It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ilhan Omar retweets article branding all Trump supporters as racists

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Why is there no white women in the Squat i mean squad? Is the squad racist. why no transgender women is the squad transphobic?

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

Yup. Squat Cobblers...

If you run into a racist in the morning; you just ran into a racist.

If you run into racists all day; you’re likely the racist.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Read about the WWII, The 3rd Reich, Hitler, Islam, Christians and Jews. Who was aligned back then and whom hated who. There are many books free to read out on the internet and then come full circle to present day July 2019. There's your answer. Its the same band from back in the day along with MSM support.
edit on 22-7-2019 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Annagramma

I don't agree. Its about The New World Orders alignment with The Deep State and the rise of the 4th Reich. Same players aligned along with the MSM. Just like back in WWII.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I still support the theory of The New World Order are the Swamp who are also The Deep State and are in alignment with The 4th Reich. Same theme is being played in public as was done prior to the Nazi takeover of Germany before 1939. Same alignment between MSM, Islam and push the hate the Christians and Jews stuff. They regrouped since 1945 and this is the final crusade unless Trump can halt it. Just like what ANON writes on that post over and over. Pray.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: DupontDeux

I hope her father is also exposed as to have committed Crimes Against Humanity as a participant. Stuff surfacing from other Somalia people across the USA that he did not flee but used it as an excuse to come here and avoid prosecution.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Omar is sending out threats to people who are in a position to disclose her crimes.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   

I must say "people of color" as the four delusional Democrats love to call themselves are racists.

I would also say that there are extreme racists with all colors of people and all being equally wrong.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

I responded to your Thread on Death. Please read it and you may understand my current position. Yes all four are racists.

At this point in my life, I survived one drive by assassination attempt on my life in the 1990's as a result of a DCIS investigation that morphed into KGB land relating to Seawolf Class stealth technology to my survival of a major stroke in 2009.

So why am I here and what is my purpose? Ever look up the definition of "Warrior for God"? It mysterious. I served my country and now we need to keep it equal and Justice for all. Past sins do not equal future sins and since we all know our countries past wrongs and rights committed in the USA; including these four, they simply want to commit genocide. Just listen to their rhetoric.

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Trump's rally in Ohio on the 26th was a huge success. I listened to a good part of it. It was at 7 p.m. and people were coming in the morning. After a few minutes, Trump said, “Did you miss me? (Did you miss me?) And the crowd literally exploded. Who can still believe Biden won the election? Apart from liars and hypocrites

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Well seeing how all Trump supporters can't stand to look at her
it stands to reason she would blame it on race. That bitch is
in a race all her own. And all the other ones are better than hers.

Guess I'm a racist.

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Daramola

A group went over from my area. What gets me is that they waited until the last minute to tell the people where they were boarding the busses. The reason was that they didn't want their cars damaged. The same group went to a rally last year and came back to find slashed tires and broken windows.

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2

I am not a Trump supporter. He lost me when he didn't attempt to declare martial law on the vote count. However, these 4 have got to go.
edit on 2-7-2021 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   

I can understand that. Bigtime.

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
It’s also conducted by both sides

Example?

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: Randyvine2

I am not a Trump supporter. He lost me when he didn't attempt to declare martial law on the vote count. However, these 4 have got to go.

Right. Declare Martial Law. Play right into their hands. Reinforce the "Evil Dictator" meme.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

Play right into their hands.

So how do you like Obama's 3rd administration and the Great White Hate?

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Good point. However if their end goal is to genocide all white peoples they are off to a good start. So here we are 11Jul2021 and shes still up to no good.

WTF

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Explain to us how martial law would have fixed things??

You do realize that things like "martial law" have a remarkable tendency to backfire in sometimes spectacular fashion??

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   
She is enemy spy.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join