It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Chaos Breaks Out On House Floor, Pelosi Shut Down for the Day

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

He was the mayor of Cincinnati so he's already a politician. If Trump could do it Jerry could do it too. Damn it I would even vote for him

link   
a reply to: burntheships

This kind of temper tantrum shouldn't be allowed on the floor...

I want more.

link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

I hear that chocolate chip cookies go well with beer,I will
bake some.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
Did I just hear "Heroes and Sheroes"?

What the hell happened to Heroines?

These peple invent languge.

SMH...

🤷‍♂️

I thought they weren't supposed to use gender specific pronouns anymore because they might hurt .0001% of the populations feelings. They can't even follow their own crazy rules.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
Did I just hear "Heroes and Sheroes"?

How Ted Kennedy usually said "zeros." Oh, the irony.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

He was the mayor of Cincinnati so he's already a politician. If Trump could do it Jerry could do it too. Damn it I would even vote for him

Yeah when he was Mayor of Cincinnati he got busted paying a prostitute with a check. That was scandalous at the time but now it would just make him look like an average politician.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
a reply to: JIMC5499

I hear that chocolate chip cookies go well with beer,I will
bake some.

And we will love you and call you ATS' very own Nana for it!

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Is this what happens when the democrats true colors are showing?

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Maybe she meant She-Ra?

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I prefer to be called mammaw by my grandkids.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder

Yeah when he was Mayor of Cincinnati he got busted paying a prostitute with a check. That was scandalous at the time but now it would just make him look like an average politician.

That's rookie stuff, he needs to up his game to fit in with modern politicans. The reps buy the hooker, preferably one of the same gender as the Representative, and then pays the hooker with tax payer dollars out of a secret hooker slush fund. That's how they hit the big leagues.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Amongst other things, this shows the advantage of having an officially neutral person as Speaker. Then Pelosi would not have been in the chair, and could have been suspended without disrupting the meeting altogether.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   

You almost say it like it's a bad thing

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

I prefer to be called mammaw by my grandkids.

Then we shall call you ATS very own mammaw!

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Yes, but the results are so, so entertaining.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
The democrats know no shame

Just a week after Dems called Pelosi racist for criticizing these freshmen Dems, she in turn calls trump racist on the house floor

Yet when one of these Dems makes similar claims to trump claiming those in favor of Israel have dual loyalty they defend that claim and rebuke all hate

Meanwhile a federal facility was attacked by a domestic terrorist using the same rhetoric as these freshmen Dems, and none of them can be bothered to condemn that

This moral posturing and weaponizing claims of racism is beyond old, and quickly losing its power

Someone has them running on the political treadmill 24/7.
edit on 16-7-2019 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   

You almost say it like it's a bad thing

Call me old fashioned, but I look fondly back at a simpler time in American politics when the dalliances always involved a member of the opposite sex and no money changed hands aside from the secretary's bi-weekly paycheck if the mistress was, in fact, the politician's secretary, and the worst that could happen was a tell all interview and spread by the jilted mistress in Hugh Heffner's (or Bob Guccione if the mistress was really willing to bare all) fishwrap.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
I must admit that I read the OP hastily and picked up the idea that Pelosi was the one who walked off. So the real scene wasn't quite as chaotic as the one I was imagining.

edit on 16-7-2019 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Ya Hef just handed over his kompromat straight to the spooks apparently.
De good ol days.
Bohemian Grove was a thing back then too. But secrets were easier to keep back then.
Sorry to dash your memories of the good old days. But Walter Cronkite was literally the voice of the owl at Bohemian Grove. They were all dirty

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Oh it's chaotic because the person who gaveled them in can't gavel them out, and they're trying to find all kinds of workarounds in the rules to get out of session, but in the meantime, the usual suspects keep trying to find ways to call Trump a racist, and the GOP is just more or less sitting back and enjoying the show and throwing out the occasional motion to gum it all up and keep it going.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join