It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ilhan Omar retweets article branding all Trump supporters as racists

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 06:30 AM
link   
THe woman in question, can't stand her, quite obviously pushing an Islamist agenda from inside while giving lectures at CAIR, a group of pro Islamist goons who hate America under any other law than Sharia. Quite why the truth about this foul woman is being silenced, sorry, allowed to be silenced amazes, Trump breaks wind and there's a story but this woman is openly anti American, marries her brother, has close personal high ups in the Somali community make threats regarding speaking about this woman and it gets washed away.

As for other religions attacking Muslims in other countries, yes its horrendous to see ANY killing of innocents if you look at the world map one thing becomes very clear, anywhere you find Islamists (not just ordinary Muslims) you find the use of violence and murder to expand their hold, even in places where they are 9.7% population there's a constant rate of suicide bombings and attacks on the other religions.

Radical Islam is simply trying to spread like wildfire and its doing a pretty good job if you look worldwide, it succeeds by using very religious communities ie the Somalian and Pakistani communities to hide in while ordinary Muslims are often threatened or a known code of fear is in place to stop people talking, add that to the support shown in these communities and you have a wall of silence. Lest we forget what serious loss of life just ONE of these supporters can achieve when we just pretend there's only a LITTLE problem.

So having a known advocate of Radical Islam and a person in cahoots with CAIR actually in a place of supreme power just seems the most stupid allowance ever..You already had Hilary's mate with access to incredibly secret stuff while having a family who were in league with terrorism, repeating the mistake will eventually prove costly...

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
A politician using Twitter to enflame a base or push an agenda with lies and hyperbole .. Wow thats new. Good thing the sitting president is above that

Since he tells the truth and loves Americans I give him an A for being able to get HIS message out despite the MSM effort to slander him.

I think clearly she needs to be sent back to civilian living again. We don't need haters like her that keep saying they hate haters, while doing some might nasty hating in public with applause from the left.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   
This kind of thing always reminds me of Star Trek TOS: Let That Be Your Last Battlefield.

Members of the same race, battling it out with the goal of genocide for one of them, all based on skin color:

"You're black on one side and white on the other."
"I am black on the right side."
"I fail to see the significant difference."
"Lokai is white on the right side. All of his people are white on the right side."

-Kirk and Bele

Like them, I think it's too late to unite...the divde is too different and filled with hatred and the people we look too for leadership are the worst of the bunch - on both sides.

The two sides want things that are too different and there simply aren't ways to compromise on them anymore.

But I'm not saying anything new. I just hope that when it reaches it's bloody conclusion, I've moved on into another Incarnation.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

So...this person knows everyone...and how they live and think...I think not! That statement was very foolish.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: GeertrudeS

Have you seen the other Thread that may have her father participating and committing crimes against humanity and got here by saying that he was running away from it?

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

Look at her fathers connections were back in Somalia. Crimes Against Humanity per another OPS thread

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Flavian

but can't accept criticism without having to tweet about it

How do you not know that's not a tactic as that's how he draws out and exposes the filth from the sewer. He could be playing dumb as a fox.

At the end of the day so what? The "presidential" guys are always smiling while they turn the knife in your back. As in Bush, both Clinton's and Obama. Have you ever been around high powered executives? Guys who wear their emotions on their sleeve are usually in alignment with the public good. Those who are in control of their emotions are usually the ones to worry about.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   

You have to admit, it's kinda fun watching to see who falls for the act and who doesn't...

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: Flavian

but can't accept criticism without having to tweet about it

How do you not know that's not a tactic as that's how he draws out and exposes the filth from the sewer. He could be playing dumb as a fox.

At the end of the day so what? The "presidential" guys are always smiling while they turn the knife in your back. As in Bush, both Clinton's and Obama. Have you ever been around high powered executives? Guys who wear their emotions on their sleeve are usually in alignment with the public good. Those who are in control of their emotions are usually the ones to worry about.

You are right about Trump's mentality. A lot of it is his NY roots.

I once had a boss like that, an Italian guy who would rant and rave like a lunatic at times, but when push came to shove, he would give you the shirt off his back, and the actual decisions he made were almost always correct.

