It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Medium is Propagating Electromagnetic Waves?

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Selective quoting does not help matters. Not the Aether, obviously.

See, I identify the relevant parts and again you refuse to touch them. Exactly how you followers operate. Hop along you are less than worthless.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: AntonGonist

Science simply dismissed the Aether at one point because it would stop the Earth from moving.......

Then it was snuck back in under a different name.

Really?

The thread was on such a good run of civil debate with various sources cited.

Then people today gave you honest and civil responses to your questions.

Then you go on an angry pseudoscience preaching rant on a failed concept that people have actively tried to prove and failed over the years with no cited sources or evidence?

While ignoring..

Is there a classic definition of electromagnetic radiation vs a definition of electromagnetic radiation as defined by relativity vs electromagnetic radiation as defined by quantum theory?

What is unified filed theory trying to rectify, incompatible aspects of relativity and quantum theory? How does that relate to electromagnetic radiation?

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   

There you go again with your sneering and your insults.

Just another sad keyboard warrior.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

You are a guy who thinks space is void and there is no underlying structure. Literally noone, anywhere, agrees with you.

I am not interested in your constant tangentional drivel.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   

So I must conclude that you cant respond to my response to your source, which was already discussed earlier btw with the same outcome.

I guess you admit that EM waves are propagated by a field and that they are the disturbance of a field. Good job.
edit on 19-7-2019 by AntonGonist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: AntonGonist

Do you have anything to bring to this discussion

Besides all the points of discussion in this thread that I introduced?

You are such a butthurt troll. All you did was derail this thread. You literally added nothing of substance.

So, what about the article I linked to? Nothing of substance in that, then?

You can insult me all you like if that is how you get your jollies but I'm afraid that I have no intention to descend to the level of the school playground with you.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   

You think I am that interested in yours?

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   
If aether was an elephant then scientist are like blind men describing that elephant.

Scientist feeling the curvature of elephants tusk say the universe is curved;
Quantum scientist feeling the elephants skin say the universe is both lumpy and wrinkly;
String theorist feeling the tail of the elephant say the universe is like a string;
Holographic Universe Astrophysicist nearer the elephants rear end, think something about the universe stinks to high heaven.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   

The article that Flux already posted 20 times? The one I just responded to? Which you then ignored and dismissed as "selective quoting"? That one?
edit on 19-7-2019 by AntonGonist because: (no reason given)

(post by AntonGonist removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   

The article that Flux already posted 20 times? The one I just responded to? Which you then ignored and dismissed as "selective quoting"? That one?

Did he? I must have missed that.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   

a reply to: neutronflux

You are a guy who thinks space is void and there is no underlying structure. Literally noone, anywhere, agrees with you.

I have repeatedly stated there is a “fabric of reality” that things of this “reality” must exist on to “exist”.

So, yes. For electromagnetic radiation to exist in this “reality” they must be part of this “reality”.

Again, Uniform field theory has nothing to do with some magical force, field, or Aether that is always present and uniformly saturates the observable universe independent of interacting objects.

There is no evidence of a continuously single one field that is present in every space of the universe. Sorry.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   

You think I am that interested in yours?

I wasnt even talking to you so yes, I would say you are very interested. Like an obsessed troll with a boo boo. I am not asking you to be here. In fact I asked you to buzz off a couple of times now. Bye!

Isn't it past your bedtime?

(post by AntonGonist removed for a manners violation)
(post by AntonGonist removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Seems to me we live in a reality of energy transfer. Energy is constantly transforming itself. Electromagnetic waves transfer as well.
Without light we’d have no clue of reality as it would be considered dark matter.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Would like to cite a source and evidence there is this ever present “field” that saturates every space of the observable universe and is Independent of objects interacting with each other?

I would think that is how one wins over other’s opinion? Rather than use pseudoscience preachy rants void of fact.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Or you want everyone to scrutinize the bulk of research from the last 300 years. Which people are doing here with posting competing ideas based on evidence and sources. But you don’t want anyone to question your pseudoscience based on misquotes, out of context systems, and you having no evidence of an “Aether”?

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join