It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump, shutting up IS an option.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: network dude

I know right? Telling someone to "strap their helmet on" and "wipe the drool off their face" is much more mature.

almost as much as crying about it.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: HummaKavula

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: HummaKavula

LOL, without going into other positions, you and I sound a lot alike politically. And I consider myself a republican.
But these days, it's pick a side or die. So I must hate you at least for a while.

Yes, I too am a "Network Dude" so to speak. Spent many years building FTTH networks all over the world. Now I'm sitting in a CIO job letting my skilz dwindle (seems like it anyway).

How about a mutual, respectful hate?

It's cool. Like a dos level hate, or perhaps a windows 3.1 hate. You know, on the professional level.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

Yea.. it's just not professional. Even a CEO of a company would look bad if they were using their CEO account to have twitter wars with random celebs for reasons that amount to nothing in the long run.

I think another flaw of Trump is that he hires and keeps "swamp people" because they are loyal. I'm not saying everyone he hires is bad, but take Acosta for example. He praised him after knowing he let Epstein off so lightly.

I'm hoping to hear more about all the Epstein stuff. I don't know any more than anyone else, but I suspect that Acosta was under orders and did what he was told, rather than what he wanted. Not saying he hasn't made some bad hires, just that I don't think Acosta is ready to be thrown under the bus just yet.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Nancy Pelosi broke House rules today when "speaking" about Trump's Tweets.

The House is voting to remover her words from The Record, but Democrats just voted to keep her words !!!!!

Chaos 😆

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   

If President Trump was more diplomatic and more Jeb Bush like, he would not be president. Words matter but results matter more. Far more!

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

CNN is having a seizure right along with Pelosi.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Melania should go back to the #hole country she came from and take that little round headed boy with her.

Actually I'm all for trump running his mouth any way he wants. It's a good way to keep the Epstein stench off of him and his family.
edit on 16-7-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   

But, the non constructive part is bothering me, and has for some time. The twitter wars with insignificant people is idiotic. Arguing with Rosie O'Donnell, or Cher is ludicrous. They don't matter, their opinions matter less then they do. But when they are engaged with the president, they are given legitimacy. Their over the top stupid, becomes something others try to emulate.

drump is insignificant.... his opinions matter just as little or as much as any other Americans.... or were you not aware of that.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   
We should reiterate the fact that Trump never said “go back from where you came from” and remember to dispel that fake news every time someone pretends it is true.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

" "Sugar Daddy", you keep using that phrase.
I do not think it means what you think it means "

I'll tell you EXACTLY what that means, it means he/she is full tilt triggered, thus cannot stop repeating " sugar daddy" as a desperate ( and frankly, quite sad ) attempt to get under your skin. It is totally hilarious!!!

edit on 7.16.2019 by SituationNAFU because: (no reason given)

edit on 7.16.2019 by SituationNAFU because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: BuckyWunderlick

It's also Trump's fault for not properly explaining some of the things he tweets. I agree that the media is too eager to make a monster out of anything Trump says. However, Trump fails miserably at explaining himself and communicating properly on many occasions.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   

I think you have a good point here but I would also add that I think this is one of the methods they use to swing "the pendulum" back and forth between the two parties (without it being obvious what they're doing as they're doing it). When they're ready for the other party to have it's time in power, they turn the public against the one that's in power.

And of course, Republicans have long been seen as "the bad guys". The heels. So Trump is doing exactly what he needs to do in order to make himself into the perfect heel. And (I would argue) he's doing it on purpose. He knows what he's doing. They ALL do. Trump NEEDS to do what he's doing in order to really get the liberal base fired up and really hating him.

By the time the whole Trump saga is over, the country will be perfectly primed for a liberal resurgence.

Why would they do this? Simple. The people who are really running the show are neither liberal or conservative. They are BOTH (when they need to be). But they need to give the public the illusion of having some say in what's going on. TPTB are TPTB. They are authoritarians. Some of their policies seem liberal and some of them seem conservative. But they are ALL working for the same end result. "Big Brother" government (something akin to what I perceive to be "soft totalitarianism").
edit on 16-7-2019 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

"The pendulum" is aptly named (in my opinion) because that is it's actual function. It moves the machine. Both "sides" are needed in order to maintain the illusion of choice while the machine takes us all to a place where we would never all agree to go to if given a real "yes or no" choice.
edit on 16-7-2019 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

So you don't care that Trump is basically funding communism and fascism by using their platform?

Just admit it, you and Trump love Twitter despite them being communist and fascist. Commie lover, fascist lover. How's it feel to be a caricature? How can you sit there and throw your supposed "values" aside and continue to support fascism and censorship? You should be ashamed for being so weak.

If it weren't for communism and fascism your heartthrob wouldn't have a platform to voice his partisan BS on. Bow down to your communist and fascist overlords, Trump already has so you may as well follow suit like always. Continue being a good little follower.

edit on 7/16/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Why would he shut up? He just invited millions of Americans to learn and listen to what these commmie, terrorist bimbos have been saying lol its going to not be be good for them!

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Bah, the best thing for the Republican party and the worst thing for the Democratic party is keeping people like AOC in the public eye. Antagonizing them means they become more prominent, and the rest of the democratic party suffers for it.

I hope this continues, and as a result, the democrat party implodes, and hopefully something more rational emerges from the ashes. I disagree with too much stuff on the right, and am irritated that I need to support a "right wing" president because the left is #ing bonkers.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Lol
User=funding communism and fascism
Ahahahahaha
Your helmet has popped off again
Watch that cork stays on your fork sport.
You have lost it AGAIN
Next you will be ranting about your mom and brother again.

Oh fyi I do not have a Twitter acct.
The only "caricature" is you.

Ps
Did the fall off that fence hurt?
You were wearing your helmet right ?

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
I agree with the twitter aspect of communication. I like that he cut the press out of the loop. My bitch is when he argues with stupid nobodies.

And with his current war with AOC and her squad of screechers, he is offering an outlet for those who would otherwise say something about them, to complaining about him, which never goes out of style.

He's just giving them the crayons to draw with, so everyone can see how childish and petulant they are lol

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   

You don't see me groveling at Hillary's feet or showing support for any of the other Democrat politicians do you? Which side do you think I fell on if I in fact have fallen? Because it obviously isn't Trump or Democrats. If these boards turned into a left wing echo chamber I'd be saying the same things about them and their leaders that I do about Trump. I can't help that I was posting here before the mudpit and have adapted to the changes that have happened.

And yes, Trump being a user is bringing a lot of people to Twitter. He's one of their biggest advertisement and moneymaker. Lol.
edit on 7/16/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

He's the first politician to ever have Twitter? Tell every other politician this breaking news!

While Trump uses Twitter to "sidestep" the media, his supporters bash Twitter because apparently it's "biased" against Trump. The irony is palpable.

No it's not. But your disingenuity, is.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: olaru12

The leaders of Europe of largely corrupt globalists. If they happen to be women, so what? The only people bringing that up are the usual complainers.

The 4 Woke Women of the Idiopocalypse are not immune just because they are women or brown or any other fake virtue-shield.

Holy buckets, that's it..

We all thought we were watching Idiocracy unfolding, but it's much much worse..

It's the Idiopocalypse..

In the big book of everything yet to be written by the last mind to exist, far far into the distant future, this chapter will be under the heading 'this time, on # that happened...'

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join