It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman designs chair to end manspreading

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Lol, this made me laugh

I grew up with the equality mantra educated into me at school, and I took advantage of it as soon as I realised the benefits. Cold somewhere with friends say, and if a girl was cold because she was stupid enough to wear stupid clothes, then unless I had some romantic interest tough luck, same as I'd say to any friend who identifies as male lol.

Girls show cleavage and nipple definition, even at work, so I care not about showing my shape when I sit in a chair, or catching a look at the tits which are on show on the stage of public interaction.
Nah, all genders are equal to me, however many people count up now in the LGBTQI+ thing
And yeah, I leave the toilet seat up

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

I'm not really triggered... Just a bad attempt at sarcasm...

Yours wasn't a bad attempt,
I got it and it was hilarious!

I've seen the unintended results of the feminist movement and that's men that dont want a long term relationship with a women.

To be fair. I don't think the feminist movement started as a bad thing. I just think the pendulum swung too far.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Silure
a reply to: seeker1963

Lol, this made me laugh

I grew up with the equality mantra educated into me at school, and I took advantage of it as soon as I realised the benefits. Cold somewhere with friends say, and if a girl was cold because she was stupid enough to wear stupid clothes, then unless I had some romantic interest tough luck, same as I'd say to any friend who identifies as male lol.

Girls show cleavage and nipple definition, even at work, so I care not about showing my shape when I sit in a chair, or catching a look at the tits which are on show on the stage of public interaction.
Nah, all genders are equal to me, however many people count up now in the LGBTQI+ thing
And yeah, I leave the toilet seat up

Either I didn't have enough coffee this morning, or there is some man talk in there.
I don't understand 92% of what you just said there...

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I think this whole thing is secretly a size-ist attack on persons of girth. of ALL genders.

Today it's about mails man spreading. But as so many have pointed out, larger wamyn also spread, too.

This is just a petit person going after the low-hanging fruit.

But it'll be about objectifying (negatively) at large femins next.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

lol, probably my local colloquial style the way it flowed out, apologies, the member's post was something I clearly identified with

edit, Curiously, I am sexist in one way, I have weedy male mates and acquaintances, they can walk home alone as far as I care or they would expect. But I will always walk my female friends home. That will never change for me, and all my male mates are the same, good sexism I guess?
edit on 17-7-2019 by Silure because: Added thing about walking birds home

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Graysen
I think this whole thing is secretly a size-ist attack on persons of girth. of ALL genders.

Today it's about mails man spreading. But as so many have pointed out, larger wamyn also spread, too.

This is just a petit person going after the low-hanging fruit.

But it'll be about objectifying (negatively) at large femins next.

That was actually the very first thing I thought of when I read the article.
I've never actually been bothered by a man spreading, or whatever they call it.
I have been bothered numerous times by an oversized person. The worst is on airplanes.
I'm a small person and usually have a little extra room, that does not mean it is free game for an oversized person.
I'm not for humiliating anyone, but some people just really do need two seats.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Next she should design something that stops the universally acknowledged phenomena of womenspreading cosmetics and crap all over the bathroom counter top leaving the place looking like a restricted biohazard area.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I tried huffing and puffing at a tornado to make it go away, once upon a time.

I imagine itd go something like that. Well, your suggestion may be a bit more dangerous.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

wow thats harsh. Bitch? Really?

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

Hey when that old man flashes your grandaughter at the municipal pool dont blame this chick.
Its not like its not an issue.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   

After watching that video, why do the FEMALES get the chair that spreads? Perhaps I'm not particularly fond of an accidental Willie Nelson Janis Joplin reveal

What ever happend to a little common courtesy anyway. And what if you're on a bus, subway or packed aeroplane?
FFS😣
edit on 17-7-2019 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I get tired of being discriminated against because the wheel barrow I use to lug my huge balls around in blocks the aisle on the bus.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Most women wont do that.
I dont take public transportation but if I am in a terminal and have baggage it is on the floor in front of my seat.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

Oh for christs sake.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   
well... one of my security extensions flagged the link in the OP.

But it is well enough anyhow. I don't need to read it to know how unintelligent the article was.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Hey when that old man flashes your grandaughter...

Really? You think sitting with the legs not squished up together causes old men to flash children?

O.... K.....

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I didn't quite understand that either. I posted earlier that women wear low cut tops showing cleavage and nipple shape yet we are expected to look away. Men show genital shape/definition covered by clothing and we are in the wrong somehow?
I rejected that long ago, look away from my crotch if it offends thine eye, while I shall happily catch a look of your tits if you are putting them on display. Equality, I love it!
edit on 17-7-2019 by Silure because: Spelling autocorrect correction

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   

the irony is a seat that restricts the legs like that will cause men to openly adjust their package to sit up on their thighs right before they sit down.

I'm sure that would be the next problem, men manhadling their junk as they sit down so they can sit more comfortably.

talk about not well thought out.
edit on 17-7-2019 by dubiousatworst because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I will never stop manspreading!!! It's a pathetic complaint! I've never met a woman in 'real life' who has ever mentioned or complained about it either, hope I never do.

It's natural, my legs fall that way!

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Don't give them any ideas... Things that have been the same since the dawn of man are no longer good enough. These twat mushers are so pompous they think they're gonna change the world.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join