It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Woman That will Solve the AOC Problem

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Very different circumstance.

Repubs win the presidency all the time.

How many win ny's 14th?

en.wikipedia.org...

There have only been 7 repubs to hold that seat in the last 183 years.
The last one to hold it was fairly recent though. In 1983-1993.

Now considering that this district is historically blue. And that it was so far left that it voted in aoc in the first place.
I don't think a repub has a chance.

Who knows though. We will have to wait and see.

16 short months till we all vote!! And we ALL get our dreams crushed. lol I predict that Not a single voting american is going to be happy with the 2020 results.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Oh I get it, but like another poster said, if she’s on the right, they’ll still hate her. Probbaly call her an Uncle Tom or something.

Did you expect rationality out of these people? They are cannibals.

In my opinion , hyping her up by pointing all these things out is pretty disrespectful, the right is using her almost like the left used Blaisey Ford or any other flavor of the week for their little theatre.

Makes the supposedly sane right look just as crazy.

a reply to: Trueman

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

16 short months till we all vote!! And we ALL get our dreams crushed. lol I predict that Not a single voting american is going to be happy with the 2020 results.

16 short months? LOL. More like a double root canal with exposed nerves for 16 months. The MSM will gin everyone up into the usual frenzy.

Way too early to predict anything except tons of drama faux outrage and faux compassion.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: projectvxn

What ideas has AOC had?
  • It's hard to get an apartment.
  • Get rid of the internal combustion engine.
  • Stop using oil, period.
  • No more airplanes... we all have to use trains.
  • Rebuild every building in the US in ten years.
  • Outlaw beef.
  • Get rid if law enforcement (ICE).
  • Open the border and let everyone in.
  • Take money from people who don't look like her and give it to people who look like her.
  • Impeach the President for not agreeing with her.
  • Outlaw monsters under the kitchen sink.
Shall I go on?

TheRedneck
You forgot Garbage Disposals.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

I really do wish there was a law that prohibited political running until 4-6 months before an election.

No rallies, no debates, nothing.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   

See? Even the two of us can agree on some things.

That and please for the love of God please stop broadcasting Congressional hearings where each politician just grandstands about how great they are asking vapid questions of people. Or at least have the politician wear remote shocking dog collars that we can activate. Least that would be enjoyable to watch.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

No, I didn't. It's the last bullet point.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   

He mentioned the monster under the kitchen sink.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
I fail to understand why you all feel so threatened by her. She's one little woman, extremely bright and articulate, who freely shares her ideas and passions. Of course I understand why you don't like her, but it's beyond dislike. It's fear? Threatened?

Good grief, she's just one little woman, she's NOT the Democratic party. It also doesn't speak highly of anyone who wants to silence her. I mean, that's what actually happens in Russia and NK.

She nailed it when she said "weak minds" essentially attack the person rather than the ideas (referencing Trump).

Play the ball. Not the player.

I'll admit I do fear AOC.

The fact that anyone in this country is so stupid they still support her after the constant idiocy she has displayed is terrifying.

Anyone that supports her is a weak mind - she is the one that constantly talks with authority about things she is completely ignorant about, and completely wrong about.

The Green new deal alone should be enough to disqualify anyone from ever listening to her again. It is so impossible, so incorrect in it's assumptions, anybody supporting it is a literal fool.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

See? Even the two of us can agree on some things.

That and please for the love of God please stop broadcasting Congressional hearings where each politician just grandstands about how great they are asking vapid questions of people. Or at least have the politician wear remote shocking dog collars that we can activate. Least that would be enjoyable to watch.

I disagree about broadcasting congressional goings on.

It gives the common person (should they care) the opportunity to see just exactly how dysfunctional our government has become, and how much time is wasted on rhetoric and the blame game, rather than effectively running the country.

I'll admit it's not pretty, and at times, simply disgusting, but "sunshine" is not a bad thing.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

No, I didn't. It's the last bullet point.

TheRedneck

I guess you confused him with all the technical terminology, and "flowery" narrative.

You always do that Redneck.......lol

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mach2
I'm no expert in NYC politics, but it seems an impossible task for a Republican to triumph in her district. The ratio of dem to rep makes it very very unlikely, IMO.

Yeah, Nancy said it best - a glass of water with a 'D' next to it would win in her district.

so, easiest way to solve the problem is for Sherie to run as a Dem...

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   
You've all been fooled!

Murray is controlled opposition put in place to keep AOC in the house:

Source

BEWARE – Having watched this type of political scheme for several years; and accepting people for what they do, not what they claim to be; in my opinion Murray is likely in place to protect AOC in the 2020 race. This perspective is bolstered by how the launch/roll-out was also timed and scheduled by Fox News.

Tick-Tock Hannity is a favorite political deployment tool of the Murdoch interests. [It’s not cynicism, it’s an objective, albeit annoying-to-admit, aspect.] Hannity has strong support from viewers who are republican, conservative and politically engaged. If you want to elevate a faux candidate, and shield yourself in the process, Hannity is the place to go.

<< 1  2   >>

join