It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Popular BLM activist praises Antifa Terrorism

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Isn't Shaun King that dude who told everyone he was black, but he was just a male Dolezal?

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
The big problem here is--as we've been saying for a while and the leftist members have been in denial about--that yes, there are nutjobs and extremists on both sides. The difference is, the nutjobs on the right are shunned. The nutjobs on the left are being embraced and are taking over. This is not normal and it's a false equivalence to compare to the extreme right.

We eventually stopped the democrat's KKK and Jim Crow. We'll stop this, too, but at a faster pace.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Hhhmmm..... Where have i heard this before...

It's seems to me far right groups spewing out hate speech which leads to violence needs to be addressed. 

Probably this...

rap music made me do it

Keep up the good work. You keep talking and we keep seeing the lies and distortions that make up the left. A shining example we have here on ATS.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: TexasTruth

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: Grambler
I have been saying for a long time that the problem with violence from groups like Antifa isn’t that they are themselves a threat to our country

I thought Antifa was only violent against far-right groups who were violent. Are you saying Antifa is just violent in general?

""The idea in Antifa is that we go where they [right-wingers] go. That hate speech is not free speech. That if you are endangering people with what you say and the actions that are behind them, then you do not have the right to do that. And so we go to cause conflict, to shut them down where they are, because we don't believe that Nazis or fascists of any stripe should have a mouthpiece."".

Haha! Their motto pretty well defines fascism.
Score was, good guys -1 bad guys -0 this time.
Watch the score get ran up if they continue. We have laws here and they really don’t want to play might makes right.

Oh don't worry. If it turns into a serious conflict, they've got people like this on their side. He's tough as nails.

Wow. An AR-15 is slightly more powerful than a pellet gun pumped 6 times.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   

*I thought Antifa was only violent against far-right groups who were violent

*emphasis mine

**Disclaimer: Shawn King is a racist PIECE OF SH!T whom I wouldn't piss on if he was on fire.

Not sure if its been previously bought to your attention but your problem is - you think - stop thinking about things that require logic and no emotions, you're embarrassing yourself.

Although, I'm in for a bit of mental gymnastics so give me your best take as to how you arrived at 'Andy Ngo is a violent far-right individual'?

$50 says that if you decide to answer that question truthfully, you will refer to something the TVs programmed into your brain as your justification of why Andy Ngo is a violent far-right individual.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Shaun King obvious mental case needs to be institutionalized asap 😃

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: LSU2018

Shaun King obvious mental case needs to be institutionalized asap 😃

He needs to be put into a reeducation camp.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: GraffikPleasure

Hhhmmm..... Where have i heard this before...

It's seems to me far right groups spewing out hate speech which leads to violence needs to be addressed. 

Probably this...

rap music made me do it

Keep up the good work. You keep talking and we keep seeing the lies and distortions that make up the left. A shining example we have here on ATS.

Funny how they've become everything they used to whine about, isn't it? These people aren't liberals, they're authoritarians. Wanna-be fascists, basically. The irony is so thick it could stop neutrinos.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

I have been saying for a long time that the problem with violence from groups like Antifa isn’t that they are themselves a threat to our country

I thought Antifa was only violent against far-right groups who were violent. Are you saying Antifa is just violent in general?

""The idea in Antifa is that we go where they [right-wingers] go. That hate speech is not free speech. That if you are endangering people with what you say and the actions that are behind them, then you do not have the right to do that. And so we go to cause conflict, to shut them down where they are, because we don't believe that Nazis or fascists of any stripe should have a mouthpiece."".

Watch the score get ran up if they continue. We have laws here and they really don’t want to play might makes right.

Oh don't worry. If it turns into a serious conflict, they've got people like this on their side. He's tough as nails.

Wow. An AR-15 is slightly more powerful than a pellet gun pumped 6 times.

Truth. Even kids use them. This is the original meme I cut the picture from:

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   

""The idea in Antifa is that we go where they [right-wingers] go. That hate speech is not free speech. That if you are endangering people with what you say and the actions that are behind them, then you do not have the right to do that. And so we go to cause conflict, to shut them down where they are, because we don't believe that Nazis or fascists of any stripe should have a mouthpiece.""

I'm kind of surprised by the number of ATS people who support far right hate groups.

Hate speech is proving to be quite subjective. AntiFa just needs the excuse. Sounds like you condone this though...

