It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robbie Williams Got 24-hour Security Over Alien Fears

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

originally posted by: chrisonabike
Thats not what I said ....Bogus click bait head line

What exactly did you say?

Why not ask politely Trueman and ChaoticOrder instead of coming across as so blunt.

Lags

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

Didn't mean to sound blunt, just want to know what he really said. Unlike most I didn't jump into this thread to criticize him, so I hope that counts for something.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder

Didn't mean to sound blunt, just want to know what he really said. Unlike most I didn't jump into this thread to criticize him, so I hope that counts for something.

👍

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 03:01 AM
link   

I wasn't rude at all. It's a simple question. I talk straight. Also, his answer was incomplete but I imagine he's mad with the source.

I'm not PC, I know.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: zatara

He definitely had experienced something that made him install the surveillance system. It doesn't mean it was a paranormal experience.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

That's right. Or could be that an UFO experience triggered a mental problem. Not all the people can take it.

You're certainly not wrong there! I think its the same reason it seems some people can't even register the presence when its right in front of them. Protective mechanisms shut the mind down to it. Its probably a thin band of the population who have the ability to consciously witness it, but also not go insane. Everyone else puahes toward the ends of the spectrum of experiencers.

I have a buddy who "flipped the switch" after an experience. Several in my area (from end to end of the Chicago suburbs) saw the same thing, but he experienced it closer than most and with what he perceived as transmission of thoughts/messages. For months he tried to talk it through, but couldn't quite make sense of it.

His mental state declined rapidly and steadily thereafter. He went from family man with a wildly successful business to falling apart at the seams in under a year.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   
What I said or meant was ...I got 24hr security because I was scared of ghosts ...Which doesn't make it any less mad I suppose ! ....Either way it felt real to me ...Now I have my own Proton pack im fine 😁✌️

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Oh and its not a surveillance system its a few burly humans from the SAS ....

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: chrisonabike

Made my day here in Shropshire waiting to pick my kids up from school...get to read about UFOs and have something to tell the wife when I get home...fekkin Robbie Williams (the man can sing!)...wife's fave....anyway, good luck Robbo!

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

Rob you 'ol basterd.

Can we expect to see you at the Area 51 storming?
One night only at the Alien Cathouse?
Can we turn it into a festival in the desert?
....actually that isn't a bad idea!

Sounds good as long as DB doesn’t throw his underpants on stage!

Lags

DB's undies would make a good ghost deterrent, though. They're an effective deterrent against...well, everything with a nose, paranormal or otherwise

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

Rob you 'ol basterd.

Can we expect to see you at the Area 51 storming?
One night only at the Alien Cathouse?
Can we turn it into a festival in the desert?
....actually that isn't a bad idea!

Sounds good as long as DB doesn’t throw his underpants on stage!

Lags

DB's undies would make a good ghost deterrent, though. They're an effective deterrent against...well, everything with a nose, paranormal or otherwise

You would have to peel them of the stage first though 😉🤣

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Christ, I’m not going to even ask how much it costs to have ex SAS security lads!

But at least you know you are in good hands.👍

Lags

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   
And how are these ex SAS guys going to protect you from ghosts? Surely some priests or such like would have been a better option?

I have to admit I'd hate to be in the public eye. If every questionable thing I've ever done in my life was misrepresented in the tabloids I'd never go out. In fact, I'd welcome some ghost friends.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Oo, Oo! OMGosh! Robbie Williams has been my youngest daughter's fave for years,
since she was in middle school. She's 32 now! She likes everything British! She had a
British flag comforter, socks, 808, Robbie shirt, posters, 3D London Bridge puzzle
with a gazillion pieces. She even calls me 'Mum'!

She will never believe that he belongs to my 'earthquake' site!!! My kids have no clue
about me being on ATS! Or what it is! One of my grandsons might think it was cool though!

Robbie...please mention something that only a super fan would know, that she knows
that her old Mum wouldn't know, so that I can prove it to her! Pleeease!

WOQ
edit on 18-7-2019 by wasobservingquietly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Tortuga
Well...Lets just say ''for a laugh '' Ghosts exist ...Do you want to be Alone when you meet one ?.I get your point though ...
It worked for me .

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Two burly lads are no match for Mama Cass...

Zazz's prescription for haunting/hitchhikers.

The more the more you pick at it, look into to it, investigate it, worry or think about it, is you providing an bountiful source of energy for it to attach to as you are vibrating on a level that these things are attracted to.
Look into a different mirror , search to see something else better reflecting back at you other than the paranormal and create a happier life story that you are in control of.

Family, friends laughter not talking about it at all is the best medicine. If your parent passed this interest/attraction to the paranormal down to you, unfortunately you might pass it to your kids, they learn from us....so create a different life story by :

Praying /meditating daily. Reflect on higher thoughts that exclude fear and anger but focus on love and understanding (hence kids are a great cure!). Search for a higher vibration energy guidance to reflect back to you. A positive, stronger story to tell that will assume dominance over the lower energy forms in the 'matrix/story' you are creating.

If it's an elemental, your going to need a priest or witch or shaman, a professional trained for decades, not just a hack and don't try it yourself, you'll make a mess of it.

This is broad as I don't know what your specific issues are other than someone mentioned Big Mama.

edit on 18-7-2019 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   

I worked alone but well-armed for a good proportion of my career in the military. Old bases and spooky places in the dead of night with a lot of stories of ghosts. Did I see anything, well once a figure walking along in an area nobody was permitted and when I turned the police car around, nobody was there.

I've seen police dogs freaked out at a doorway in a an old Ops building with absolutely nothing there and the handler telling me that if his dog was spooked, then so was he. In fact the fear on the handler's face spooked me more than the dog. That building gave everyone the creeps, in all my years that was the worst building I've been in for feeling spooked. Years later talking with other cops that worked that station all you had to do was ask them if there was a spooky building and they all said the same place.

I don't know what your experience was, and it it was enough that you feel better with protection and it helps you relax then fair enough.

I don't believe in ghosts myself, but I did know that machine gun or not. I didn't feel right in that old building.

Sleep well.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   

I've never 'seen' a ghost per say...but have had weird experiences
after loved ones have passed. It was more comforting than scary.
But maybe that's because it WAS loved ones. If they weren't evil in life,
it isn't likely that they would be evil after life. Are evil people even
free to roam after???

WOQ

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Oh and another element to this story is ....It's 20 years ago ....No problem with ghosts now

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Praying /meditating daily . Reflect on higher thoughts that exclude fear and anger but focus on love and understanding (hence kids are a great cure!). Search for a higher vibration energy guidance to reflect back to you. A positive, stronger story to tell and will assume dominance over the lower energy forms in the 'matrix' you are creating.

Couldn't agree more Zazz.

Funnily enough I completed last year my certification as a hypnotherapist and also Reiki practitioner. (opened my cabinet beginning of this year here in France)

Both of these techniques may be of some great help to Chrisonabike and the universal energy procured by at least 4 Reiki sessions can only be positive.

One of my clients has suffered big time for many years with night terrors and also sleep paralysis accompanied by the sensation of a presence in her bedroom.

After a couple of sessions of Hypnotherapy (3) and 4 sessions of Reiki she has overcome this handicap that placed a lot of negativity around her and her family.

She is even starting Reiki courses this year.

Warmest

Lags
edit on 18-7-2019 by Lagomorphe because: Crap grammar

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join