It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Italian police seize missile and NAZI paraphernalia suspected extremist fighters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Guten Tag!

Hay so I screwed up and took German in High School. I should have taken Spanish. So the Italian police conduct raids throughout Italy and find an air to air combat ready missile. They should send it to the pope at the Vatican as a promotion of his open borders for all agenda. Just how did they get that missile? Here's one article with a video of the missile.

www.washingtonpost.com... italian-police-seize-missile-nazi-paraphernalia-suspected-extremist-fighters/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.b0cfd1ae3750

Police in Italy recovered Nazi paraphernalia, guns and a missile during a Monday operation that was part of a year-long investigation of “Italian fighters with extreme ideologies.” One of the three suspects taken into custody had been flagged for trying to sell an air-to-air missile that was located in the northern Italian city of Pavia, authorities said in their announcement. The weapon did not have an explosive, police say, but was still usable. Authorities also found assault rifles, bayonets, pistols and nearly 1,000 cartridges and other munitions.

edit on 17-7-2019 by Waterglass because: added

edit on 17-7-2019 by Waterglass because: added

Heres another excellent video:

Al Jazeera
edit on 17-7-2019 by Waterglass because: addd link

edit on 17-7-2019 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

The politics of scapegoating are just as popular today as in 1937.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

I think WAPO pulled out the story. Link not working. It's WAPO, so....someone told them to do so?

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Here's another link:

CNN

edit on 22-7-2019 by Waterglass because: bad link

new topics

top topics

join