It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Military Has a Warning for Anyone Interested In Raiding Area 51

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Can't argue with that.

But what if they have actual alliens there ? XD Would they do the same?

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

That's the point though, they won't have to. They won't get anywhere near the base. Any vehicles will be stopped miles from the edge of the base, and if they want go get there they'll have to walk. Miles through the desert, by people that have probably never even spent an hour in one isn't gonna happen.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ZeroFurrbone

People have crossed the line onto base property there many times, and not one has ever been shot.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 03:36 AM
link   

It depends on what is inside the facility. If it is important enough to national defense, yes, you can be shot on sight for being where you shouldn't. On the other hand, the soldiers are not looking for a target to spray bullets into. If you can be removed without compromising national security, you will be removed. If you can be prevented from endangering national security, you will be prevented. If you become a direct threat to national security, you will simply disappear... no inquiry, no questions, no investigation.

When I pulled my little stunt, I was nowhere even close to anything that could be considered national security. I had crashed a gate and therefore was a potential threat, which is why all the guns were trained on me. If the soldiers were just looking for a target to practice on, I wouldn't be here... but if they had caught me inside some of the facilities at Redstone, they would have made sure I didn't leave with stolen information.

It's not like civilian law. The military operates differently. They have to.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 03:46 AM
link   

I hate to burst your bubble, but there are no aliens in area 51. Never were. The alien story was intentionally leaked and then covered up to mask the actual research going on there. In 1947, one of the experimental aircraft crashed outside of Roswell NM. Unable to cover up the crash, the military picked up on local reports that people thought there were aliens in the craft. So the conspiracy was born and the military played its role to the hilt, acting as though it were covering up something while denying that there was anything to cover up. They even produced props like those used in the infamous "Alien Autopsy" expose and, I believe, used Bob Lazar to disseminate information he thought he saw but which was purposely staged for him to see. Essentially, it was a cover-up of a cover-up.

The research that produced the craft that crashed was (is) an extension of the theories of Einstein, Brown, Tesla, and a few others. Flying saucers are real... but they're ours.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

That's the point though, they won't have to. They won't get anywhere near the base. Any vehicles will be stopped miles from the edge of the base, and if they want go get there they'll have to walk. Miles through the desert, by people that have probably never even spent an hour in one isn't gonna happen.

That's the real joke here... that Millennials can/will walk 10 miles through a desert to infiltrate a military base with no background in survival or military tactics. I'd wager a large percentage of those who signed up think this is a "Call of Duty" remake.

If they try it, they'll figure out the error of their ways soon enough.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 03:58 AM
link   

I disagree with your assessment of the situation. There are plenty of debunks available for people that hold a similar position to yours. There is plenty of evidence around, direct things like video and witness statements. Lots of indirect evidence as well with the nature of technology and cultural influences.

Perhaps on 20th September 3am there will be a change in official policy, perhaps it will just another nothing burger?

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander
a reply to: Frocharocha

I think if the air force wishes to receive funding they need to remeber who is footing their bills.

It's not like we the people, can just say "ok, airforce our tax dollars are no longer going to you guys, sorry" & just call it a day. We pay our taxes and the govt use them how ever they want

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

You're free to disagree... the military has done one heck of a job promoting their own cover up of the alien story. I am actually in awe of how well they've managed their own propaganda. They've kept the "aliens" out of sight but allowed just enough staged information through to keep interest peaked.

Until they finished and moved the research. You might notice there's been no real major disclosures about Area 51 the past few years? Just rehashed information from earlier.

If you can sift through the BS and separate the reality, the book "The Philadelphia Experiment" by Charles Berlitz has some of the information in it. Fair warning, though: 95%+ of what's in there is propaganda. One has to be able to differentiate between the realistic and the fantastic to see the truth.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 04:21 AM
link   

I hope all old fools die soon of old age so the milenials to be the new master race.
edit on 18-7-2019 by ZeroFurrbone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 04:44 AM
link   

As for all the propaganda and BS the public has to sift through these days is thick.

Trump does look to be turning the tables

As for where I would start next after Nevada, If my memory is right about the Roswell stuff and following all the lore, Edwards Air Force Base is where the bodies went. That was all a long time ago and I have no idea what is there now.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 04:58 AM
link   

At the rate things are going, us "old fools" will outlive the Millennials... especially if they stay this suicidal.

If not, the Millennials will kill themselves off soon anyway. Look what we're discussing. I have two kids who are Millennials, but who thankfully don't act like it. I honestly expect them to rule the world one day, a'la Idiocracy.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 05:04 AM
link   

HAHAHA! I love that cartoon!

EAB may still have some of the old props used and records, but they would be sealed in a vault. One thing I don't know is why the research was ended. They either failed to produce what they were after, produced what they were after and moved it to use as a last resort show of superiority when needed, or produced what they thought they wanted, but really didn't. Some of the theories surrounding their experiments are truly terrifying. A nuclear bomb uses a tiny percentage of the mass involved to produce the devastation it creates... imagine if 100% of the matter could be instantly converted to energy.

Now imagine all that power contained in a force field, and one small imperfection in that field were to occur...

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 05:06 AM
link   
one has to ask :

what do people expect the US military to say ?? [ in regards this farce ] ???????????????

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 05:11 AM
link   
This event is going to be a demonstration in natural selection

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Sounds like a boom capable of ripping apart America. Will likely plunge the world into darkness if there is anything left.

As for the research ending, now now...

How could anyone pass on such an opportunity. Of course it went black until they had a plan.
edit on 18-7-2019 by kwakakev because: last sentence

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 06:10 AM
link   
This thing is getting serious with some mu tai matrix now in the mix.

Has got me thinking about taking a road trip to Pine Gap soon. Wycliff Wells is another interesting place to find dem aliens a couple of hours up the road.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Some things are simply too powerful even for the MIC.

On the other hand, I suppose it is entirely possible that there's a facility somewhere that has scientists working on controlling something that attractive. Maybe it's wishful thinking on my part that research was abandoned. I've heard nothing serious since Area 51 disbursed to indicate new activity... maybe a couple of tests here and there, but nothing really significant.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Joke or no joke, there will be some mentally disturbed people taking this seriously.

ALso the argument that you have the right to know everything that is going on in a military base because your tax dollars pay for it makes me laugh.
Because 'The taxpayer' could mean anyone and seriously I don't think 'anyone' should know 'everything' there is to know. Last time I looked the world was full of idiots. From misunderstanding facts ones to not liking your government or country ones, to seriously real nutters.
That said, I bet you mean 'about the aliens'. Well, if there ever were any, storming a military base ain't the right way to go about it as it rightly would get you harmed [reason above - not everyone is a nice person].

So I am with the Military on this one. If they let the hoy polloy in, they run the risk of letting also the enemy in and if I was American I actually wouldn't want that.

As for ALiens, does anyone really still believe if they ever had any they would be in the most famous base?
Oh god, I am laughing my head off. If they have some or technology, they will be in a completely different and actually secret location, not the 'tourist nerd hotspot secret' location.

I actually think this meme isn't really funny at all. It's so boring I didn't pay much attention. Somehow I wish the idiots would try, so I can get my popcorn and watch them help testing new technology.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Some things are simply too powerful even for the MIC.

Yep, looks like they are already starting to back down a bit. Here is a recent video of some scouting already taking place.

At this moment, if you are caught then you will be held at gun point until the sheriff arrives and get fined $700. There is free camping for two weeks in the area near by. If you are worried about the some projectile pooping then there is a spot with some guards that will keep the lights on.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join