It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Popular BLM activist praises Antifa Terrorism

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I have been saying for a long time that the problem with violence from groups like Antifa isn’t that they are themselves a threat to our country

But it’s their acceptance by mainstream people on the left that makes them so dangerous

As long as they are celebrated or excuses by the people with power on the left, their violence will escalate

Of course this was laughed off

And no we see an Antifa terrorist attack and federal facility and get killed

So what’s the reaction by the mainstream left?

Near total silence

Not only is the media and Dems basically silent, but the actual Dems like Aoc whose rhetoric of these facilities being concentration camps that was parroted by this terrorist were asked specifically to condemn this terrorist attack and refused to do so

But it gets better

The Antifa terrorist was in a affiliate group called the John brown gun club

CNN host kamua bell on his show United shades of America just two months ago had an episode glorifying this group and handling weapons with them

www.newsbusters.org...

He even tweeted out trying to raise money for the group after the episode

CNN glorying and raising money for a domestic terror organization

But now we see BLM activist, blue check mark and prominent voice in the left Shaun king tweet out how great this terrorist was

First off, remember when people like Shaun told us when blm committed violence that wasn’t what the group was about, and no one organizing them beloved in violence?

Well it appears at least Shaun did

And secondly, I will guarantee that this violence against ICE continues as the establishment left is ignoring it or praising it

And meanwhile social media places like twitter that will kick you off for saying men can’t be women allow the cheering on if attacking federal officers and committing domestic terrorism.

edit on 16-7-2019 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   
It appears as if Shaun king has removed his tweet

For some reason the upload pic feature isn’t working with me

But here is the text of the tweet that he had posted

This is where Willem was murdered this weekend.

His actions will be called terrorism and people will call him crazy, but neither are true. His mind was very clear.

He is now “arm in arm with John Brown.”

These camps must be shut down

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Nice to see Mr. King is still sticking with his redefining murder to mean “killed while in the act of committing an armed, violent assault against law enforcement.” At least he’s consistent.

Consistently deranged, but consistent nonetheless.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Why not, vegans are calling animals being eaten murder.
Reality doesnt matter anymore

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   
The justice department was seriously considering labeling either ANTIFA or BLM a terrorist organization.

What happened with that? Someone get cold feet? Should be easy, since both groups cause destruction.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
I have been saying for a long time that the problem with violence from groups like Antifa isn’t that they are themselves a threat to our country

I thought Antifa was only violent against far-right groups who were violent. Are you saying Antifa is just violent in general?

""The idea in Antifa is that we go where they [right-wingers] go. That hate speech is not free speech. That if you are endangering people with what you say and the actions that are behind them, then you do not have the right to do that. And so we go to cause conflict, to shut them down where they are, because we don't believe that Nazis or fascists of any stripe should have a mouthpiece.""

It's seems to me far right groups spewing out hate speech which leads to violence needs to be addressed.

I'm kind of surprised by the number of ATS people who support far right hate groups.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Great. I hope all these whacked out violence inciting idiots have the same thing perpetrated on them. You call for it, you better be ready to have the same done to you.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
It's seems to me far right groups spewing out hate speech which leads to violence needs to be addressed.

The only violence that I am seeing is from the Left.

Remember "Sticks and Stones" I've blown off a ton of "hate speech" from the Left without responding to violence.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I’m not surprised. The goon squad, liberal media, and a large portion of the left are terrorist sympathizers.

BLM and Antifa both fit the exact definition of a terrorist organization, whether they like it or not.

Under current United States law, set forth in the USA PATRIOT Act, acts of domestic terrorism are those which: "(A) involve acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State; (B) appear to be intended – (i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping; and (C) occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the United States.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Your bias is showing. Not surprising though. Keep defending those violent leftists you love so much.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Classic

Left wing terrorist parrots left wing politicians claims to attack government officers and facilities, and then is praised or excuses by mainstream left wing people

And whose fault is it to you?

