It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ilhan Omar retweets article branding all Trump supporters as racists

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: DoubleDNH

originally posted by: Waterglass

Retweets. Really? I mean really? This woman doesn't seem to care nor understand that some voters tend to sway back and forth. To brand every one of them as a racist is unconscionable. Actually guess who is the real racist. Ilhan herself. As I have said before and I will say it again that in my opine she has been radicalized and she needs to be removed from office so as to make the world a safer place. My guess is that both sides want to put her in a safe place aka Club Fed as if deported she would regroup and destroy another country. In my opine her sewage as spewed is race bait strange but its warm and hot just like it was back in the 1960's when riots spread like wildfire. That was caused partially because of the war in Vietnam we were fighting. So was her timing planned by a higher authority and just who is that higher authority? Is it the ones who financed her campaign, someone else, or, just her? Possibly she knows they 'Feds" are going to drop the boom on her for her other misconduct so in return shes going to gas light the entire place up in flames on her way out. I mean that's her MO. My opine.

Ilhan Omar retweets

You act like Trump has never retweeted avowed white Natonalists before.

What does that even mean? I'm white, and I love, support, and want my country to be the preeminent sovereign entity on the planet. Does that make me a "white nationalist"? I ask because even though I have "nationalist" beliefs, and just happen to be of anglo descent, it doesn't mean I am racist in any way. It just means I am proud to be an American, and happen to be "white".

Don't lump everyone together, because that is pretty much the definition of "racism".

Would you not agree?
edit on 7182019 by Mach2 because: Sp

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   
There's nothing new here, move along. No new playbook, no new ideas, no new deal.

Truth

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   
My wife is a Trump supporter, much more than I have been, and she is very brown (excuse me...woman of color...) and an legal immigrant, what does that make her?

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
My wife is a Trump supporter, much more than I have been, and she is very brown (excuse me...woman of color...) and an legal immigrant, what does that make her?

Welcome

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Ilhan Omar will prove to be the biggest electoral mistake America has made since the days of the Democrats electing open Klansmen to public office.
edit on 18-7-2019 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I think they have plans to assassanate potus

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   
If they take trump out of office things will happen quickly and America will fall to jihad Islamic takeover. a reply to: Mach2

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I am SO TIRED of hearing that I'm a racist. And so are you. And you. Because, you don't agree with me on something.

Here is a WSJ article that sums this up for me.

www.wsj.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: JVIPNEWS
If they take trump out of office things will happen quickly and America will fall to jihad Islamic takeover. a reply to: Mach2

Americans will not allow that. We're not afraid of leadership like citizens under so many repressive regimes are.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Am I missing something? How is that statement, in any way relevant, to what I posted?

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Americans will not allow that. We're not afraid of leadership like citizens under so many repressive regimes are.

I'm not sure that's a "given" any more. The more activist judges that are appointed, the closer to the edge we get.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Is it American to tell a group of elected congresswoman to go back to where they came from?

Can't tell who is worse... Omar and AOC or trump. Both say stupid things and have herds of followers who back them up no matter what they say.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: Trueman

Is it American to tell a group of elected congresswoman to go back to where they came from?

Can't tell who is worse... Omar and AOC or trump. Both say stupid things and have herds of followers who back them up no matter what they say.

There's no such thing as "American" in terms of directed speech, that is thanks to the Freedom of Speech opening a multitude of venues one can take their opinions. That said, there is such a thing as "Unamerican" or "Anti-American" speech, and I can tell you right up front it doesn't circulate around opinions, feels, and whether or not an individual was offended by your words. As I stated in a different thread, when lawmakers use their voices to attack, directly, the Constitution, Rights, and the fabric of America in their capacity as lawmakers, they are UnAmerican traitors who have overstepped the protections of free speech. Trump, so far, has kept it in the opinion camps which is fine.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

In other words, you are going right along with the plan you are warning others about.

Got it.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Congress members AOC/OMAR/TLAIB can say horrible things about Israel, our President, and America.

But common citizens are not allowed to say "Send Her Back" in reference to America hater, Ilhan Omar?

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   
She is right

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Theyy
She is right

About the MILLIONS of blacks, latinos,Muslims and immigrants etc who support the President, being ‘racist’???

Are you sure she’s right?

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

originally posted by: LSU2018

a reply to: BoscoMoney

a religion of hatred, intolerance and violence.

Those are not purely unique to the Muslim Faith.

Most religions have their darker sides.

Not in the 21st century.

how about 24 years ago? or is that to far back?

This weekend marks 20 years since the Srebrenica massacre – the killing of 7,000-8,000 Muslim men and boys by Bosnian Serb forces in a Bosnian town that had been designated a United Nations safe haven.

www.pewresearch.org...

you do realize what they said was accurate, right? They said not in the 21st century, which started just over 19.5 years ago. So an event that took place 24 years ago, would not have taken place in the 21st century.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Now they know how Republican leaders, and MAGA hat wearers, have felt over the past 2 years.

Congressional security officials have met with all four members of the “squad,” comprising Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., Ayanna Pressley, D-Mass., and Rashida Tlaib, D-Mich., over concerns about their safety as lawmakers.

Fox News has learned that threats have not increased for them this week.

Security officials want to make sure each office is aware of the security options available to them on Capitol Hill.

Security officials also work with local law enforcement to help secure events in their districts or elsewhere. Offices are asked to provide security officials itineraries and information about public appearances when there may be concerns about safety.
Source: www.foxnews.com...

Republicans were/are physically attacked by hateful Liberals.

Omar/AOC/Tlaib/Presley are scared because they know they've been slamming a country and President that many millions of Americans love.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: looneylupinsrevenge

originally posted by: LSU2018

a reply to: BoscoMoney

a religion of hatred, intolerance and violence.

Those are not purely unique to the Muslim Faith.

Most religions have their darker sides.

Not in the 21st century.

how about 24 years ago? or is that to far back?

This weekend marks 20 years since the Srebrenica massacre – the killing of 7,000-8,000 Muslim men and boys by Bosnian Serb forces in a Bosnian town that had been designated a United Nations safe haven.

www.pewresearch.org...

you do realize what they said was accurate, right? They said not in the 21st century, which started just over 19.5 years ago. So an event that took place 24 years ago, would not have taken place in the 21st century.

I do realise that. That is why i asked if 24 years was going to far back. i.e 5 years before the new millennium.

However i can give an example of genocide against Muslims this century if you wish. Here you go from 2017.

Indiscriminate killing; villages burned to the ground; children assaulted; women gang-raped - these are the findings of United Nations investigators who allege that "the gravest crimes under international law" were committed in Myanmar last August. Such was their severity, the report said, the army must be investigated for genocide against the Rohingya Muslims in the western Rakhine state

www.bbc.co.uk...

Genocide is still taking place against Rohingya Muslims remaining in Myanmar and the government is increasingly demonstrating that it has no interest in establishing a fully functioning democracy, according to UN investigators.

www.theguardian.com...

As i stated previously, nearly all religions have their dark side. The above atrocities are being carried out by Buddhist Extremists. As they are also doing elsewhere.

New clashes between Buddhist extremists and Muslims occurred in two different towns in Sri Lanka, Kandy and Ampara, in early 2018. Triggered in part by hate-filled posts spread by nationalistic Sinhala Buddhist Facebook groups, these riots resulted in the death of one Muslim and the destruction of many buildings

theconversation.com...

So lets have some balance , Muslims are not the sole purveyors of extremism.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join