It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Chaos Breaks Out On House Floor, Pelosi Shut Down for the Day

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Serious question.. What the hell is a "resolution to condemn" supposed to even do?

Seems like a total waste of time, and unsurprisingly, the dems seem completely disconnected from reality.

Dont know a single person that has issues with immigrants. Just like I dont know a single person that doesn't believe the climate changes. And on and on..

Lots of weasel words and total misrepresentation of.. pretty much everything. That only speaks to the religious propagandaphiliacs, who even as a minority, are enough in number and position to create pretty encompassing, institutionalized echo chambers.. The rest of us are just finding these people's "reality" utterly bizarre.

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

It’s to officially state, “Orange man bad” in the House.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam
Serious question.. What the hell is a "resolution to condemn" supposed to even do?

Seems like a total waste of time, and unsurprisingly, the dems seem completely disconnected from reality.

Dont know a single person that has issues with immigrants. Just like I dont know a single person that doesn't believe the climate changes. And on and on..

Lots of weasel words and total misrepresentation of.. pretty much everything. That only speaks to the religious propagandaphiliacs, who even as a minority, are enough in number and position to create pretty encompassing, institutionalized echo chambers.. The rest of us are just finding these people's "reality" utterly bizarre.

It is a total waste of time.

It does not accomplish anything. The sad thing is the Democratic base actually supports this resolution. It shows how out of touch they are with what is important.

A majority of Democrats are so brainwashed by our disgusting media they actually believe Trump and the majority of his followers are actually racists.

It is frigin dangerous that such a large portion of the population believes such complete and total BS.

link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Ya Hef just handed over his kompromat straight to the spooks apparently.
De good ol days.
Bohemian Grove was a thing back then too. But secrets were easier to keep back then.
Sorry to dash your memories of the good old days. But Walter Cronkite was literally the voice of the owl at Bohemian Grove. They were all dirty

1. I was mostly being facetious.
2. Bohemian Grove? Do you think so little of me that you assume I'm an Alex Jones disciple and/or think Bohemian Grove is anything more profound than a good ol boys' club where powerful people can gather for a smoke, a scotch, a piece of tail, and an opportunity to poke a little fun at themselves and the lower caliber society around them?

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: burntheships

Like him or hate him, at the end of the dayTrump is the last one laughing.

Well done Mr President, well done.

The best part is they still get to earn and spend all those tax dollars in return for doing nothing, I would be cheering too.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   

This Democrat-controlled House of Representatives wastes a lot of time and taxpayer dollars. They passed a resolution condemning Omar's anti-Jewish stance earlier this year. Meant absolutely nothing. In fact, she wears it as a badge of honor...like a battle wound incurred while fighting for anti-Jewish positions.

President Trump can do the same thing with this resolution, because history will show Democrats as nutjobs for condemning the man who did more for minorities in 2 years, than the Black President did in 8 years.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

It’s to officially state, “Orange man bad” in the House.

Wonder how much sh!t is going to get done now.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   
How the hell did this happen?

edit on 16-7-2019 by Tarzan the apeman. because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam

It's the political version of this

Treated publicly as something bad, but ultimately meaningless outside of the recipient's own headspace, same as any other manner of personal shame projection.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Looks they just passed the "Condemnation" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's a word from the House Rules "underSecretary of Tweets" .............

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Of course CNN is having a self-righteous circle jerk about it.

Imagine that!

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Doesn't sound like chaos. Sounds like they way they used to do business in the old days. Also a little like British Parliament, with the shouting. Fun stuff all around.

Now get back to passing laws to give money under the table to your cronies, you government people! That's what you were paid to do!

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.
How the hell did this happen?

Well, Donald Trump late night tweeted some arguably inflammatory comments about 4 Congresswomen over the weekend, suggesting that, if they were so concerned with the tribulations countries producing an unhealthy amount of attempted US immigrations, then they should go to those countries, fix their ills, and then return to the US to tell us what their secret was. Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi, opined on this from the House floor, herself using inflammatory and subjective terms by airing her personal opinion that President Trump's words were "racist." This is a violation of parliamentary procedure and rules, as representatives are to keep to the fact rather than namecalling, insults, and offensive opinions about the seated President. Mark Collins called for the speaker's words to be stricken from the record, Pelosi threw what I believe Thomas Jefferson eloquently referred to as a "hissy fit" and stormed from the House floor, the chair abandoned his position in frustration, and the cat's in the cradle and the silver spoon, little boy blue and the man in the moon... when ya coming home dad? I don't know when, but we'll get together then, you know we'll have a good ol time then....

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   

There have never been any women allowed into Bohemian Grove.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   

I thought Hoyer, the Parliamentarian, said something to the effect that the good Speaker was rebuked and thus could not speak anymore which means she cannot gavel the session out because she gaveled it in, so they're now stuck there until someone can find a way around the rules.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Impeachment attempt #3 is underway !!!!

Get the Grounds crew MOVING !!

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   
The race to the bottom continues...

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

We need to get rid of every one of these assholes in Congress. THIS is what they are spending their time on? Debating and fighting about effing TWEETS?! I want every one of my tax dollars back from these childish IDIOTS who are not earning their keep.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   
News now saying the House Parliamentarian didn't "clear" her speech !!!!!!

Did she lie ? 😀

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I stand corrected. Pelosi was afraid to mention Illhan Omar's name in the resolution condemning her Anti-Semitic statements in March 2019. The resolution passed, but Omar was not mentioned by name!!

Pelosi really is afraid of these 4 terrorists in her chamber!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join