It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

in need of shows/podcasts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Hey everyone. I am in a bit of a Art Bell nostalgia. I do enjoy listening to old shows and guests, but I like current and contemporary news as well. I have listened to Last Podcast on The Lest, Spooky Cast, Night Owl, and years ago Down the Rabbithole. Now something that turns me off about podcasts is the production values. So many of them are like, real crime stories, with ambiance music and are narrative.

I prefer that Art Bell, Coast to Coast long form discussion. Interviews. Not: *person talks over music. Another person talks in pre recorded segment over music* which seems to be the current standard.

Is the Rogen podcast good? For as much of a fan of his work as I have been throughout the years on sitcoms, fear factor, stand up and UFC. AS well as his syfy show I just never got into his podcast. Possibly for his ties to Alex Jones.

I hear HEather Wade is back, but if you don't listen live there is that pesky pay wall. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: misfitsquid

I enjoy Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis. It’s Mon-Fri nights and is on Apple podcast for automatic downloads. He covers the paranormal and esoteric and dabbles into politics as needed for the topics.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: raedar

thank you, I will look into it asap.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: misfitsquid
a reply to: raedar

thank you, I will look into it asap.

Also check out Veritas -
veritas radio

I plan to sign up when I can. I listen to the first hour on YouTube, but he has run into the spider web there, somewhat. He has a subscription and puts out great shows in my opinion. Not sure how the downloading works or if he has an app yet.

Edit to add I see he’s on iTunes and has an rss.
edit on 16-7-2019 by raedar because: Clarity

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Ground zero as mentioned above is a good one.

Open minds ufo radio,

The paracast,

The conspiracy show,

Those are all on the stitcher app.

I also like Roswell ufo radio,
That's on the tunein radio app.
They play old radio sci fi shows.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Joe Rogan is an obvious choice for me.
He has a lot of interesting guests.
Neil Degrass Tyson’s interviews are probably my favourite.

JRE recently interviewed Bob Lazar.
It provided a nice view into the real BL, unscripted an raw.

If your looking for comedic relief Theo Von is the current star in the comedy world.
He has risen to fame fast than Bob Lazar rocket car.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Probably the best YouTube original series about the paranormal and mysterious is a channel called Bedtime Stories. They're all examinations of true mysterious phenomenon.

It's amazing. It's all original art accompanying the stories and the narrators voice doesn't make me want to bash my head into the table.

I cant say enough good things about it. I learned about a lot of new paranormal and mysterious events through watching it.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   

These are not conspiracy theory podcast, but are a who’s who of the best available....

Must haves!!!!!!

Dan Carlin’s hard core history

Disgraceland

Revisionist history

Culpable

David blight’s yale course on the civil war.

Should try!!!!!

Joe Rogan depends on the guest..

Startalk

Mindscape

edit on 16-7-2019 by JustJohnny because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-7-2019 by JustJohnny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: raedar

I enjoy Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis. It’s Mon-Fri nights and is on Apple podcast for automatic downloads. He covers the paranormal and esoteric and dabbles into politics as needed for the topics.

I like Clyde, l like his shows. But I can't fall to sleep listening. His bumper music is so horrible and horribly produced. It wakes me up every time. Its muddled garbage noise.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Both of these guys have traditional podcasts along with their youtube offerings.

James Corbett has been quite the sharpshooter in addressing issues that affect us and does some really superb & solid research. I've learned more from him than just about anyone and his heart is in the right place I do believe:

Greg Carlwood does an exceptional job with his interviewing---asks great questions and knows when to shut up. He covers a very wide range of the strange, so you'll find some very interesting gems along the way.

I find both easy to listen to and can use them for entertaining learning or to get through the occasional insomnia bout.

edit on 16-7-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: galaga

Very true

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   
One of my favorites on YT is Forum Borealis, you can also try listening to the supported channels.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Midnight in the Desert with dave schrader, dave took over after Art passed

Also Darkness Radio

MU podcast

Never been a fan of Heather Wade, she was really really nasty to the people at midnight in the desert when they decided to go with Dave, she bashed him all over forums and for months put out a call for people to call into the show to harass and Troll Dave live on radio, im sure Art would really be proud of her for doing that to his show.

.shes a miserable and vindictive person......

All of those are reason she wasnt even used for backup there anymore, and she would always call in with some sort of excuse, and was really inconsistent.....

/rant lol sorry got off topic there.....
edit on 7/17/2019 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Link?

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Midnight in the Desert with dave schrader, dave took over after Art passed

Also Darkness Radio

MU podcast

Never been a fan of Heather Wade, she was really really nasty to the people at midnight in the desert when they decided to go with Dave, she bashed him all over forums and for months put out a call for people to call into the show to harass and Troll Dave live on radio, im sure Art would really be proud of her for doing that to his show.

.shes a miserable and vindictive person......

All of those are reason she wasnt even used for backup there anymore, and she would always call in with some sort of excuse, and was really inconsistent.....

/rant lol sorry got off topic there.....

Heather had no control over her show. She sounded like a complete amateur. I stopped listening to her early on when a random caller totally took over the show and started asking the right questions. The caller was better than the host.

new topics

top topics

join