Right wing people.

Absolutely pathetic

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   

I don't support "hate groups," nor do I support people who target the LGBTQ or Black community. I support immigrants who enter our country legally, to start a better life for themselves and family. Yet, people like me, who are Conservative, are targeted constantly by the Left and villified. We're called bigots, Nazis and racist ALL THE TIME, by the Left.

As far as I know, Left wingers have uttered some hateful things too, yet are allowed to do so because of something that's called our 1st Amendment. Why them and not Conservatives? Is it because those on the Left are spineless and sensitive? Is that why Antifa members hide behind their masks and gang up on individuals when they attack and assault? Why are they allowed to become a mob and assault journalists, or Conservatives, who have a different political viewpoint than them?

I'm kind of surprised by the number of ATS people who support far Left hate groups....like ANTIFA!

edit on 7/16/2019 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   

I'm kind of surprised by the number of ATS people who support far right hate groups.

What far right hate groups are people here supporting? Please be specific because I can’t even think of a name of a right wing group that acts violent like antifa, let alone seeing support for them.

So what are the names of these far right groups and in what threads have you seen support for them?

Antifa are the ones dressing in all black, wearing masks, destroying property that has NOTHING to do with their cause, stopping traffic, beating journalists in the street, fire bombing government facilities, calling for violence, if minorities disagree with them they get called every horrible name in the book that these people claim to stand against, the list of their bs goes on and on.

Name ONE far right group with the same rap sheet please and il join you in condemning their actions...

Il wait...
edit on 16-7-2019 by Quantumgamer1776 because: The voices

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   

I support free speech.
kluxers and Nazis have a right to peacefully be heard. no excuse for antifa practicing violence on them.

who gets to decide what is hate speech? are we going to outlaw any criticism of, say, homosexuality? does that mean Christian preachers can't preach the Bible?

I never hear of antifa doing anything nonviolent.
edit on 16-7-2019 by ElGoobero because: fix comment

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   
What I can't figure out is that historically the KKK and the Neo-Nazis have Democratic roots. When did this turn around? Don't give me that crap about the parties switching roles.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499
What I can't figure out is that historically the KKK and the Neo-Nazis have Democratic roots. When did this turn around? Don't give me that crap about the parties switching roles.

An old tactic the Democrats now use..

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   
The big problem here is--as we've been saying for a while and the leftist members have been in denial about--that yes, there are nutjobs and extremists on both sides. The difference is, the nutjobs on the right are shunned. The nutjobs on the left are being embraced and are taking over. This is not normal and it's a false equivalence to compare to the extreme right.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   

I thought Antifa was only violent against far-right groups who were violent. Are you saying Antifa is just violent in general?

""The idea in Antifa is that we go where they [right-wingers] go. That hate speech is not free speech. That if you are endangering people with what you say and the actions that are behind them, then you do not have the right to do that. And so we go to cause conflict, to shut them down where they are, because we don't believe that Nazis or fascists of any stripe should have a mouthpiece."".

Haha! Their motto pretty well defines fascism.
Score was, good guys -1 bad guys -0 this time.
Watch the score get ran up if they continue. We have laws here and they really don’t want to play might makes right.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TexasTruth

""The idea in Antifa is that we go where they [right-wingers] go. That hate speech is not free speech. That if you are endangering people with what you say and the actions that are behind them, then you do not have the right to do that. And so we go to cause conflict, to shut them down where they are, because we don't believe that Nazis or fascists of any stripe should have a mouthpiece."".

Haha! Their motto pretty well defines fascism.
Score was, good guys -1 bad guys -0 this time.
Watch the score get ran up if they continue. We have laws here and they really don’t want to play might makes right.

Oh don't worry. If it turns into a serious conflict, they've got people like this on their side. He's tough as nails.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I'm glad he and others like him post these things and aren't banned. I know what to look out for and who to avoid.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join