It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MH370 had 'mysterious' 200-pound load added to flight list after takeoff

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   
MH370 had 'mysterious' 200-pound load added to flight list after takeoff: report

Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 had a "mysterious" addition to the flight list after takeoff, according to an engineer whose wife and two children were aboard the ill-fated aircraft when it disappeared in 2014.

Ghyslain Wattrelos recently told Le Parisien newspaper that French investigators made the discovery while probing the passengers and baggage reported aboard the airplane.

"It was also learned that a mysterious load of 89 kilos (200 pounds) was added to the flight list after takeoff," Wattrelos told the newspaper. "A container was also overloaded, without anyone knowing why."

This certainly adds a new twist. 200 lbs is the weight of an adult man. This suggests that an armed hijacker was somehow smuggled onboard.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Umm. It could have been anything from extra inflight catering to some late luggage. Just because the engineer did not know what it was does not make it “mysterious", suspicious or particularly unusual.

Oh look, someone in the media is making it sound suspicious. I wonder why?

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
MH370 had 'mysterious' 200-pound load added to flight list after takeoff: report

This certainly adds a new twist. 200 lbs is the weight of an adult man. This suggests that an armed hijacker was somehow smuggled onboard.

Or, a sh!t ton of heroin, two kinda skinny models, my German Shepherd or a stolen flux capacitor.

What made you jump to "armed hijacker" so quickly?

I know it's a conspiracy site and all and I like your chutzpah; I'm just asking to learn your thought processes in this. No criticism intended.
edit on 17/7/19 by 35Foxtrot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   
the mysterious circumstances surrounding the disappearance of this plane leads to this as a possibility.....now it maybe be nothing...but we shouldn't just brush it off either...it is a possibility to consider...the families deserve to know what happened to their loved ones...hope we find out some day

originally posted by: 35Foxtrot

Or, a sh!t ton of heroin, two kinda skinny models, my German Shepherd or a stolen flux capacitor.

I know it's a conspiracy site and all and I like your chutzpah; I'm just asking to learn your thought processes in this. No criticism intended.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100
the mysterious circumstances surrounding the disappearance of this plane leads to this as a possibility.....now it maybe be nothing...but we shouldn't just brush it off either...it is a possibility to consider...the families deserve to know what happened to their loved ones...hope we find out some day

originally posted by: 35Foxtrot

I guess. I'm just asking to find out why "armed hijacker" popped up first in the OP's mind. I mean wouldn't "bomb" seem more plausible if you were going out on a conspiracy limb?

I mean, ballz!, my suggestion (joking) of heroin is way more plausible than "armed hijacker."

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: 35Foxtrot

well actually it was mentioned in the article itself that it was a possibility so not surprising that the thread starter mentioned it..oh and apparently the people in charge have been vague and will not be more clear about was transported on the plane
edit on 17-7-2019 by research100 because: added info

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   
The Malaysians will say or do absolutely anything to deflect and cover up the fact that their own pilot deliberately hijacked the airliner and deliberately ran it out of fuel over the Indian Ocean where it crashed.

Next it will be monkeys.

After that...ALIENS.

They will never reveal the truth!

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan
How do they know something was added to the list (where is the list kept?) AFTER takeoff? Since the plane was never found, how could they know about thibgs added to a list after it left the ground?

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100
a reply to: 35Foxtrot

well actually it was mentioned in the article itself that it was a possibility so not surprising that the thread starter mentioned it..oh and apparently the people in charge have been vague and will not be more clear about was transported on the plane

You got me there.

Didn't read very carefully I suppose.

Appreciate the correction.

But, I hope everyone realizes all the obfuscation is basically the Malaysians trying to deflect from their nutjob pilot.

But, conspiracy on, my friends! I love it.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
The Malaysians will say or do absolutely anything to deflect and cover up the fact that their own pilot deliberately hijacked the airliner and deliberately ran it out of fuel over the Indian Ocean where it crashed.

Next it will be monkeys.

After that...ALIENS.

