It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump, shutting up IS an option.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

He's the first politician to ever have Twitter? Tell every other politician this breaking news!

While Trump uses Twitter to "sidestep" the media, his supporters bash Twitter because apparently it's "biased" against Trump. The irony is palpable.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

It’s been a while since we’ve had a president speak his mind, I find it refreshing.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
Trump turned the GOP party upside down. Now he is turning the Dem party upside down.

He stole the Occupy Movement and occupied the White House legally too 😀

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

In 2017, Trump was described as "possibly the first 'social media' and 'reality TV' president" in an article by Van Jones on CNN's website in October 2017.

Surely your boy van jones can't be wrong?

tomato toemato

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I've seen a lot of commentaries about this, and the general consensus is that he did it on purpose to get all the democrats to rally around these crazies (AOC etc.) thus bringing them the forefront....i.e. he wants the crazies to be the face of the democrats....AOC's approval rating is at around 22% nationally at the moment..

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

He's the first politician to ever have Twitter? Tell every other politician this breaking news!

While Trump uses Twitter to "sidestep" the media, his supporters bash Twitter because apparently it's "biased" against Trump. The irony is palpable.

Yea, Twitter, Google, facebook, they all are getting chubs for the right. It's amazing how well they treat conservatives over their seemingly mistrust of the left.

the stupidity is equally palpable.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

The leaders of Europe of largely corrupt globalists. If they happen to be women, so what? The only people bringing that up are the usual complainers.

The 4 Woke Women of the Idiopocalypse are not immune just because they are women or brown or any other fake virtue-shield.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Solid...s&f

I see trump so intimidated by women, that he has no control but to respond with foolish BS. The GOP is scared of trump but mocks him for his silly impulsiveness. He clearly has "women" issues. Insulting all the women leaders in Europe.

www.axios.com...

Intimidated by women? You think that because you want it to be true. It absolutely isn't true in any way.

Would a man intimidated by women by one of the first heads of a company to actually promote women to high level positions in his companys long before it was the "woke" thing to do? No, a man intimidated by women wouldn't do that.

You think that because he doesnt put every woman on a pedestal and treats them as equals (meaning he bashes them the same as he would bash a man) that he is intimidated.

It's a nice little narrative you've dreamed up but as with most of the opinions you and your ilk formulate it's actually the opposite of reality.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Solid...s&f

I see trump so intimidated by women, that he has no control but to respond with foolish BS. The GOP is scared of trump but mocks him for his silly impulsiveness. He clearly has "women" issues. Insulting all the women leaders in Europe.

www.axios.com...

LOL! Trump's that way with everyone, not just women. Unfortunately, the women are the ones making the biggest fools of themselves and getting the most attention right now.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   

No, trump does not need to stop tweeting. He needs to keep tweeting and tweet more. He can dominate the news cycle while sitting on the toilet.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   

They are trying to copy him (except the rallies) but it's not working at all. Have to have a certain level of wit and plan out a little further than just saying something outrageous.

They don't do this at all. First, nobody running has any wit or sense of real humor. Boring dry people who nobody wants to hang out with or be around very long. Go hire a damn good comedian. Second, they have no plan for the aftermath of saying something outrageous. An example is calling him a racist. Ok. Kinda outrageous but not witty. And what about all his black supporters like the guy who started BET. Duh......he got more black voters than Romney and will get even more this time around. Now they just look dumb.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Politicians have had social media accounts for years. Your boy van jones (whoever that is) is wrong. Yeah, he's the first "reality TV" president but not even close to the first politician with social media like you've been claiming.

Keep bashing platforms like Twitter while your sugar-daddy-in-chief uses them more than anyone else. It makes you look really smart.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   
You mean the "Squat" group ?

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   

So why not tell your sugar daddy to take a stand against those outlets and stop using them? You can't have your cake and eat it too. Either Twitter is good or bad, you seem to see it both ways.
edit on 7/16/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

Now they just look dumb.

oh i agree

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Maybe you should read what he said again and pay closer attention this time...

I think he has used twitter to sidestep the msm to get HIS message out. I think he is the first politician to do such.

Let us know if you need a more detailed interpretation of that comment.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Politicians have had social media accounts for years.

nope
as you said its a kayfabe

Your boy van jones (whoever that is) is wrong. Yeah, he's the first "reality TV" president

Your helmet fall off again?
van is wrong but he is right?
You are confusing
Keep that cork on the fork sparky!

Keep bashing platforms like Twitter

I did not.
You have to use the strap to keep the helmet on sport!

It makes you look really smart.

Your posts make everyone else look like geniuses by comparison.
Well after the drool is cleaned off of them.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

Ah ok, so only Trump uses Twitter? Because every single high ranking politician has a Twitter account and uses it. I guess they're sidestepping the media too?

You'd think Trump could start his own social media instead of using the communist and fascist Twitter. But nope, he prefers to keep communists and fascists in business apparently. Lol.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
Trump turned the GOP party upside down. Now he is turning the Dem party upside down.

The GOP was screwed before Trump, that's how he got the nomination and won, and after Trump they'll be back to being screwed or in an even worse position.

They elected a personality. It'd be like if the dems elected Justin Bieber as the president. They would be in a bad spot as a party to do so lol.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   

So you're accusing me of ridiculous things like wearing a helmet and drooling? Lol! It's like kindergarten all over again. That's the best you've got to justify your cognitive dissonance and hypocrisy? Nice.

Like i said, petition your sugar daddy to protest Twitter's fascist and communist actions by boycotting it. We both know that isn't going to happen though, but you guys will continue justifying his support of the platform. Lol.
edit on 7/16/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join