It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So The Official Storm Area 51 Website Is Selling T Shirts Now. Was That The Plan All Along?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Well, I guess the point of this is that I thought we Conspiracy Theorists (of which ufologists are a sub group) were a bit more principled than your average Joe. And while I certainly don't begrudge anyone the right to make an extra buck...if it turns out that was the whole purpose behind this right from the beginning well I feel a bit betrayed and I didn't even sign up for the silly thing.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   
y'all heard of late stage capitalism?
of course this was inevitable and of course it was not planned.
this is the result of your glorious Free Market - anything that can be monetised will be monetised, and immediately.
yay capitalist hellscape

i really want that area 420 shirt tho

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder
y'all heard of late stage capitalism?
of course this was inevitable and of course it was not planned.
this is the result of your glorious Free Market - anything that can be monetised will be monetised, and immediately.
yay capitalist hellscape

i really want that area 420 shirt tho
And I hope that's what it was. Anyone would be a fool not to capitalize on the opportunity presenting itself.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   
They should get Congress to debate a bill to denounce the raid. It'll only take a year and cost millions of dollars. That'll show 'em.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   
The domain was created on July 14, 2019. So it is 3 days old.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   
The T-Shirt should read...

Follow me, storm Area 51, this plan is ...

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
The domain was created on July 14, 2019. So it is 3 days old.
So it's not some nefarious plan to separate us Conspiracy Theorists from our money...but rather a logical response to an opportunity. There you have it then.
edit on 7/17/2019 by MissSmartypants because: Edit

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: MissSmartypants

It would appear to be.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I wonder who will design and copyright the "SkinWalker Ranch" line of tshirts, mugs, dolls, caps etc.

Apparently the UFO/paranormal demographic is fair game for exploitation. Maybe even a dating site for those
interested in the subjects...

oh wait....
edit on 17-7-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   

When I was young and pretty naive, I fell for the missing 3 film makers of the Blair Witch Project. The marketing started a year earlier as 3 missing and plastered all over the BRAND NEW AOL INTERNET in the 90's. Then the movie came out and marketed as a documentary......

I took the bait and saw the "documentary" thinking it was the real deal. Left the theater very disturbed and motion sick.
It really is about how you're selling your product.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Redundant 👽

edit on 17-7-2019 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

What

I got droned trying to storm Area 51 and all they buried me in was this lousy T-shirt

I got stopped immediately with Stoopid ------------>

So ludicrous.

Actually , if it it is the USAF , I would say most likely a GAU 8 Avenger.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

What

I got droned trying to storm Area 51 and all they buried me in was this lousy T-shirt

I got stopped immediately with Stoopid ------------>

So ludicrous.

Actually , if it it is the USAF , I would say most likely a GAU 8 Avenger.

It can't stop all of us, my dudes !

edit on 17-7-2019 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

When I was young and pretty naive, I fell for the missing 3 film makers of the Blair Witch Project. The marketing started a year earlier as 3 missing and plastered all over the BRAND NEW AOL INTERNET in the 90's. Then the movie came out and marketed as a documentary......

I took the bait and saw the "documentary" thinking it was the real deal. Left the theater very disturbed and motion sick.
For me, being naïve led to me being scared out of my wit's by Phil Schneider's tale of humans being held captive by aliens deep underground at the Dulce base and having horrific experiments performed on them by the aliens... with the military 's knowledge.
At least I hope I was being naïve.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 02:13 AM
link   
When you have a 1.3 million audience under your thumb you'd probably sell a t-shirt too. Folks don't HAVE to live in financial squalor. But I understand the sentiment, free market capitalism doesn't stop it from being any less cringe...but hey you have the "hot #" idea that gets everyone's attention, make the most of it. You're lucky to get that once in a human lifetime.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa
The T-Shirt should read...

Follow me, storm Area 51, this plan is ...

Maybe if you wanna get sued for copyright infringement, Wile E. Coyote don't work for free ya know!

I'm in the desert, high on Peyote, eyes poppin out like Wile E. Coyote
edit on 18-7-2019 by TheOnlyBilko because: Wile E Coyote don't work for free

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Not the worst idea. There's one of these "movements" I've kind of suckered into and it's reddit birds aren't real community. The joke is that the last bird died in 2001, so the government replaced them all with drones...

I think it's funny, and their shirts are pretty awesome.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: MissSmartypants

originally posted by: Bigburgh

For me, being naïve led to me being scared out of my wit's by Phil Schneider's tale of humans being held captive by aliens deep underground at the Dulce base and having horrific experiments performed on them by the aliens... with the military 's knowledge.
At least I hope I was being naïve.

I've read the Dulce papers by that security guard, including the nuclear tunnel borer with the patent listed under the Department of Energy.
I turned cold and sweaty.

I was so gullible 😮😮😟

edit on 18-7-2019 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   
The explanation is really simple.

Here's a Helpful Venn Diagram:

ibb.co...

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Or.....Simply put this on the guards uniforms.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join