It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goodbye Los Angeles - Welcome Los Ratas

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Meanwhile the stories of old about Alabama and it's vast great history,wait it never had one except for the butt of a joke,you losers from the south have no idea how people from Calif are like,are all people from Ala related? is a 14 yr old still a virgin cause she could outrun cousins? grow up dude some moderator with a chip on shoulder

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

Ooh! I think I hit a nerve!

Enjoy your rats.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 04:03 AM
link   

bravo sir - or madame - or what ever the fook you idenity as

that was the most pathetic attempt at deflection i have seen on ATS - since i last blinked

now - los angeles and its rats ?? - the topic of this thread

do you wish to deny that - LA faces an increasing rat problem - that is almost entirely self inflicted ???

or are you just hear to contravene the T&C by talking about other members ?

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Remember the nine scariest words in the English language are: "I am from the government, I'm here to help."

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Now then, what about the rats??

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Hey, hey, hey! You're gonna give me nightmares like that!

And now, there'll be rats in them.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   

LOL, wow. And what do you think about the rats?

Oh, I would break bread with backwoods Alabama over California fruitloop any day 🤣
edit on 7/18/2019 by Martin75 because: Damn spell check

edit on 7/18/2019 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Woah thats pretty shocking , I hope they git rid of the rats humanely !

Also will Donald now call LA a #hole ?

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   
They should do what they did in the Simpsons when Bart released the lizard into Springfield. The lizard eradicated a lot of the pigions which the town considered a nuisance. But then they became infested with lizards.
Wiki:

Since the town considered the pigeons a nuisance, they are delighted and Bart is thanked and honored by Mayor Quimby with a loganberry scented candle. Lisa worries the town will become infested by lizards, but Skinner assures her they will send in Chinese needle snakes to eat them, followed by snake-eating gorillas, which will "simply freeze to death" when wintertime rolls around.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on Thu Jul 18 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: added a source, ex tags IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Personally, I'm waiting to see how the Rabid Anti-Trumpers can blame this on Donald Trump. You know they will try!

Uh, no. That narrow-mindedness would belong to you ...

In other words: it's due to the Progressives.

Ugh.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian

And who brought the rats to the United States? European immigrants! They hate America! Plus then they tried to make propaganda films (Secret of NIMH, for example) to legitimize their evil plot to bring down the country from the inside. "You silly Americans shall not have a leg up on us... you shall also have zee rats!".

Dude, rats are in cities cause there are more people in cities. Duh. And of course people in cities are liberal. They can actually handle being around all kinds of different other people. And would rather be a part of shared humanity rather than hide out in a doomsday prepper fear-bunker in the middle of nowhere. We're all gonna have to work together eventually as the US turns into one big suburb that surround a few farms and factories. The city is coming to you. And it is bringing the rats! Just as those Euro immigrants planned!

Oddly enough as an LA resident for almost a decade I've hardly ever seen rats here. Coyotes, sure, tons of them. Rattlesnakes... yup, seen em while hiking (and running). Lizards, thousands of em. Skunks, lots. Raccoons, yup, them too. Rats, maybe 2 since I moved here? Midwest and east coast cities, man I see them every day.

Know what else i've seen? Right wing anecdotal stories heavily and unabashedly cherrypicked and used in a desperate and pathetic attempt to paint some broad strokes across liberals. Every day at ole ATS. The fear is real, and unreal.

Lol no.

Every city I've visited is full of dicks. I go into small towns and actually get "hellos" from people.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

No, not really. California is a true blue mecca governed pretty much entirely top to bottom in those cities by Democrat progressives.

They created the mess. They'll have to fix it, or I suppose they could just let it eat them alive.

Better work on your rat whisperer skills.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

I hope they git rid of the rats humanely !

Well, around here we either let the cats have them or beat them to death with big sticks. Seems to work...

Also will Donald now call LA a #hole ?

If the shoe fits...

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

Uh, no. That narrow-mindedness would belong to you ...

And we have another vote for the rats!

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Oh, I would break bread with backwoods Alabama over California fruitloop any day

Any time you're in the area, let me know.

And we don't have rats running everywhere.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   
There are more critters of all kinds in Los Angeles at the moment, due in large part to the relatively wet winter we had that brought us up out of the drought and caused weeds and bugs to grow like crazy. Possums, skunks and raccoons are all also over the place, and generally tend to hang out near the river and tributaries, as well as Griffith Park and the hills. If I was a Beverly Hillbilly, it would certainly be a boon. As it is, it's just annoying.

I don't envy the tens of thousands of homeless guys living in the river bottoms and other semi-wooded areas. They must be constantly harassed and endangered by those animals.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Just hope they don't get rabies.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Just hope they don't get rabies.

No kidding. Raccoons get rabies if you look at the crooked. The last thing we need is an army of homeless guys dashing around foaming at the mouth like zombies and attacking people. I got my cheap Mossberg pump zombie-killer shotgun ready, though.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Sounds like the city slickers are getting a taste of country life. I hope they can handle it... the ones I have known can't.

I actually know one (imported) idiot in town here who was bragging about finding a possum and keeping it for a pet! She still had all her fingers the last time I saw her... probably not by now.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Just a little oversight but the right definition in Spanish is "Las Ratas."

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join