It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mein Kampf and the communist manifesto succeeded now the Liberals are trying it again .

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   
If people aren’t talking about this subject matter. They’re doing exactly what the liberals want them to do.

Many of us have seen the manifesto left by William Spronsen about his beliefs and reasoning for his attack. 

For me there is one paragraph that speaks volumes about  what's happening to America and especially our children. 

I've mentioned it several times and even did a thread on it. Yet for some reason it just hasn't caught on here and receive the importance it should. 

I honestly can't tell if people just think my position is dead wrong. If they've heard of it and it's old news. Or if they just don't understand how a book can be weaponized .

Here's the paragraph that caught my eye.

we are living in visible fascism ascendant. (i say visible, because those paying attention watched it survive and thrive under the protection of the state for decades [see zinn, people's history of the united states.") now it unabashedly follows its agenda with open and full cooperation from the government. from governments around the world. 

In his own words he acknowledges the impact Howard Zinn had over his life. It was so important to him he felt it should be noted in his last words. 

That book is being taught in many classrooms between 8th to 12th grades. As we speak . 

It's s Cherry picking of American history is obvious. It’s so biased they probably ran it by a CNN editor first .

Defenders say it's an alternate history and the facts are accurate. 

I can’t argue with that. What I do disagree with is that it doesn't offer any counter viewpoints.

It left out things like the Gettysburg address, Mr. Gorbachev tear down that wall and other significant parts of history that horror of horrors would show the US in good light. 

The kids are getting a one version of history. Which is fixated on the pre-ordained conclusion that the United States is evil. 

One of the scariest things to me is that . 

Many of those kids in primary schools will believe the teacher before they believe their parents.

Bullets rarely bring down a government. The greatest threat to any country isn't guns and bullets. 

Pen and paper are far more efficient. 

Karl Marx.... the communist manifesto.

Hitler .... Mein Kampf 

Gandhi Hind ....Swaraj

Thomas Paine ....common sense. 

(and others)

“The pen is mightier than the sword”

Many people will say the pen and paper today is the main stream media

To me it's like comparing a letter opener to a broad sword. The indoctrination of children in middle and high school has a good chance of sticking with them their whole life.

Which makes them more susceptible to the mainstream media’s propaganda.

Once again in liberal fashion they aren’t targeting naïve peoples brain with information. They are targeting their hearts which makes them much easier to control. (and I mean all liberals not just the progressives)

Just like the books above our biggest threat is Howard Zinn’s “A People's history of The united states”.

America could lose generations of young adults . Through the same kind of manipulation as Mein Kampf or the communist manifesto did. 

Most of us have been complaining about the liberal influences in college.

That pales in comparison to what they are doing to the younger children.

This attack on our kids should be receiving far more coverage and outrage.

Here’s the thread I did earlier with my feelings on this topic.

Liberals anarchist cook book

There’s not enough discussion about Zinn’s Book of programming.
edit on 15-7-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-7-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   
It alarms me when those who are purportedly against fascism are openly engaged in fascist tactics. What’s worse is they seem unaware of this fact.

They’re fighting regular Americans thinking they’re fascist, they’re fighting a boogeyman. Who is leading these sheep?

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Soft despotism is a term coined by Alexis de Tocqueville describing the state into which a country overrun by "a network of small complicated rules" might degrade. Soft despotism is different from despotism (also called 'hard despotism') in the sense that it is not obvious to the people.

Soft despotism gives people the illusion that they are in control, when in fact they have very little influence over their government. Soft despotism breeds fear, uncertainty, and doubt in the general populace. Alexis de Tocqueville observed that this trend was avoided in America only by the "habits of the heart" of its 19th-century populace.

en.wikipedia.org...

When people support censorship and call it patriotism,
when people defend fascism and call it freedom,
when people promote giving government more power and a larger scope and call it Constitutional,

you know their social engineering is working.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Democrats are using a failing strategy that wants to control the Future by controlling the Present (fake news), and controlling the Past (edited History).

It's a brilliant losing philosophy 😎

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

It’s probably me.

But I didn’t follow your whole reply .

I used to think the left was uninformed. But many times when you research one of claims. It takes 15 seconds to debunk it . Which means the majority of the left no they’re lying but play along with the narrative anyway .

