It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time is where you heart lays.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   
This is 2019AD, for some, but we're living the same age.

In this age there are people of many spheres and times; a poor time, an old time and savage spheres.

The time you live is the time you carry in your heart, some of humanity are unique individuals fighting the fight fought by fighting fighters.

Fighters of a time of a kingdom of God and fighters fighting out of time.

Prove me wrong again, that's what you are to do so we might find ourselves meeting, in time, in our hearts.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Out6of9Balance

My heart has been broken so I'm not well placed to comment ;(

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Can I have some of whatever you are on?

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   
gobbledegook is not worth the time to disprove.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
Can I have some of whatever you are on?

Inquiring minds what to know where did you get it, how much was it, and can we get some too?

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   

My advice: drink alot of water before you go to bed today. Will help you with the headache tomorrow for sure!

If posting gibberish helps you not to drive drunk this might even have a good side.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

gobbledegook is not worth the time to disprove

Who says its gobbledegook? You have no clue what he is talking about. Thats not the same thing.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cymru

My heart has been broken so I'm not well placed to comment ;(

All our hearts will be broken, but time will ease the pain. Our time comes and goes again and again. Every time there are the echoes of before, the ghosts. We tread the same path, over and over. We just do not know it.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
gobbledegook is not worth the time to disprove.

That was a new one for me. Had to google that word. Thanks for the new word in my dictionary, Schuyler. 🍻

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Did you learn anything about Philosophy though?

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: AntonGonist

gobbledegook is not worth the time to disprove

Who says its gobbledegook? You have no clue what he is talking about. Thats not the same thing.

Well, then, Oh, erudite one. Please tell us plebians what the hell he is talking about. TIA

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Spit it out Man!

What is it you are saying?

Plain English will suffice.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I'll have to call cheeze....

Time is just a mental construct so the environment makes sense to our limited sensory awareness. I used to date Laura Croft and that's what she told me.
edit on 17-7-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Time is a quantity of various measurements used to sequence events.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Deny ignorance people!

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Well, then, Oh, erudite one. Please tell us plebians what the hell he is talking about.

But I didnt claim that I know what its about. The point is that this is a philosophy thread. I requires you to think about things. You obviously couldnt be bothered. If you were interested in a philosophical discussion you would have asked for the meaning instead of attacking what you dont understand. You'd think a retired librarian would be wiser and more patient.

I personally thought it has something to do with reincarnation and how souls with different aggregated experiences have incarnated in this final reality.

Oh and,

SSSHHHHH!!!!

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   

I think it has to do with the matrix and mental cases.

I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.
edit on 18-7-2019 by Out6of9Balance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Ah, right it's a Jebus thing.

Just a thought but love, just like good and evil are very human constructs.

That being said i suppose belief in religion is not a bad thing per-say, as i imagine it extends an enormous peace of mind.

Its when they get organized and start pointing the finger at others who don't share the same faith, that things begin to get out of hand.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Things should be out of hand.

And everything ends up being a human construct.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 06:15 AM
link   

When religious ideology gets out of hand, people tend to get hurt and killed in the name of God, don't matter which name nether considering the very Abrahamic origins of such.

And if they are all human constructs, which i tend to agree, then we must accept that the Bible is a product of Man, just like all the other religious texts we have come away with throughout recorded history in an attempt to control the way people live and think.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join