It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The upcoming Area 51....carnival.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
a reply to: madmac5150

USAF 84-91 for me.

Things we stayed away from;

- DIA HQ on Bolling
- Restricted side of Indian Head NOS
- OSI 9th floor of Blanchard
- those “hangars” on the far side of Kunsan
- talking about A51
- operating our Echo Band SAM training site when SR71 was nearby

Me.. 1990-2011

Things we stayed away from:

-CNN

So it was common knowledge....
Anderson cooper has aids....and likes boys in uniforms.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

LOL no kidding

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

originally posted by: madmac5150
I am retired from the USAF. 20+ years.

I wouldn't go anywhere near that place.

Take that, for what it is...

Reality:

10 miles out...carnival
5 miles out...juicy merch tents and some light military presence.
1 mile out.....moderate military presence.

Beyond the "gate" apaches sending rounds.

I doubt any of these fools would risk getting 100 feet away from the nearest taco truck.

Heh, an Area 51 Taco truck. Anyone for a dash of hexavalent chrome with your taco?
(Remembering the illegal hazmat burns that occurred there years ago.)

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I just hope they are allowed to live stream their "Pickett's Charge" so we can all watch them drop out due to heat, and watch them drop and roll from the ADS.

I think the reason for the DoD getting worried about this is not because anyone will get to the base, but because it will look very bad if anyone (or a bunch or people) die during this event of nonsense. Best case scenario people get spooked when the first Helicopters show up, worst case scenario is that anybody dies from anything governmentally linked.

Though on the funny side, if a UFO did show up (or even a full sized Cooper Airship) these people wanting to "storm" the base, will probably just pass out from crapping themselves.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire
Leftists tend to be less strict with rules and laws, and many believe for one reason or another they're an exception to everybody else. Conservatives are more likely to believe they'll be mowed down as soon as they cross the perimeter like the warning signs say.

My guess is if anybody is foolish enough to try, tear gas and water hoses first, then skin-burning radiation weapons and sonic defense weapons. The first vehicle in a convoy will be a smoldering pile of roadblock. This should be the last time anybody tries this stunt at Area 51 or any U.S. military base.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

This is nothing more than an internet meme at this point, at worst it's just going to be a poorly planned carnival in the middle of the desert.

And fizzle to at 'best'' a poorly planned carnival.I guess my objection to the ''leftist'' bit is i just don't understand the loose references to leftists many times. Does taking part in a comic scene in the desert denote leftest activity? To me it's just a bunch of people with nothing better to do who want to party. Is that your definition of leftist?

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

You make it sound like I should go and sell shirts that say, "I went to a base storming, and all I got was a Burning Man"

Hum? You're probably right though.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

its a military idea they need to test there nerve ray live

edit on 16-7-2019 by Steveogold because: spelling mistake

edit on 16-7-2019 by Steveogold because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Wonder how much of a dust storm would kick up from a few dozen jet engines in tandem directed towards the crowd? Anyhow the thrust would turn them into tumbling tumbleweeds, lol. Saw trucks and tents turned over bi one jet in the AF days. Be a good deterrent

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Any real reason one would suppose that any people who would go there would be ''leftists''. I have read this unfounded speculation before on ATS. is this speculation based on anything but conservative willingness to color every cockeyed idea ''leftist"?

Because left man bad.

To the story in the OP, what a bunch of idiots. Everyone knows the real installation is in the mountains behind it. And even if there were actual aliens there they wouldn't be once the unwashed masses start charging the gate.

On the other hand, they may get to see Area 51 up close and personal. The guards have to have somewhere to detain these people. What better place than an empty non-airconditioned hangar in Nevada in July.
edit on 17-7-2019 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 01:21 AM
link   

This joke of a story is nothing but an intentional whimsical distraction from the real story which is the pedophile Jeffrey Epstein and the people he is going to hang out to twist in the wind.

"They" want you distracted.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 02:27 AM
link   

"Bugs, Mr. Rico. Zillions of em!"

Starship Troopers...

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 02:32 AM
link   

I TOTALLY AGREE!

*cough*

I mean yeah....harmless fun.

We could have a nerf war on this side of the fence.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Wonderful. Lets get a bunch of people together who only care about themselves, screw permits for anything, and watch the entire area turn into a s@#thole littered with trash and feces. Dont we already have this in Burning Man?

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I just can't wait to read the headlines when this happens...

400,000 Storm Area 51 - 399,999 Hospitalized for Heat Exhaustion While Running Away Following Warning Shot

--OR--

One in Custody for Storming Area 51 - 399,999 Others Turn Back After Discovering Desert is Hot and No Starbucks

--OR--

Low Turnout for Area 51 Storming - Extra Terrestrial Cafe Reports Business Uptick when 4 Show Up and Ask for Directions

All funnies aside, on a more somber and serious note, if a bunch of these knuckleheads do show up, and do try to do something stupid like stage a drone swarm into Area 51 it could mean new, severely restrictive, drone laws in the US. Companies like DJI and others are already being forced to modify software updates to restrict drone capabilities due to the FAA. This could make it much worse...especially if some experimental B-2x ingests a drone into its engines and crashes resulting in a billion dollar loss.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Area 51 is more active than ever. There's a lot there of importance, but even if people get on thr base they won't get in anywhere. It'll all be secured.

The military is taking it seriously because they have to. If they don't, and people actually show up, it will rapidly turn ugly. If they do and no one shows up, it's a training exercise.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 04:33 AM
link   
The whole Nevada site is about the size of Switzerland, area 51 and S4 are just two dots on the map. Maybe those two sites are all that go on, maybe there are other places as well. If I was an alien trapped inside what better cover than the circus showing up to get out?

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 04:53 AM
link   
The really sad part is, the reason WHY all these alleged "400,000" people want to 'storm' Area 51 in the first place! It's because they honestly believe there are aliens being kept there!

Our society is regressing.

What started out as a joke, a wink and a nod in the 1950's has now inspired nearly a half a million people to contemplate the idiotic notion of actually invading a top secret military testing facility to look for...ALIENS!!! I mean, like WT actual F ????

And what, do they really think they're going to get through all the secured perimeters, past all the heavily guarded secret military projects, through all the tunnels, doors and subterranean hangars where the spaceship re-construction is taking place, down into the DUMB cities down near the Earth's mantle and through the giant Unobtanium-Fantasium alloy blast proof doors, down to where the aliens are really being kept??? Down to where the real anal-probing is going on??? Do they really think this??? Really??? C'mon!

edit on 7/17/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

The bloke that started this who thing says it was just some stupid idea and now he is sorry. But what if it was not his idea, but some other force influenced his actions for a little while. It does match the profile for a superior species. Now that the whole thing has kicked off it is snowballing as the idea is spreading.

Maybe this whole thing is part of the alien agenda. Now that a big blackmail ring has been broken open it could be nearing time for the Nevada project to hatch out?

Could the aliens instill some last minute mass hysteria and have millions of people show up?

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 05:07 AM
link   

....most of the "attendees" may be leftists. Which means the usual round of violence and stupidity

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join