It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ilhan Omar retweets article branding all Trump supporters as racists

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: network dude
she's right, we are all raycist. We don't agree with her. (that is the definition now right?)

go back to your own country of origin, then....if you can't handle a freshman congresswoman calling out the president of the U.S., for being an utter a**hole in public, then tough, leave....jesus, trump whines EVERY FRIGGIN' DAY, always negative, always insulting, about the most trivial crap...yet, have a congresswoman give it right back to him, and....they are coming to kill your white, Anglo-Saxon, Christian, babies and drink their blood!!!!!!!.....it would be nice to have a president that acts like one

And just how would you feel if you were working at a job and turning in some of the best performance numbers than anyone prior to you, yet, had people attacking you, insulting you and trying their hardest to get you fired from your job nonstop 24/7 for three years?

Would you bend over and take it or would you have the balls to confront them and fight back?

I think you already know the answer.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa
Yeah I suppose I do. LOL

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

It's simple. We have a terrorist and a crybaby in Congress.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Uhhh ,Omar will be going back to her own country and coming in legally....This is a serious crime if your in Congress..

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician
a reply to: Waterglass

It's simple. We have a terrorist and a crybaby in Congress.

Can't disagree with the crybaby bit but in fairness there is one of those in the White House too. He is a billionaire and President to boot - but can't accept criticism without having to tweet about it. Hasn't anyone said to him "give it up mate, you have already won at life?".

He does good and bad, same as every politician. He does, however, come across as seriously needy and whiney when he starts Twitter bitching......

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Flavian

Wait he won at life? Are you admitting he's successful? I thought Obama said people like Trump are just "life's lottery winners?"

(post by richapau removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Well he is President of the US and a billionaire. Regardless of what anyone thinks about him and how he got there, that is winning at life, no?

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flavian

Well he is President of the US and a billionaire. Regardless of what anyone thinks about him and how he got there, that is winning at life, no?

I don't disagree. I'm just waiting for the leftist heads to explode around here. After all, MSNBC told them he's only a billionaire because his daddy lent him a few million dollars (math isn't their strong suit) and he's only President because Russia changed a bunch of votes (complete fantasy) and/or because millions of people who voted for Obama are racists (logic of the leftist variety).
edit on 18 7 19 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Congresswoman OMAR introduces resolution to boycott evil Israel.

www.foxnews.com...

She's digging herself in deeper.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Mach2

I'd guess late 20's.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Democrats(and anyone who supports them) are all racist.
edit on 18-7-2019 by BoscoMoney because: *Kisses*

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Well hell, everybody's racist!

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney
a reply to: carewemust

Democrats(and anyone who supports them) are all racist.

But not a bad as Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib. She says the Holocaust gives her a "calming feeling".

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Um, you "win" a lottery right?

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
Well hell, everybody's racist!

Ummmm. . . I really don't watch or even like NASCAR, or INDY 500.

Sorry.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I've simply adapted to the nature of the boards. It has changed a lot since I first joined 7 years ago, I am simply adapting to the constant right-wing rhetoric on display. If the boards had turned into dominantly left-wing discussion then I would be reacting accordingly. I do not defend any of the "snakes" you see on TV, they're all just doing what they're told to do. Maybe you believe their lies but I do not. Their intentions are not their own, they are paid to do what they do.
edit on 7/18/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: TheRedneck

I've simply adapted to the nature of the boards. It has changed a lot since I first joined 7 years ago, I am simply adapting to the constant right-wing rhetoric on display. If the boards had turned into dominantly left-wing discussion then I would be reacting accordingly. I do not defend any of the "snakes" you see on TV, they're all just doing what they're told to do. Maybe you believe their lies but I do not. Their intentions are not their own, they are paid to do what they do.

Rhetoric is undeniable. It has existed in politics for mellinia. Both sides are guilty of it to some degree, but the dems take it to an outrageous level. It is quite obvious that the only dems "allowed" a voice, are ones that cite talking points verbatim. They all use the same exact phrasing, with the same exact emphasis. It's simply not possibe for it to be anything other than rehearsed group speak, and it has come to the point that they appear ridiculous.

Common sense, at some point, should prevail. We are, however, talking about ppl who hate Trump more than they love our country.

Why would anyone argue in favor of impeding law enforcement of doing their jobs, as the law dictates? If you don't like the law, rally enough support to change the law, rather than just ignoring said law as passed by congress.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

Retweets. Really? I mean really? This woman doesn't seem to care nor understand that some voters tend to sway back and forth. To brand every one of them as a racist is unconscionable. Actually guess who is the real racist. Ilhan herself. As I have said before and I will say it again that in my opine she has been radicalized and she needs to be removed from office so as to make the world a safer place. My guess is that both sides want to put her in a safe place aka Club Fed as if deported she would regroup and destroy another country. In my opine her sewage as spewed is race bait strange but its warm and hot just like it was back in the 1960's when riots spread like wildfire. That was caused partially because of the war in Vietnam we were fighting. So was her timing planned by a higher authority and just who is that higher authority? Is it the ones who financed her campaign, someone else, or, just her? Possibly she knows they 'Feds" are going to drop the boom on her for her other misconduct so in return shes going to gas light the entire place up in flames on her way out. I mean that's her MO. My opine.

Ilhan Omar retweets

You act like Trump has never retweeted avowed white Natonalists before.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join