It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh snap! Beto O'Rourke got a perfect 0% in the latest poll.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   
You mean no one wants to vote for Robert Francis O'Rourke? People don't like being pandered to?

People don't like the uber woke BS from the democrats?

Say it ain't so?

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

a reply to: burdman30ott6

That said, isn't it interesting how this modern day Al Jolsen with a sombrero and strained faux Hispanic accent gets away with what is essentially a Mexican blackface routine?

Pretty amazing but then again, Democratic Politicians get excused from the whole racial pandering thing. They are morally superior after all.......

Kamala Harris is essentially pretending to be African-American. She has black ancestry via her Jamaican father, but she was raised in Canada by her Indian mother.

She's basically a female version of Barack Obama, who was raised in Indonesia by his white mother and Asian stepfather. Neither of them have anything in common with your typical African-American other than skin color.

For comparison, imagine if some British guy who grew up in China implied I should vote for him because he's white. I'd tell him to go eff off.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

My guess would be that bc he hasn’t been force fed to the populace through msm, they already forgot about him lol.
Well, not since the debate Spanish speaking debacle at least lol!!!

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Beto is a joke. Glad people are finally realizing it. Go to his website. He takes no positions on anything. He wants open borders but he does not really want that because he also advocates for border security. It is insane. He is all over the pl.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Beto should play the identity politics all out by admitting that he is a lesbian... maybe that will move the needle in his favor.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: MaxTamesSiva
Beto should play the identity politics all out by admitting that he is a lesbian... maybe that will move the needle in his favor.

I bet he could get AOC to believe it.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Beto's entire presidential campaign is a MSNBC, CNBC and other unhinged anti Trump media outlets creation. There is nothing to suggest the media attention his Senate race loss to Cruz was earned. In all likelihood, in 2021-22 nobody will recall Beto, unless they are bored, and reviewing the past Democratic presidential primary candidates on a rainy day. Beto will still have zero substance and his media backers will act like he never existed.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: xpert11

Tucker Carlson said it best. Robert should go back to the job he is best suited for: White Husband of $500M Heiress.

He's so young I bet he can give John Kerry a run for the world record in that Department.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join