It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman designs chair to end manspreading

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
When will the 'Eunuch 2000' be available for purchase?

Asking for a friend.

HaHaHaHa.....been a while since I laughed that hard ! Soo...this has to be a shining example of the " Stuck on Stupid " culture. How wonderful that resources were wasted to glorify this young ladies ohhh soo important message to STOP "man-spreading" she really got that " conversation " started...woo-hoo !

1. Why design individual chairs, where how one sits doesn't even effect another person ? Mean chairs ?
2. Use your brilliant design ability to design seats on buses and planes that better accommodate different sized people.
3. Lighten up or don't put yourself in situations where another persons knee touching yours causes you "trauma" !

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Don't they make some sort of plum smuggling apparatus these days so wamen can experience some man spreading?

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Men infringing on her space in public eh?

Paranoid or self-important much Mrs? LoL

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

I don't like it much either, but when our sex-cohorts behave like this, it has the unfortunate side effect of killing any and all sympathy men have for us.

No, it's not right, but as a white women who also gets blowback for being white and conservative and Christian ... on three of those fronts, I am quickly losing sympathy for people on the other side even though I know most don't care, it's just the vocal few who are making the issue.

Get called racist, homophobic, etc., often enough and you stop caring and start getting angry.

Do you honestly expect men to react much differently with this stuff?

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I don't complain about women's breasts taking up space. Why should my testicles be a problem? I sit in a way that isn't overcrowding anyone but is still not painful for me, and when I walk by people I literally put my arms behind my back to make room. I don't see women apologizing for chest width. Manspreading is a "woke" term that is absolutely ridiculous.

Sorry I have balls. But you might want kids some day. So deal with it. We're doing our best.

Should we ticket every woman with breast implants for encroaching on our space?
edit on 17-7-2019 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Sorry, stars didn't do that post enough justice. Thank you!

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

Unless this is you going for a stroll i tend to agree with you.

If breasts are not a problem then neither should be Man junk.

After all, what's good for the Goose and all that Jazz.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I've seen it happen.

However it's probably so that creepy guys don't sit next to them.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Now you know how minorities feel.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

Now you know how minorities feel.

Here's the thing ... I used to care, but I don't anymore. They've called me racist often enough when I've done nothing to them, ever. I even tried to become an inner city school teacher because I truly enjoyed my years as a college athlete rooming with and training alongside mostly minorities as a sprinter. Aren't many white girl sprinters, you know, not in the US.

I've gotten spat on often enough since the election of The One that I care less and less what they feel like.
edit on 17-7-2019 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Tell you what, I'll do as I please when and where I sit, you try and correct me irl.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   

All i am seeing is a woman creating gender segregation for seating in public. If adopted i prophesize the arrival of the mythic "Roswell Parks" who will identify as a straight white male and will sit in the woman's chair because its comfortable and he considers his right to sit in any damn chair he pleases as long as its not marked handicapped.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Lol, like that will stop people.

As they say on Reditt:

There was an attempt.

The real Zen Koan: Can a Transgender Manspread or do they get an exemption ?

edit on 17-7-2019 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I would and could never sit on her stupid chair... I need to spread my legs to make room for my junk and the future of the earth.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   
What a load of complete bulls.... wont be spending anymore words on this. She doesnt deserve the attention. Pointless work...

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   
"Manspreading" is every bit as natural as a woman breastfeeding.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Homefree

As always Viz was way ahead of you;
www.google.co.uk... =681

en.wikipedia.org...

ETA.
And damn you Andy, you got there before me!

edit on 17/7/19 by Freeborn because: Add ETA

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 11:20 PM
link   
In the near future you will see something like this.

Did she do any medical research?
I mean it could be a problem..
edit on 17-7-2019 by Fisherr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Does it come with free, complimentary clap backs?

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I had to check the date, nope it isn't April 1st. Is this site a joke? This seems like one of those crazy made-up stories.

I'm still not convinced it is real.

Anyway, time for the apparently huge proportion of women that don't see the issues with everything men do and say to stand up and say something. We as men cannot stand up and say anything because it is sexist, but if there really are a vast majority of women that are not bat# crazy then now is the time to make yourself heard.

.......sound of crickets chirping.......

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join