On the surface, he could be very abraisive, but once you got to know, and understand him, he was actually inspiring and instilled loyalty that went both ways.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

The trouble is that they just cannot let these people go to prison. Those that committed treason against the USA will have to be executed or they will just double back and get back on top in the future. I am not saying that about her but rather the guys who were in charge of INTEL. What about who is feeding the MSM? Its pure prapaganda.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Mach2

I worked with a lot of nut balls who were the President or Owner. All were millionaires. The best were the real smart ones such as a PhD. The screamers were generally soft balls. The reserved and quiet ones were always the scary ones.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Actually, the real problem is that Trump and the DoJ cannot touch a sitting Congressman just like Congress cannot indict a sitting President. That's by design to prevent any one branch from using legal persecution to force their political views on another.

All Trump can do is drain the swamp. When a swamp is drained, it does not remove the critters in it; it exposes them. It's up to We the People to remove them at the ballot box. The way I see it, Trump has already drained most of the swamp; he has exposed the DNC for what they are.

Now anyone not elected to a national office is another story. They can be charged and convicted. And a firing squad would be a fitting punishment for many of them... including anyone leaking to the MSM. It just wouldn't be a good idea with an election coming up.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Mach2

If someone is screaming at me, I might get irritated but I'm not worried about them. It's always when they go quiet that I start to watch my back. Screaming is a bluff; being quiet isn't. No one ever slipped a knife between shoulder blades while screaming.

If I'm yelling, it's because I am trying to avoid a fight... when I go quiet, and especially when I start to walk away, that's when I have decided this just ain't worth fighting about... time to end it one way or another.

When I drove a truck, as long as I was complaining about crap I wasn't planning anything. When someone pushed me too far and I had decided to quit, I suddenly quit complaining and was fine with whatever they wanted... because I wasn't going to get fired out on the road with no way home. As soon as I got home, though, I cleaned out the truck and called them: "I don't drive for you any more; where do you want your truck delivered?"

Used to drive dispatchers crazy... they never understood it.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

With this guy it was mainly his intolerance for inefficiency, and disorder. It was never personal.

It was a manufacturing company, where I was shop foreman. Management was basically a buffer between him and the hourly employees. He almost never fired anyone though, except me, but tgat is anotger story, and he had his reasons.

He believed everyone has benificial qualities, and went out if his way to put ppl in a position to be productive, rather than just continually turning over the staff. I would descibe him as firm but fair.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I bet OMAR is jealous...

AOC is reshaping and defining the Democratic party.

Poll: twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I bet OMAR is jealous...

AOC is reshaping and defining the Democratic party.

Poll: twitter.com...

I think Omar is actually by far the more intelligent of the two. Also by far the more dangerous, although AOC probably has a better chance of being reelected.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   

By being so reckless with the application of 'racist' people are just going to stop caring. All this name calling becomes nothing but noise after a while and you learn to tune it out.
Words lose meaning and power when thrown about to cavalierly.

a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I'm convinced the lot of it is a giant dog and pony show to distract people from the false bubble economy and from the growing disparity between a technocratic elite - FAANG stocks and executives - and us peons that they want to enslave.
edit on 20-7-2019 by Annagramma because: to add

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

I'd like to see a meme where those women's faces are masks for the four men... Since that, really, is what they are.

Anyone who hasn't read up on the Justice Democrats and Zack Exley, Cenk Uygur, Saikat Chakrabarti (Nazi lover Chandra Bose was his mentor), Kyle Kulinski and Corbin Trent, needs to. A very sinister Communist agenda for taking over the US entirely via the Democrat Party.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Annagramma

Thank You.The Rise of The 4th Reich

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

ONE example and that was done in response to violence on the part of Muslims. Stop being an apologist while you live in a non-Muslim country PLEASE. You think that religion is great, then live where it's the majority.

Read this if you think Islam is just like any other religion:
All about Islamist genocides in history that dwarf Hitler
www.hinduwebsite.com...
www.historyofjihad.org...
www.sikhnet.com...

Arab slave trade in Africa, and genocide.
www.newenglishreview.org...
edit on 20-7-2019 by Annagramma because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join