It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

17 kids assault 45 yr old man at pool

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Kids aren’t being disciplined the way they should be, that’s what it is. The parents just don’t care anymore,” Gift said."

I'll be keeping an eye on this story for updates..

Granted without the full story one can only make assumption...

However saying parents do not care is about right, you have copious amount of gob#e parents pumping out little consumers and they continue to act like ass hats, the kids do not have a chance, but having the media and every SJW constantly making excuses for said actions does bugger all to help the matter.

Liberal teachers pushing their own agenda, media that glorifies basically being a di##, peers that seem to glorify said di## doing such nonsense, parents that have already been pushed through said system that believe their own nonsense and you have a revolving situation of people believing their own crap whilst believing they have won a argument because they can shout the loudest...

Writing all that has just made me realize how much I hate most people...

edit on 17-7-2019 by Petra137 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-7-2019 by Petra137 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   
It is supposed to be extraordinarily hot on the east coast this weekend.....there will be many more incidents like this one.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

I was wondering when someone was going to point out the painfully obvious! LMAO. I'll take jail time. # it.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: TexasTruth

Between 12 -18 ? Even if you knock out the first 3, you'll have 14 more to deal with. Once they all jump on you, you're screwed no matter if you're a UFC champion.

I think you're only plan of defense would be to break the first kids arm and put the fear of god into the rest of them.

Even still, that might enrage them to pounce you at once.

Anyway, Hopefully this 45 year old is okay.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: TexasTruth
At 47 I’m pretty sure I could take 17 teenage dirtbags but that’s beside the point.

Sadly, if you smacked a feral 12 year-old, or even waded into a gang of the little sh1ts, no matter the provocation you would be the one who wold be sued, and ground through the justice system.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

So basically it's ghetto trash raising kids to be ghetto trash. And i say ghetto trash meaning poor, stupid, and disrespectful.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5

At 47 I’m pretty sure I could take 17 teenage dirtbags

no, you couldn't.

Old age and treachery will beat youthful exuberance everytime. Once you snap the first lower back you've won the fight. The other 16 would instantly stop in terror, seeing a friend crawling around, dragging their little legs behind them like a dog with an itchy abdomen in a field of grass. If that fails, just start offering them manual labor jobs and watch them run like their asses were on fire away from you.
edit on 17-7-2019 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: Sookiechacha

So basically it's ghetto trash raising kids to be ghetto trash. And i say ghetto trash meaning poor, stupid, and disrespectful.

I’m sorry but being poor is not a crime, and being less educated than others does not make you a lesser person. Being disrespectful is a problem in all walks of life and quite frankly I see it more in the so called upper echelons of society.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Public pools mainly for the poor is a bad bad idea. Use to have one when I was a kid. The city ended up filling it with concrete for the exact same reason.

These kids, many of them are from broken homes. No role models, no manners. They break things on purpose, steal, fight. Not worth the trouble.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Being poor is no excuse for bad behavior.
Unfortunately today that doesnt seem to be the case.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Being poor is no excuse for bad behavior.
Unfortunately today that doesnt seem to be the case.

I never said being poor was an excuse for bad behaviour. Merely stating that being poor is NOT necessarily the cause for bad behaviou. Read my post again and the post I was replying to.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I don't know if you were just joking, but that was funny as S#!!!

😆

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Once you snap the first lower back you've won the fight. burdman30ott6

Yea and you would be locked up for murder. Get real you would do no such thing just BS talk.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Mark Twain once said the lack of money is the root of all evil. Yes, not all poor people are bad but there is absolutely no denying lots of bad things happen where they live. Blame that on whoever but that is reality.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I don't think I would flinch had he killed all 17.
edit on 17-7-2019 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
Mark Twain once said the lack of money is the root of all evil. Yes, not all poor people are bad but there is absolutely no denying lots of bad things happen where they live. Blame that on whoever but that is reality.

and what about the reality of bad things happening in rich peoples lives ? You trying to say that something like this couldn’t happen in some rich persons personal pool while a pool party is going on ? Damn rights a fight could have broken out in a Beverly Hills pool party over something . All the housewives reality shows are just an example of disrespect and they aren’t hurting for money.

Really can’t stomach this “ the rich are more respectful than the poor” garbage. Go tell that to the Rothschilds and the Clintons.
edit on 17-7-2019 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   
nvmd

edit on 17-7-2019 by 38181 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   

At 47 I’m pretty sure I could take 17 teenage dirtbags but that’s beside the point.

Yeah, when I see movies like Jack Reacher, I think the same thing. "Oh, I would pick out the leader, get in a couple of lucky punches, and then most of the rest of them would scatter, leaving me with only a few to beat down."

I'm a dope. All it would take is one with a butterfly knife and I'd be dead. The guy was fortunate it was in a pool, where it would be hard to pack a weapon.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   

You can say all you want about the difference between rich and poor but most of us know a few truths.

A beautiful woman in a short skirt is safer walking in a rich gated community at midnight than they are walking in a bad Detroit neighborhood.

Go park your Porsche in watts overnight and let me know how that works out.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets

and what about the reality of bad things happening in rich peoples lives ? You trying to say that something like this couldn’t happen in some rich persons personal pool while a pool party is going on ? Damn rights a fight could have broken out in a Beverly Hills pool party over something . All the housewives reality shows are just an example of disrespect and they aren’t hurting for money.

Really can’t stomach this “ the rich are more respectful than the poor” garbage. Go tell that to the Rothschilds and the Clintons.

Where would you rather go jogging at night with a new ipod and smart watch. In the Clintons gated community or West Englewood Chicago. I hate the Clintons but I could stomach making a few laps around their block. Englewood I probably get punched in it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join