It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mein Kampf and the communist manifesto succeeded now the Liberals are trying it again .

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

I think you hit the nail right on the head here.

I've not read the edited newer version, but I did read that book quite some time ago. As I recall it was an exercise in highlighting all the negative and completely ignoring anything positive. Yes it is propaganda meant to condition our children and the copy I read, I bought used and it had a stamp from the school it came from where it was used a textbook.

It's simple really. You want to control everything, you start by controlling the schools (young impressionable minds) and the media. History is filled with examples. You teach children what to think, rather than how to think for themselves. You indoctrinate, rather than educate.

There is a point where the far left and far right meet and it's at that point you get a product like Mao produced, where independent thought is replaced by blind loyalty and party is placed above all else. Any opposition is silenced and those not in lockstep are ostracized from society and isolated to silence them.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

The most recent edit is on page 1 of my other thread I linked. It is being taught as fact to primary school children. Makes my blood boil .

I’ll post it here so no one has to go chasing the other thread down .

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Just a little bump.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Someone really needs to get the kids who don't actually go to class for discussion and lecture with the right kind of teachers in the proper venue.

How about let them duke it out one on one.

The Marxists against the Fascist.

Antfia versus the Neo Nazi's versus the Proud Boys.

We can all grab popcorn and watch it on the Big Bros telescreen.

edit on 7/17/19 by GENERAL EYES because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: RandomPerson
It alarms me when those who are purportedly against fascism are openly engaged in fascist tactics. What’s worse is they seem unaware of this fact.

They’re fighting regular Americans thinking they’re fascist, they’re fighting a boogeyman. Who is leading these sheep?

Nailed it

This all needs calling out and Marshall Law Declared while locking up The agitators, it is now a matter of national
Security and adverting possibly a 3rd world war across the entire western world

top topics

<< 1   >>

join