It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Woman That will Solve the AOC Problem

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
I fail to understand why you all feel so threatened by her. She's one little woman, extremely bright and articulate, who freely shares her ideas and passions.

"Extremely bright, and articulate"?

I don't even know what to say here.

She supposedly has a degree in ecomomics, with a minor in foreign affairs, yet is clueless, at even the most basic levels in discussions of either of those subjects.

Just exactly what has she said that would lead you to beleive she is "intelligent"?

She does come up with a "sound bite" occasionally, no doubt written by a staffer, but I've yet to see her even hold her own in any exchange that goes beyond one or two lines.

SMH at the belief she's a particularly "intelligent" individual.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Lol

She’s black! She’s from another country! She’s a woman!

The people that think she will “beat AOC” for those reasons are just as bad as the people that think A block woman will make a better 007 or politician or anything for that matter, just because she’s a black immigrant woman.

Nobody with a brain gives 2 Katie Courics about race or gender.. just do a good job!

Fricken clown world

Honk!
edit on 17-7-2019 by SteamyJeans because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

What ideas has AOC had?

I'll wait.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: SteamyJeans
Lol
The people that think she will “beat AOC” for those reasons are just as bad as the people that think A block woman will make a better 007 or politician or anything for that matter, just because she’s a black immigrant woman.
Nobody with a brain gives 2 Katie Courics about race or gender.. just do a good job!
Fricken clown world
Honk!

You didn't get it. The characteristics of this lady make her immune to all the stupid liberal arguments. That's the point.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

What ideas has AOC had?

I'll wait.

Well, in fairness, she has had a lot of ideas.

None were good, nor well thought out, nor in most cases based in reality.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

Lol
Fricken clown world
Honk!

You didn't get it. The characteristics of this lady make her immune to all the stupid liberal arguments. That's the point.

While that would have seemed a logical statement in the past, nothing insulates a conservative against those allegations in todays political climate.

Candice Owens is a prime example of how things have changed, in that respect.

You see "racism" is no longer only about skin color. It is about political warfare.
edit on 7172019 by Mach2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7172019 by Mach2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Her district is not normal. They will elect either AOC or another AOC I guarantee it.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Mach2

Do we consider mental diarrhea ideas?

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mach2

originally posted by: Trueman

Lol
Fricken clown world
Honk!

While that would have seemed a logical statement in the past, nothing insulates a conservative against those allegations in todays political climate.
Candice Owens is a prime example of how things have changed, in that respect.
You see "racism" is no longer only about skin color. It is about political warfare.

So you think AOC & the squad still will call her racist. You know what, it's possible. They are that stupid.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mach2
I'm no expert in NYC politics, but it seems an impossible task for a Republican to triumph in her district. The ratio of dem to rep makes it very very unlikely, IMO.

IDK if a more moderate dem will run against her, but the Amazon debacle would probably cost her dearly if one does.

Yes it will have to be a Challenger from the Dems. That District won't elect a Republican. Republicans in that District can make a difference but it will mean voting in the Dem Primary for her opponent But why would Trump and the Republicans want to get rid of AOC? She's doing a great job hurting the DNC.

.......Better than the Russians even.

edit on 17-7-2019 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

But why would Trump and the Republicans want to get rid of AOC?

To help Pelosi. Trump is an awesome businessman.

….if you know what I mean.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

What ideas has AOC had?
  • It's hard to get an apartment.
  • Get rid of the internal combustion engine.
  • Stop using oil, period.
  • No more airplanes... we all have to use trains.
  • Rebuild every building in the US in ten years.
  • Outlaw beef.
  • Get rid if law enforcement (ICE).
  • Open the border and let everyone in.
  • Take money from people who don't look like her and give it to people who look like her.
  • Impeach the President for not agreeing with her.
  • Outlaw monsters under the kitchen sink.
Shall I go on?

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
I fail to understand why you all feel so threatened by her. She's one little woman, extremely bright and articulate, who freely shares her ideas and passions. Of course I understand why you don't like her, but it's beyond dislike. It's fear? Threatened?

Good grief, she's just one little woman, she's NOT the Democratic party. It also doesn't speak highly of anyone who wants to silence her. I mean, that's what actually happens in Russia and NK.

She nailed it when she said "weak minds" essentially attack the person rather than the ideas (referencing Trump).

Play the ball. Not the player.

"Bright and articulate?"

Is this a troll?

Has to be a troll.

Please tell me it's a troll. Nobody can actually think that.

Troll, right?

She's a joke. She's laughed at. And she and her followers are so weak that they feel it necessary to threaten violence against an eight-year-old girl. Now that part is frightening! That is the kind of stuff that happens in Soviet Russia and North Korea!
:

edit on 2019 7 17 by incoserv because: I am a bit anal about my orthography.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: projectvxn

What ideas has AOC had?
  • It's hard to get an apartment.
  • Get rid of the internal combustion engine.
  • Stop using oil, period.
  • No more airplanes... we all have to use trains.
  • Rebuild every building in the US in ten years.
  • Outlaw beef.
  • Get rid if law enforcement (ICE).
  • Open the border and let everyone in.
  • Take money from people who don't look like her and give it to people who look like her.
  • Impeach the President for not agreeing with her.
  • Outlaw monsters under the kitchen sink.
Shall I go on?

TheRedneck

You forgot gun control.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

lolololol. Yeah a repub is going to win in ny 14th district!

Thanks for that laugh.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Hitler could win that district as long as he ran Democrat.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
lolololol. Yeah a repub is going to win in ny 14th district!
Thanks for that laugh.

Some people told me the same when Trump was a pre candidate and I said He'll win.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Hitler could win that district as long as he ran Democrat.

Pelosi stated "This glass of water with a "D" on it would win in AOC's district"
The second time Nancy and I have agreed

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Maybe but it's a lot easier having the DNC self Destruct. Pelosi isnt getting any younger and there isn't much in the way of backup after her leadership wise.

Trump will unload both barrels on Nancy when the timing is right. What is she going to offer him that will have him help you.

The DNC is sorta like Syria......let them attack and kill themselves and their constituents will flee like refugees.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
The DNC is sorta like Syria......

Hahaha....., that's worse than I thought.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join