It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump, shutting up IS an option.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

It is nothing to be embarrassed about sport. Just think of it as handi capable.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: network dude

So why not tell your sugar daddy to take a stand against those outlets and stop using them? You can't have your cake and eat it too. Either Twitter is good or bad, you seem to see it both ways.

well, we can start by you pointing to my opinion of twitter. I'll wait here.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Tell your sugar daddy to grow some balls and boycott Twitter for their communist and fascist actions. Or does your sugar daddy prefer keeping communists and fascists in business?

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Ah, so you love Twitter and their supposed censorship of conservative opinions?

link   

Tell your sugar daddy to grow some balls and boycott Twitter for their communist and fascist actions. Or does your sugar daddy prefer keeping communists and fascists in business?

I'm just so glad you are above all this left vs. right stuff. Seeing such adult ideas from you is like a breath of fresh air.

link   

lol
You are a hoot!
As if you could command anyone to do anything.
That is really funny.
Thanks for that.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   

I'm just so glad you are above all this left vs. right stuff. Seeing such adult ideas from you is like a breath of fresh air.

Well posted.
I am glad I am not the only one to see through the "kayfabe".

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   

I wasn't commanding you to do anything, I was asking you and your sugar daddy to stand up for your supposed values. I don't expect it though, that would require consistency and honesty.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Yea.. it's just not professional. Even a CEO of a company would look bad if they were using their CEO account to have twitter wars with random celebs for reasons that amount to nothing in the long run.

I think another flaw of Trump is that he hires and keeps "swamp people" because they are loyal. I'm not saying everyone he hires is bad, but take Acosta for example. He praised him after knowing he let Epstein off so lightly.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   

I know right? Telling someone to "strap their helmet on" and "wipe the drool off their face" is much more mature.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   

I wasn't commanding you to do anything

Oh really,
lets recap.....

Tell your sugar daddy to grow some balls and boycott Twitter for their communist and fascist actions.

Guess you are missing the question mark on your keyboard?
Or do you not know how to use that?
Or are you just lying again?

lol
you posting about honesty is delish

link   

I wasn't commanding you to do anything, I was asking you and your sugar daddy to stand up for your supposed values. I don't expect it though, that would require consistency and honesty.

"Sugar Daddy", you keep using that phrase.
I do not think it means what you think it means.

link   
The President is doing just fine. He should keep on keepin' on.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Ummm...I disrespectfully disagree...

If I wanted some slick talking ever so diplomatic used car salesman for a president...why...I'd have voted for Mitt Romney...

Your just buying into the whiney Nancy boy claptrap that the MSM lays on extra thick...

So...dude...what about his current tweet fest did you have a factual disagreement with...?

Or did Orange racist bad man...spewed twenty four seven finally wear your good sense down...

I personally am sick to the gills of these foppish Nancy boy appeasers that fill Washington...

Long live being politically incorrect...

YouSir
edit on 16-7-2019 by YouSir because: irrespective of disrespectful...one soldiers on...

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   
If he did not respond he would be called a pussy. No doubt. I have no problem with his responses because the country is being run not lived in. That is how others used the office. As a place to party and promote themselves for after the presidency.

Trump. He does not GAF. He says it like it is and honestly.

He has to respond to these 4 and he should. Calling him a mofo and stating they want to impeach. Stating they are not proud of the US just like MIchelle O did.

GTFO! Leave. If you do not like it no one is keeping you here but the sad fact is it is all for show for these 4. To get re-elected in their districts. WTF have they done as far as legislation for the country? What?

I do not mind when he tweets most of the time. It is also reactive not bullying. If you want to call someone out, especially the POTUS, be ready to be rocked.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   

So you actually think I was commanding you to do something? Lol. Semantics? Good argument. Lol.

Ask your sugar daddy to stand up for his supposed values by boycotting Twitter. Why is he keeping communists and fascists relevant by using their platform?

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   

So you actually think I was commanding you to do something? Lol. Semantics? Good argument. Lol.

Hense the need for the helmet and cork on the fork.

Ask your sugar daddy to stand up for his supposed values by boycotting Twitter.

Once again,
You are a hoot!
As if you could command anyone to do anything.
That is really funny.
Thanks for that.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I think many people are intimidated by his use of definitive statements as part of his presidency. He does not mince words, he speaks directly and to the (sometimes very sharpened) point. For politicians, that is a foreign concept, and for their followers, a case for hatred of a man.

For those poor silly people that do not know what a definitive statement is, I provide the following clarification:

2. Definitive Statements.
In general, it's best to make statements as positive and definitive as possible. Rather than saying, for instance, "The Romans might seem to be possibly the greatest success story in Western Civilization," make a bolder assertion instead, something like "The Romans are the greatest success story . . ." Wishy-washy statements, undercut by waffling like "might seem to be possibly," are usually the product of incomplete thinking. It suggests the writer hasn't yet made up his mind about the Romans' achievements and isn't ready to commit them to paper.

Source: A Guide to Writing in History and Classics

"Do not be afraid of truth, or of the messenger of truth. Be afraid of your own inability to receive the truth in all it's forms. " - Some Random Dude on the Internet

edit on 7/16/2019 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: HummaKavula

LOL, without going into other positions, you and I sound a lot alike politically. And I consider myself a republican.
But these days, it's pick a side or die. So I must hate you at least for a while.

Yes, I too am a "Network Dude" so to speak. Spent many years building FTTH networks all over the world. Now I'm sitting in a CIO job letting my skilz dwindle (seems like it anyway).

How about a mutual, respectful hate?

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

I think if he left the 4 horse faces of the apocalypse alone, they would self destruct. When he intervenes, it changes the focus to him, when it should be on them.

Maybe he has some 4d chess moves planned, but at times his tweet fights annoy me.
I like what he is accomplishing, I just personally think doing it with some dignity would be cool as well.
Don't worry, I'm not ready to join ANTIFA just yet.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join