It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh snap! Beto O'Rourke got a perfect 0% in the latest poll.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   
IMPLOSION! Beto O’Rourke Pulls 0.0% In Major Presidential Poll!

This is just too hilarious to not mention.

In a new poll from Saint Anselm College in New Hampshire, a prominent survey that measures the mood of registered voters in America’s first primary state, former Rep. Robert “Beto” O’Rourke pulled in 0.0% of the vote.

We were so confused we had to call the New Hampshire Institute of Politics at the college to find out why O’Rourke’s name didn’t appear on the list at all.

“The question was open-ended and no one said his name,” said a spokeswoman at the Institute.

That’s right. The Institute asked 351 voters “if the presidential primary election were held today, which candidate would you vote for?” and not one mentioned the guy that liberals say is the new JFK.

The top dogs are all the usual guys: Biden, Harris, Warren, and Sanders. I noticed that Pete Buttigieg also got shafted. Like Beto, he's clearly a media darling, but nobody outside of the media seems to care about him at all.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

If I could get Tulsi to move on gun control, I think she would be a great option, but the button pushers would never allow her to run. It's still Hillary's turn. I still think she wants to sneak back into the lineup.

Beto is the guy who would say whatever you wanted him to just to be invited to the party. no substance.
edit on 16-7-2019 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Does that mean we can now, accurately call him, "Bluto"? After all, he did score a "zero-point-zero".

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   

The guy never had a chance. If you were in Texas during his last hoorah it was obvious that his supporters were the REASON the electoral college was invented. His only real "push" or "claim to fame" was that he visited every county in Texas.

From the moment this guy came into the lime light I immediately thought to myself that if you gave him some face paint he'd look exactly like the Joker. His mouth and bone structure are perfect for it. Doesn't bode well for a country of people who predominately and secretly vote with their eyes and gut.

His links to El Paso were another HUGE red flag. Nobody involved with running that $#1thole deserves the oval office.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   

.....but, but, but.......he was the Next Kennedy??

The MSM told me!

I want my money back.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   
They poured a ton of money to him to try to turn the state race. He decided to believe his own press clippings at that point. He was never anything to the party beyond a chance to flip a Texas office. He was never going to be a player for the Presidential race; he hasn't paid his dues. An empty suit who thought they actually liked him as a candidate as opposed to the letter next to his name.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   
So Swallow is out and so is Beto. Anyone else out already?

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

I noticed that Pete Buttigieg also got shafted.

I think you win the internet today

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Media kept saying he kept it close in his TX Senate race but he really didn't. Losing by a few percentage points in TX is a lot of people.

I did the math on it and he lost by almost 1/4 of a million votes. He was short 230K plus votes. Very deceptive when dealing with a large number of voters. And that was with a massive treasure chest of money pouring in from all over the country. He got his ass kicked is what happened.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   
He was jilted the other day when he found out his ancestors and his wife's ancestors were slave owners 😎

Down the tubes now 😃

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
I noticed that Pete Buttigieg also got shafted.

...but how did he fare in the voter survey?

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   

This would be a wonderful time for Beto to break out that Spanglish and put the polls on blast with a good, old fashioned de nada when asked about the likelihood of receiving any votes in this primary.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   
When he lost the Senate race he was using profanity on stage. Just a pathetic loser. I guess this is the new norm with Democrats. Do not concede with grace. Curse, call the winner a cheater or just don't even bother to show up on stage at all like Hillary. Now that's the kind of people I want in charge.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   
He was jilted the other day when he found out his ancestors and his wife's ancestors were slave owners 😎
a reply to: xuenchen

Didn't he cry crocodile tears over that fact? He appeared so sincere and repentant I just don't understand?sarc

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I can only name maybe 5 of the Dem candidates. He's one I'd probably forget if asked on a normal day.

imo, the ONLY Dem worth a crap is Tulsi Gabbard, and she won't get my vote because she's anti-gun.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

He can always run for President of Mexico. Probably have a much better chance there. He's already got the Cartel Vote.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

He can always run for President of Mexico. Probably have a much better chance there. He's already got the Cartel Vote.

I'd play along with the narrative pimps and say that's a clearly racist suggestion, but there's not a single drop of Latino blood in Robert Francis O'Rourke's veins, so it obviously can't be racist of you to suggest he run for the position of El Presidente south of the border. That said, isn't it interesting how this modern day Al Jolsen with a sombrero and strained faux Hispanic accent gets away with what is essentially a Mexican blackface routine?
edit on 16-7-2019 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Well he was tied with milk at 2%...

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Isn't it though.

Amazing the difference a letter behind the name makes, isn't it??

Or...

They're just not ready to cannibalize him just yet, he's still of some use.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   

That said, isn't it interesting how this modern day Al Jolsen with a sombrero and strained faux Hispanic accent gets away with what is essentially a Mexican blackface routine?

Pretty amazing but then again, Democratic Politicians get excused from the whole racial pandering thing. They are morally superior after all.......

top topics

<<   2 >>

join