diana," adds David. "'Billy said: 'There's me as a princess. Then one day the sirens came and I wasn't a princess anymore.'"

Not the first time I have read about these events of reincarnation. That last line especially is creepy as hell. I wonder how long people tend to remember their previous lives. From what I have learnt and read from many sources, by the age of seven Kids forget these things completely.
So many unanswered questions as well. Its been 22 years since she has died, but he still remembers it with such clarity.

What happened, in all these 22 years?
Was her soul just wondering around aimlessly for these last 22 years?
Do these souls perceive time the same way as we do?
Or was she somewhere else?

Bullocks.

Everyone is connected via bloodline and spiritual paths.

Ahhahahaha, sure thing doc.

you are no more connected to an ancestor than to an ant. get real.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   
barely any of you even looked into the family.. that's sad for here.

est quod est..

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   
So if the soul wanders around somewhere before rebirth, what happens to the soul that was to be born in the body of that which the soul is to reemerge in ? Or are all births soulless until a deceased's soul chooses that body ? That would sort of help to explain my ex's character for one but more importantly clear up the more troubling thought of how another's soul gets into the plum bag of a random dude to transform into sperm at the ready to be shot out to begin another journey.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   

A kid with an imagination, woop de do.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
Oh look. It's a celebrity making this claim and exploiting his very young child. I wonder why. Could money be involved in peddling such tosh?

We will see, when his (first) book will apppear.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ziplock9000

A kid with an imagination, woop de do.

Imagination cannot create information that the kid could not have known. In your rush to deny what you don't want to believe, you beg the question that his information is not based upon real memories. This is unscientific. A proper investigation is needed before rushing to judgement.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   
very fake, and stupid

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Theyy

I think I have to agree...

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   
It's always someone notable, or famous, or interesting. You never hear of anyone claiming they were a janitor named Joe from Queens who died in the 70's.

That being said, Ian Stevenson and Jim Tucker's studies are super interesting, and not all 'somebody's'.
edit on 22-7-2019 by CajunMetal because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-7-2019 by CajunMetal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

I'm glad she's still with us, whatever form she may take.

She's not!

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Calling bull#. Pushing the trans agenda. Propaganda

<< 1  2   >>

join