Which brings me to another point. If you’re debating a young adult on a historical topic in which they are is 100% wrong .

Can you call them a liar when that was the way they were taught?

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Sorry, a carry over from another thread.

Sometimes I feel like I'm being gas-lighted by the leftists.

It's like they deliberately distort the definitions of freedom, patriotism.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

No biggie it happens to me too.

The left’s understanding of the words freedom and patriotism are quite the conundrum from their point of view .

My first guess would be, that they probably read the book .

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Writing "orange man bad" isn't debunking. FYI... to the lot of you.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: okrian

And who said it was ?

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: okrian

Writing "orange man bad" isn't debunking. FYI... to the lot of you.

Sure it is. They're owning the libtards.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Don’t ya just love how some people on the right try to pretend that Hitler wasn’t right wing, ohhh no, let’s just call him a liberal, bury our heads in the sand.
edit on 16-7-2019 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I find it frightening that liberals are so irrational they jump to wild conclusions when faced with any opposing view .

The OP had nothing to do with the political philosophy of the authors of the books. Just the fact that the books themselves had power.

You kind of skipped over Gandhi and Thomas Paine BTW.

I can only assume it was because it didn’t fit you narrative .

edit on 16-7-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Dont think unless its what I think. Dont speak unless its what I want you to say. These are Democrats doing this. Bunch of fascist, groupthink morons who HATE anybody who doesnt think or speak like them. Its BS and a lot of people are sick of it.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Democrats are now trapped and wading in their own private sewer system.

The farther they walk, the deeper it gets 😎

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Money talks, everything else is BS. Wealth inequality is at all time highs. We are about as far away from communism in this country as you can get and still have a currency having a shred of value. We may have a single party communist style government in this country. The thing is it is NOT the kind of communism that is in the workers favor!!!

"Fascism should more appropriately be called Corporatism because it is a merger of state and corporate power." Benito Mussolini

The United States is more a fascist military dictatorship based on spending and who is in power. The worker making the median wage in the United States has no power. The corporations and billionaires rule by having monopolies and cartels. The workers are screwed! Again, money talks, everything else is BS.

edit on 16-7-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Don’t ya just love how some people on the right try to pretend that Hitler wasn’t right wing, ohhh no, let’s just call him a liberal, bury our heads in the sand.

Don't ya love when leftists ignore facts and make things up because they can't argue what's actually being said in the OP?

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Not trying to be a jerk. But did you read and understand the premise of the OP ?

Because it had absolutely nothing to do with your reply .

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   
lmfao. zinn, marx, hitler.
names all of the same crew lol.

for those in the know, the 'writings on the wall'

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I haven't heard of "A People's History" before, thanks for the information. Here is a link to that text.

A People's History Of The United States

It's pretty evident that the values proclaimed early in the history of the U.S. were targets to aim for, not a common practice of the people at that time (or now for that matter).

There can be no doubt that many injustices and immoral behavior have gone on in our country since the very beginning. Just the idea that "all men are created equal" had a way to go from the Declaration of Independence to be more relevant today. At the beginning of our country slaves were not equal to "free men", you had to be a land owning male to participate in the vote, you had to be a part of the state sanctioned religion to run for office, and having wealth was generally respected more than any other attribute one could have.

Ultimately the pursuit of happiness is only for those who take every advantage, good or bad, to gain such for themselves. Sadly our base instincts and selfishness interfere with the necessity of U.S. citizens to aim for the bullseye created by the founders. The founders knew that if the country couldn't be maintained by a majority of moral citizens that ran it as it was intended to be run, then it would rapidly fall apart within their own lifetimes. A dictatorship would be the most likely result of the failure of our republic and the founder's publicly worried about that.

There is no doubt the U.S. is far from perfect, but that doen't mean that the target must be abandoned and we should subvert the founding principles that can make our country greater than it ever was. IMO, I don't think there is a better answer to ensure freedom and justice than the moral fortitude needed to adhere to the founding principles of our nation.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
a reply to: dfnj2015

Not trying to be a jerk. But did you read and understand the premise of the OP ?

Because it had absolutely nothing to do with your reply .

That's just what they do when they can't refute anything you said. Get used to it. That's how all the left wing members here roll. Deflect, deflect, deflect.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join