It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robbie Williams Got 24-hour Security Over Alien Fears

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: and14263

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: paradisepurple
There's so much ...I talked about it in the jo wood podcast ...Jo wood used to married to Ronnie Wood from the Stones ..Its all in there

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: chrisonabike

Gonna listen now 👍
Link here for anyone else...
player.fm...

edit, "I was 100% sober, for the benefit of the skeptics" Lmao, how many of us have used that line?!
edit on 19-7-2019 by Silure because: See "edit"

This is part 2...
player.fm...
edit on 19-7-2019 by Silure because: Add second link

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I am going to listen now, thank you! And thanks to you too Silure you're the best
edit on 19-7-2019 by paradisepurple because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: chrisonabike
a reply to: paradisepurple
There's so much ...I talked about it in the jo wood podcast ...Jo wood used to married to Ronnie Wood from the Stones ..Its all in there

That was an interesting listen 👍
The matrix thing when you were on your BMX got me, I've always kinda thought things are not necessarily what I perceive even totally straight. ATS rules are we can't talk about drug use, so to prevent a rule breach I'll just hint at alleged effects of N,N-Dimethyltryptamine from the testimony of others.
I have an open mind about all of it, from experiences I have had myself (not personal N,N-Dimethyltryptamine use of course because that would breach site rules) but I absolutely do not believe that everything we see, hear, and feel, is exactly as it seems.

Interesting podcast for sure, and I pissed laughing at the "hey beyonce, have you ever seen a ghost?" Idea for a book of stories from folk in your peer group!
Nice one, good escape listening to that instead of doom and fear of Iran on the crap telly 😂

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Wow that was some scary stuff! Awesome podcast, thoroughly enjoyed what you & Jo had to say! I'll be keeping an eye on these, I always thought Jo was stunning but now i have a full girl crush lol. Love her attitude.
Just my opinion but since weirdness has happened since you were a kid i'd say you can't blame the d**** or a mental illness... Anyway good on you for being here & setting the record straight
For anyone interested in the house here's a quite amusing Variety article about it. www.google.co.uk...
edit on 20-7-2019 by paradisepurple because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 06:22 AM
link   
please get poker back
pretty plz

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join