It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman designs chair to end manspreading

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
a reply to: Malisa

Doubtful.

Nobody is buying the chair.

As i said it wasn't meant to be bought, but some people will do anyways

It was mean to do one thing in a very specific way, and looking at this thread and other reactions in other sites, it worked perfectly

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Malisa

You whine a lot.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   
How about they don't analyse every little thing and try find a solution for it? For truck's sake.
edit on 29-7-2019 by Mover3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Before I hear anymore about manspreading, can I get a scientific study on the pressure to pain ratio for the average testicle?

Then a comparison chart multiplying such pain threshold per increase of testicle size?

Then maybe, just maybe, the reason for some men sitting the way they do can be put to rest, while leaving a proportionate number to just call some men arseheads...

Is this at all feasible? Because unless someone is sitting next to me, i'm gonna not sit in a position that cause pain of my testicles, thank you.

#hashtag

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Bloody hypocrite.

I wonder if she even realises how pathetic her glaringly obvious double standards are going to be viewed by the world.

Unless her target audience are screaming, extremist and particularly hypocritical Lesbians...whom i suspect will absolutely love the idea.

In any case, i bet i can spread very wide on that crappy looking chair of hers if i chose to.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

We can't, because it is.

But that's alright...Men can take it...unlike poor, weak minded, crying women...

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tranceopticalinclined
Before I hear anymore about manspreading, can I get a scientific study on the pressure to pain ratio for the average testicle?

Then a comparison chart multiplying such pain threshold per increase of testicle size?

Then maybe, just maybe, the reason for some men sitting the way they do can be put to rest, while leaving a proportionate number to just call some men arseheads...

Is this at all feasible? Because unless someone is sitting next to me, i'm gonna not sit in a position that cause pain of my testicles, thank you.

#hashtag

Oh you sexist you! Just because women don't have testicles and can't physically feel it doesn't mean they aren't able to know it doesn't hurt at all, how could you not know this?

*sarcasm*

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join