Granted but is it not of a massive concern that a airliner in this day and age can go missing and the "international" community at large having bugger all idea where it is, or at least letting on that they know?...

Whilst I certainly think the Pilot suicide option is very much near the top of the list I have to ask why were so many eye witnesses gagged, the oil worker was fired for saying he saw what he believed to the plane (if the reports at the time are correct), the person on the sailing boat was "a drunk" who did not know what day it was, on and on these things happened..

Then the search only really getting start when the boxes had nearly run out of battery power to submit signal..

I believe you can find conspiracy in almost anything but MH370 has a hell of a lot of iffy details regarding passenger manifest, cargo, what people saw and the lack of anyone knowing where a state of the art aircraft ended up..
edit on 17-7-2019 by Petra137 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
How do they know something was added to the list (where is the list kept?) AFTER takeoff? Since the plane was never found, how could they know about thibgs added to a list after it left the ground?

I'll grant the article is a bit unclear, but it sounds like the cargo manifest was amended after the plane took off. Which would suggest a last-minute addition. As for where the list is kept, obviously it was on the airline's computer system.

While the 200-lb load could be anything, what immediately popped into my head is that that it is the approximate weight of a grown adult man. This would play into the theories that MH370 may have been hijacked.
edit on 17-7-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Petra137

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Next it will be monkeys.

After that...ALIENS.

Granted but is it not of a massive concern that a airliner in this day and age can go missing and the "international" community at large having bugger all idea where it is, or at least letting on that they know?...

Whilst I certainly think the Pilot suicide option is very much near the top of the list I have to ask why were so many eye witnesses gagged, the oil worker was fired for saying he saw what he believed to the plane (if the reports at the time are correct), the person on the sailing boat was "a drunk" who did not know what day it was, on and on these things happened..

Then the search only really getting start when the boxes had nearly run out of battery power to submit signal..

I believe you can find conspiracy in almost anything but MH370 has a hell of a lot of iffy details regarding passenger manifest, cargo, what people saw and the lack of anyone knowing where a state of the art aircraft ended up..

I find it suspicious that it took them so long to settle on the southern Indian ocean as the search area. That data should have been available almost immediately.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

I'll grant the article is a bit unclear, but it sounds like the cargo manifest was amended after the plane took off. Which would suggest a last-minute addition. As for where the list is kept, obviously it was on the airline's computer system.

While the 200-lb load could be anything, what immediately popped into my head is that that it is the approximate weight of a grown adult man. This would play into the theories that MH370 may have been hijacked.

Seems odd...So someone on the ground or in the plane modified the manifest...And apparently the time of the addition was recorded...

But wouldn't the manifest somewhat identify the extra cargo, whether it be a passenger or cargo or supplies??? And it would seem the manifest would provide some sort of trail to identify the source of the 200 lb. load...

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   
well in about 25/30 years ..files will be opend...there had to be something on board that wassend allowed to reach china…
cant get Diego garcia out of my head……..!

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

It was added to the manifest after takeoff, not the plane. A copy of the manifest is kept on the ground in case of accident, so investigators have a record.

That being said, last minute cargo additions are nothing new. The airline sees how many seats are still open after closing the flight, and adds cargo if there is available space. I've even seen a flight delayed at the gate a few minutes because they had a little extra cargo space they wanted to fill.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   
hijackers want someting …
suicidal pilots dont fly til empty tanks...
best explanation will be kidnapt by aliens ore in an timehole....
second best …… clean OPS operation...

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ressiv

Actually, best explanation is a cockpit fire causing a depressurization, the pilot trying to find anywhere to put down while dealing with it, and becoming incapacitated.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   
he would at least have an sos done …
guess pilots are trained for decompression ….doesend explain that he chanced cuorse and not be able to report it...
autopilot had to be turned off so that excludes an situation on board
cockpit doors can only be opend from the inside … that would be an savety risk for all planes with youre idee...

a reply to: Zaphod58

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   
200 lbs of food or luggage? That's alot of extra stuff

More likely a body for the OP reason give,

or a 'semiconductor'

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join