It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Medium is Propagating Electromagnetic Waves?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: AntonGonist

Colour me thick if you like but no, I don't get it. I am not fluent in gibberish, I'm afraid.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

So now I am talking gibberish, because you dont recognise scientific facts?

Ok since you have sufficiently made a fool out of yourself I'll spell things out for you.

Gravity = Not a Force

and

Fictitious Force of Gravity = 10 to the 40th power weaker than Electromagnetism

Yet the universe is not electric in nature?
edit on 18-7-2019 by AntonGonist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Gravity holds the universe together, it's what holds the planets in orbit around the sun and what keeps the moon in orbit around our Earth.

Gravity creates stars and planets by pulling together the material from which they are made.

So yes "Electric bullcrap" I'm afraid.

How come you can't prove Einstein or Maxwell wrong?

Your explanation requires Aether, and as far as im aware, that constitutes Pseudoscience.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   

You are the one saying that gravity is "fictitious" and I am the one making a fool of myself?

Thank you for spelling things out for me. It's been like trying to nail jelly to the ceiling.

Electric universe then, is it?

Yet another poster who does not understand science, calls it fake and then tries to peddle some new-age nonsense that they have probably got off Youtube.

I am still waiting for you to show that Einstein, Maxwell etc are wrong. Probably going to take more than a few short sneery sentences, though.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   

You insist that gravity is a force then? Even though I already showed that it isnt in my OP? Lol. I am debating people who have no clue about their own models. Cant read well either.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Take a house brick, hold it above your head, and let go.

When you awaken, that's gravity for you.

Perfectly if rather painfully illustrated.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   
So what is spacetime, friends? Is it a fabric, a field, or just a mathematical concept of space and time? Anyone?

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Wow. So you actually think I am arguing that things dont fall? I said gravity is not a force. Now do you too want to say this is not correct and expose yourself as an oblivious nitwit? Go right ahead.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Well, your the one suggesting that gravity is not a force.

Nitwit i maybe, but I'm not the one trying to discount the notion of gravity.

Nor do i support pseudoscientific notions such as aetheric mediums.

Funny how you seem to have started to chuck disparaging comments into the mix for simple disagreement.

How very intelligent of you. LoL
edit on 18-7-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   
This is great. Still oblivious are we.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: AntonGonist

You insist that gravity is a force then? Even though I already showed that it isnt in my OP? Lol. I am debating people who have no clue about their own models. Cant read well either.

I just knew that you could not resist a gratuitous and snide comment about written comprehension skills.

You have "shown" nothing of the sort in your posts.

What you have demonstrated, in spades, is that you do not understand science yet you adopt an attitude of superiority over other posters. In a few short posts on here you claim to have demonstrated that models created by geniuses like Einstein, Maxwell etc. are all wrong and that you are right without posting any actual testable, provable science.

You claim to have proven that gravity is not a force? Get real. You have done nothing of the sort.

Like I said, go prove that Einstein et all are wrong, then come back on here and show us your proof (and by "proof" I mean actual proof, not just your say so). Your Nobel prize awaits.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   

This is great. Still oblivious are we.

Are you like a parody of some back woods new age spiritual nut?

Gravities not a force? Or doesn’t exist? Then what causes a brick thrown straight up into the air from the surface of the earth to change direction and fall back to earth?

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Oh, i ken what's going on around me just fine thanks very much. x

Whats "great" seems to be your propensity to accept pseudoscience over actual science.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   
So guys, all 3 of you insist that gravity is a force?

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Perhaps he/she believes in this alternative theory for gravity?

www.landoverbaptist.net... -only-a-theory-study-intelligent-falling-or-intelligent-pulling/

Yes, intelligent pulling, by God, no less. Makes as much sense as what this poster is on about. Proof that gravity is fake, no less, I tells ya.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Gravity is most accurately described by the general theory of relativity (proposed by Albert Einstein in 1915) which describes gravity not as a force, but as a consequence of the curvature of spacetime caused by the uneven distribution of mass.

Not only did I post and discuss this in my OP, I just refered you to it on this page. Lol. "Duhdeerp prove Einstein wrong!"

You guys a group of very special people.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   

No, gravity is fake. It's all done by God. Intelligent pulling, you see. I have shown this and proved it in my post, above. So there.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   

For someone who delights in criticising others writing and reading skills you really ought to try harder:

Not only did I post and discuss this in my OP, I just refered you to it on this page. Lol. "Duhdeerp prove Einstein wrong!" You guys a group of very special people.

Must try harder. 2/10.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Gravity is a force.

I don't have the time or a large enough box of crayons to explain it, so I will leave you with this:

What we know about gravity has been rigorously tested for centuries. It is right and it works. Same with the electromagnetic force.

You have presented nothing that hasn't been debunked for over 8 decades. Like the lumeniferous aether hypothesis you keep harping on about.

You should quit while you're behind.
edit on 18 7 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Oh dear......

Gravity is most accurately described by the general theory of relativity (proposed by Albert Einstein in 1915) which describes gravity not as a force, but as a consequence of the curvature of spacetime caused by the uneven distribution of mass.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join