I hate avocados. Somewhere, someone would make the giant leap that it means I hate Mexicans, or Mexican culture.
Hell, anything I say in opposition to you, would be considered hate speech to some snowflake out there.
Which is why the 1st amendment is more relevant now, than almost ever before.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Let me get this straight, your calling the left violent and dangerous and in the same breath saying their a bunch of wieners that will easily lose a fight...

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Let me get this straight, your calling the left violent and dangerous and in the same breath saying their a bunch of wieners that will easily lose a fight...

In what fantasy world do you live in? Just because this particular leftist is scared of a black gun doesn't mean no leftists are violent thugs. They aren't mutually exclusive concepts. Clever try though. A for effort defending your cult.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

His shoulder bruised by an a AR type rifle. Who in 'ells name gets bruised by that rifle.

edit:

What we have is a man lying. So much for his reports.

edit on 7/16/2019 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Pffft, I'm nor defending anything, to think I am is quite frankly retarded.

I'm pointing out the massive flaw in your perception.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Popular neo-Nazi's praise Donald Trump for his hard line against those attempting to cross the Southern border.

... doesn't mean that everyone else thinks and does the same.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Popular neo-Nazi's praise Donald Trump for his hard line against those attempting to cross the Southern border.

... doesn't mean that everyone else thinks and does the same.

I agree

That is totally different

If trump called said a California governmental building was a concentration camp, and the officers there were nazis

And a trump fan attacked it, do you really not think the media wouldn’t scream it was his fault?

Do you really not think it would be on trump to condemn this?

The exact rhetoric that was used by Aoc and parroted by many in the media about concentration camps was used by this terrorist

CNN did a puff piece about how great they were and had a host suggest donations to them

Again king praised the terrorist

This is different than saying all Dems believe what Antifa did

But for the groups above to not condemn them or praise them is very different

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   

I thought Antifa was only violent against far-right groups who were violent.

You thought wrong obviously. I've seen tons of youtubes showing them being aggressive and violent towards random people just trying to get from point A to point B.

Are you saying Antifa is just violent in general?

I am... yes.

""The idea in Antifa is that we go where they [right-wingers] go.

They do, yes - and they aggressively and sometimes violently attack them.

That hate speech is not free speech.

What Antifa calls hate speech often isn't.

That if you are endangering people with what you say and the actions that are behind them, then you do not have the right to do that.

Exactly. The problem is, they accuse people who are [not doing this of doing this, then they themselves engage in that very tactic.

And so we go to case conflict, to shut them down where they are, because we don't believe that Nazis or fascists of any stripe should have a mouthpiece.""

They call anyone who simply disagrees with them nazis and fascist. Very convenient.

The number of these groups actually spewing out hate speech are extremely limited.

I'm kind of surprised by the number of ATS people who support far right hate groups.

You're surprised by a false premise...

I haven't seen anyone on ATS supporting far right hate groups.

Please prove me wrong.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Yes... hilarious, isn't it?

They are violent and dangerous, in that they will violently attack anyone who disagrees with them or dares to question their authority to do whatever they like.

But yeah, they're also a bunch of pussified cowards (in general, but I'm sure there are some exceptions) who will lose in a ny minute to anyone who has even half a clue as to how to win a fight.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 05:31 AM
link   

""The idea in Antifa is that we go where they [right-wingers] go. That hate speech is not free speech. That if you are endangering people with what you say and the actions that are behind them, then you do not have the right to do that. And so we go to cause conflict, to shut them down where they are, because we don't believe that Nazis or fascists of any stripe should have a mouthpiece.""

I'm impressed with the level of mental gymnastics you just performed... an antifa stooge attacks an ICE detention center, and yet you manage to blame "right-wing" groups for inciting it... wow, I kind of wish I could give you a cookie for such a stupendous display.

As to answer the question you posed early in your post. Yes! Yes, Antifa is just violent in general! They thrive on it. Hell you quoted them saying as much.

And so we go to cause conflict, to shut them down where they are,
In general there are a few ways to shut someone down, some more peaceful than others. It seems though, as if Antifa is incapable of seeing any other option other than violence to silence their dissenters.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   
The definition of right winger and extreme is now a broad brush by your leftist standards. If you love this country and are a Christian you are an extreme right winger. Period. As a matter of fact anyone who voted for President Trump is an extreme right winger. So now ANTIFA can attack any where and do it with impunity and the LAME STREAM MEDIA either supports it or stays silent. The lines are being drawn in the sand.

<< 1    3 >>

join