It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Stormy Daniels" Campaign Finance Investigation....ANOTHER BUST...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   
How do some people not understand case closed?
Charlie Brown and the football.
Wiley Coyote and the road runner.

Lol
Entertainmening to watch.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: matafuchs

Boy there was a lot of screaming here about trump getting thrown in jail over that.
Funny hotti Avenatti is the one in the pokey.

Lol
Stupid dems.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Good thing the provided source said none of the executives were going to be indicted. No charges at all are getting filed.

In recent weeks, however, their investigation has quieted, the people familiar with the inquiry said, and prosecutors now don't appear poised to charge any Trump Organization executives in the probe that stemmed from the case against Cohen.

Keep wet dreaming yourself that Trump is still going down.
Wait, I take that back, THIS IS EMBARRASSING.

Good find Occams, critical mindset at work.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Good thing the provided source said none of the executives were going to be indicted. No charges at all are getting filed.

In recent weeks, however, their investigation has quieted, the people familiar with the inquiry said, and prosecutors now don't appear poised to charge any Trump Organization executives in the probe that stemmed from the case against Cohen.

Keep wet dreaming yourself that Trump is still going down.
Wait, I take that back, THIS IS EMBARRASSING.

Good find Occams, critical mindset at work.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Russia Russia Russia become Racist Racist Racist.

The Russia thing was a stretch and a waste of a lot of people's time. Although, the Russian bot thing should have been investigated.

Racism? Well, I think that is still up for debate. I agree that the MSM had IMMEDIATELY jumped on his tweet as racist. However, Trump made some bad tweets. Whether they are racist or not , is up for debate. He could have worded it ten different ways, but the way he worded it seemed slightly racist and in the very least, unamerican.

They are American congresswomen. They were elected for this purpose. They have a duty to list grievances. Even if you dislike like their opinion, it's not right to tell them to go back where they came from. Even if that is just a reference to their state of origin.

Trump screwed up on his tweets and lacked a clear message.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   
So was this a distraction thread ahead of the release of this tomorrow?

THE DETAILS OF TRUMP’S HUSH MONEY PAYMENTS ARE ABOUT TO GO PUBLIC

I didnt think anything would come of it but I have been seeing a unusual amount of nothing to see here threads and stories popping up across the web today. It makes me wonder what is really in those case files.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: watchitburn

Not that that proves Trump and company innocent or vindicated.

In the United States our intery justice system has been set up that people are presumed innocent until they are proven guilty.

What you seem to be asking for is what happens in third world dictatorships.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

Nevertheless, people are imprisoned all the time before having their day in court. Nevertheless, people who are indicted, must stand trial and face the justice system.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   

And never the less they are all still innocent until they are proven guilty.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Nevertheless, people are imprisoned all the time before having their day in court. Nevertheless, people who are indicted, must stand trial and face the justice system.

Never the less, people post bail every day to get out of jail to await their trial because they are still innocent.
Never the less, people who are indicted are still innocent.
Never the less people who stand trial are still innocent.
Never the less people who face the justice system are still innocent.

You see a pattern emerging yet Sookie?

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   

perhaps we should just jail him now, and see if we can find any charges later, would that be more to your liking?

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

perhaps we should just jail him now, and see if we can find any charges later, would that be more to your liking?

Dont give them any ideas........

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

You guys and your hyperbole. You are the guys chanting "Lock her up", not me.

All I'm saying is that Trump is not exonerated by closing this case. He's not "not guilty" of paying hush money and deliberately concealing those payment from campaign finance oversight.

Trump remains an unindicted coconspirator in a case in which Cohen is serving time for. He may still face justice once he's out of office.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   

if he broke the law, then he needs to be punished. The same punishment others have gotten for the same crime.
See, some call it justice, and not just your side bad, my side good. Some are just tools.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   

a reply to: network dude

You guys and your hyperbole. You are the guys chanting "Lock her up", not me.

All I'm saying is that Trump is not exonerated by closing this case. He's not "not guilty" of paying hush money and deliberately concealing those payment from campaign finance oversight.

Trump remains an unindicted coconspirator in a case in which Cohen is serving time for. He may still face justice once he's out of office.

But your president is still innocent.

Embrace it...swim in it....the water is wonderful.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

No he isn't. Not by a long shot.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   

You simply dont understsnd our justice system.
Not suprising your lack of basic education.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Yes....yes, let the hate flow through you.

PS: Save yourself. “Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will.”.

Repeat after me. "Donald Trump is my president. Donald Trump is your president. Donald Trump is the president of the United States of America."

edit on 7/17/2019 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I understand just fine. Just because someone has not faced justice, and has not been declared "not guilty", that doesn't make them "innocent".

You know who doesn't understand "innocent until proven guilty"? President Donald Trump, who called for the death penalty for the Central Park 5. And even after they were proven innocent, through DNA, he still says they're guilty of "something".

He was the one promising to lock up Hillary Clinton, while she was still "presumed innocent", and he's the one whipping up crowds calling for Ilhan Omar to be deported, having been accused of no crime.

edit on 17-7-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   

a reply to: shooterbrody

I understand just fine. Just because someone has not faced justice, and has not been declared "not guilty", that doesn't make them "innocent".

No, you do not understand,. That is EXACTLY what it means Sookie. EXCACTLY.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join