It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans Don't Hate Immigrants

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

To be completely honest...most people outside the US don't care that much.

We tend to have strong opinions about wars involving the US but most people don't care that much for the immigrations problems you guys are dealing with...we are interested in how you guys will solve it though.

Peace
edit on 16-7-2019 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Everyone has a life path to follow, so if immigrants (legal / illegal) enter your back-yard, then they are on your turf for a reason.

Look at it as a test: do you hate them or give them a chance in life.

That's fair, but we also have the right to try and keep order in that process and enforce the laws we have on entering the country.

I'm all for us doing what we can on trying to keep order, and I think we can do better for all parties involved. That doesn't mean I hate illegals. In my line of work I make sales for large commercial construction, I see illegals quite regularly and have no ill feelings for them.

In fact, part of the reason I believe in doing it the legal way is so that you fall under the protections of our laws rather than being exploited from hiding from them.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

To be completely honest...most people outside the US don't care that much.

We tend to have strong opinions about wars involving the US but most people won't even be aware of the immigrations problems you guys are dealing with...

Peace

Many of us have strong opinions about our wars too. I myself just earned my scout badges of "terrorist apologist" several times now.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
There are plenty of less fortunate people in America. If we allow others to take advantage of us, we are hurting our own citizens. Yes everyone has a right to live and survive, INCLUDING Americans!

Hate to say it, but karma is a bitch.

If certain Americans are suffering as a consequence of the immigrants then maybe, just maybe they are suffering for a reason. Their previous lives might have put them into this scenario. Spiritual - i Know - ignore it if you want to.

The Globalists are taking advantage of ALL peasants. Their plan is to get all peasants to fight it out and thus reduce the world population to 500 million without bringing in their armed up military.

Americans (everyone) has a right to survive. Thus if a person has the the right to survive through the coming chaos then certain events will make them start to stock up on food.

They might even be reading your thread.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Well that's hardly an achievement here on ATS...lol

If you want to impress me you'll have to bring a little more to the table. Something like "I led a mudpit thread where everybody stayed civil" badge...

Peace

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

Well that's hardly an achievement here on ATS...lol

If you want to impress me you'll have to bring a little more to the table. Something like "I led a mudpit thread where everybody stayed civil" badge...

Peace

At least give me a mission that has a small possibility for success

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Usually I can understand where someone is coming from right up until they want to spread it at all costs.

I've just about had it with those Mormon guys. I hate to be rude but....they need to go back to where they came from.

Ah yes, the classic Napoleon Dynamites riding their bikes house to house telling us of their great founders message through the seeing stones.

To be fair, that whole polygamy thing is a huge selling point with a lot of people.

Mormon- " We like to talk about how Christ founded America and we need to be kind to people"

Victim- "God this is boring, how much lemonade are they going to drink, they're going to wipe me out"

Mormon- "Also, we believe men should have as big of a family as possible, to accomplish this you can have multiple wives"

Victim- "I'm in"

Problem is, those suckers forget that having one wife can be hard enough. Think about having ten, all with unique idea's of sh## that needs to be repainted on the weekend after you mowed the lawn... Don't forget about those 3 boxes that need to go up to that attic.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Yeah...I think most of the world gets that the majority of Americans are decent human beings governed by idiots.

And the the pros & cons you listed are central values to all nations re: productive immigrants.

What the world also gets is the rhetoric-,uncouth tactics and garbage sewer talk coming from so called politicians is indeed diplomatically clumsy.

The immigration policies the Trump administration is trying to uphold is the same of all G20 nations. However, America has gone about it in the most inhumane and disgusting ways.

America is a joke to the world. As mighty as they are--the are the laughing stock of the world.

And I'm speaking about issues beyond this immigration fiasco.

Be better! Do better....for your children.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Involutionist

America is not a joke to the world, only to those influenced by anti-American propaganda.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   

America is a joke to the world. As mighty as they are--the are the laughing stock of the world.

It sure seems everyone is fighting to get into the "laughing stock of the world".

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   

What the world also gets is the rhetoric-,uncouth tactics and garbage sewer talk coming from so called politicians is indeed diplomatically clumsy.

That doesn't matter...trump is most comfortable in his campaign mode and telling his supporters exactly what they want to hear.
"Go back to where you came from" resonates with them.

edit on 16-7-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Oh s#. You really believe that, huh...?

Are you familiar with the padt geopolitics/American Foreign Policy that is causing the migrants to flee their homeland....?

If not, I can create a thread(s) outlining them in detail.

Lets just say all this fighting to get into America is called Karma...

Again: what has America done to central & South America these past few decades to cause all this migration...?

Let's go!!!

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   

yep
Greatest Nation Ever!

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Yup! There is significant portion of the American population that is incredibly stupid. I love those people. They make me $$$.

Trump loves them too....

link   

originally posted by: Involutionist

Are you familiar with the padt geopolitics/American Foreign Policy that is causing the migrants to flee their homeland....?

If not, I can create a thread(s) outlining them in detail.

Lets just say all this fighting to get into America is called Karma...

Again: what has America done to central & South America these past few decades to cause all this migration...?

Let's go!!!

I know all that... but riddle me this, why aren't they staying in lovely Mexico...

link   

The thread is about the sediment of vast amounts of US citizens... Not the failed policies of asshat politicians.

link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
I don't hate anyone, but i'm not silly either.
There are plenty of less fortunate people in America. If we allow others to take advantage of us, we are hurting our own citizens. Yes everyone has a right to live and survive, INCLUDING Americans!

Some people are unwilling to work on a minimum wage. So if certain Americans are filled with pride, that makes them feel they deserve a higher pay-check, then they are in for a shock in this day and age.

Again, everything happens for a reason. If certain Americans are having to work minimum wage and work alongside illegal immigrants, then it all happened for a reason.

If poor Americans cannot get a job because an illegal immigrant has taken their job then crap on the globalists because they planned for this to happen to America. Condemn all of the elitists to hell. They deserve it.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Probably for the same reason we have AMERICANS illegally crossing our borders to get in....

Google is your friend. Going easy on you despite the fact you are walking right into my trap....

Let's go!!!
edit on 16-7-2019 by Involutionist because: Grammar & punctuation Sucks!

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   

They’re fleeing their countries because the are s-holes, not because of “American foreign policy”, and the asylum claims prove it.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: BuckyWunderlick

I agree. And HOW exactly did they become s# hole countries....?

You do realise America is the s#hole country of all developed nations/G20. You guys work out the Flynt Water crisis issue yet...

edit on 16-7-2019 by Involutionist because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join