It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberal "African-Americans" seek to keep all "Blacks" slaves.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 06:23 AM
link   
"An outspoken black conservative says he is offended by black liberals who suggest there is a separate agenda for black Americans.

The Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson, the founder of a group that "rebuilds the family by rebuilding the man," has emerged as a national spokesman on conservative issues; and he is blasting a recent gathering of black liberals who presumed to "define the African-American agenda."

"There is no separate 'African American' agenda," Peterson insists. "The agenda for black Americans is the same as the one for whites and other Americans: Love of God, country, and family; lower taxes, a good education, and a good environment to raise a family."

Peterson believes that things are looking up for black Americans: "They're getting married and taking more personal responsibility for their own lives," he told C-SPAN's "Washington Journal" on Saturday.

"They are beginning to question the established liberal black leaders," who have "kept most of them angry at the white man and addicted to [government] programs."

Peterson said more black Americans are rejecting the "evil Democratic platform," including "abortion on demand and homosexual marriage."

At a "State of the Black Union" symposium in Georgia on Saturday (televised live on C-SPAN), liberals such as Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, and Louis Farrakhan were asked to consider a "contract with black America," which could be used to set politicians straight on what issues they must support if they want to win the liberal black vote.

Symposium moderator Tavis Smiley raised the idea: "The next time you [politicians] come calling on our vote, you come correct on the contract or you don't come at all,'' the PBS talk show host said.

President Bush, in a July 2004 speech to the National Urban League, suggested that Democrats are taking the black vote for granted, and the idea of a "contract with black America" suggests that liberals may see some truth in that.

But that doesn't mean black liberals are finding common ground with President Bush. On the contrary, some of the speakers at Saturday's symposium criticized black pastors who recently met with Bush at the White House.

The Rev. Eddie Long, an Atlanta pastor, was asked about being a closet Republican. Long replied that "just because we went to the house [White House] doesn't mean we had intercourse." The remark was met by cheers, press reports said.

Peterson indicated that he was particularly offended by the closing remarks of Michael Eric Dyson, a University of Pennsylvania professor, who --- according to Peterson -- "went on an unstoppable tirade about being proud of his 'Niggerdom.'"

According to Peterson, Dyron screamed, "I'm a victim of Democracy!" and "I embrace my Niggerdom -- I'm a Nigga! I'm a Nigga! And all you Niggas out there get down with me." According to Peterson, Dyson received a standing ovation from the audience.

"It's time-out for Jesse Jackson, Louis Farrakhan and Al Sharpton," Peterson said in a press release. "Most blacks," he said -- not all, he stressed -- "are suffering, not because of racism but because of a lack of moral values."

www.cnsnews.com...\Politics\archive\200503\POL20050303b.html

By pushing non-existent "racisim" the liberal leftist seek to keep all African-Americans" salves on "their" plantation of control. Conservative american "blacks" are beginning to see the "chains" and reject the slaveowners called the DNC and NAACP. Its about time

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Damn but its nice to see someone with enough sense to realise there is no black-american, whte-american, or anyotherbslabel-american community.
We are all Americans, and its nice to see someone calling sharpton, jackson, and co. on thier divisivness.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Of course Democrats want to keep blacks on the liberal plantation...if they become wealthy and self-sufficient they could become Republicans (God forbid!).

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
Of course Democrats want to keep blacks on the liberal plantation...if they become wealthy and self-sufficient they could become Republicans (God forbid!).

I do always find it interesting that the lovely libs on this site avoid such fact filled info as in this thread. Just can't deal with the truth I guess.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 08:11 AM
link   
*Gasp...nooooooo*

Thank you for another wise reminder that liberals are bad and should be all shot at dusk...tsk tsk...what would happen without your stories to enlighten us? We must hate hate hate liberals at all costs.

* I think i'll go out and punch the first liberal i see*

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
*Gasp...nooooooo*

Thank you for another wise reminder that liberals are bad and should be all shot at dusk...tsk tsk...what would happen without your stories to enlighten us? We must hate hate hate liberals at all costs.

* I think i'll go out and punch the first liberal i see*

Every good girlfriend I ever had was a luny lib. I love libs every chance I get. Please don't hurt them they are fun. No hate, love baby love......

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid

*Gasp...nooooooo*

Every good girlfriend I ever had was a luny lib. I love libs every chance I get. Please don't hurt them they are fun. No hate, love baby love......
Bet ya try, Doc, huh?! After all they are the attractive females, unlike the conservative dog-like Anne Coulters of the world!

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 08:42 AM
link   
dog-like? Ann Coulter is a heaven-sent babe!

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid

*Gasp...nooooooo*

Bet ya try, Doc, huh?! After all they are the attractive females, unlike the conservative dog-like Anne Coulters of the world!

Oh, you know I would be Ann's slave anytime.

But, seriously what about the article? No joke, I do think the "slavemasters" at the DNC are trying to keep African Americans under "their" control. IE "Slaves" to liberal Rhetoric.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Ohh yeah because britney spears is very accurately described as "dog-like"
Not too mentin all of these people.
www.answers.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Oh no is there another person out there that shares my illness?

Doc, I worry about you. Next thing you will be saying is that truth is not relative as I do. My dogmatic ideals are the result of my superstitious belief in something I can not see or touch, my over demanding parents that expected certain things from me, and sexually repressive childhood are just a few of the things professionals (sic) have told me is the cause of my illness.

What took a civil war and a million deaths to give black Americans their liberty, was destroyed by 50 years of social engineering and the moral relativity preached in black churches..

They like to say things like do not judge. Simple me, what I though a judge does was hear the evidence, make a decision as to guilt or not and then pass sentence for enforcement.

I do not convict anyone or pass sentence, that the Lord's..

I am to be a beacon of light...(ya know sumptn that displaces darkness).

Good people do not need Jesus. I consider it a worthwhile job to show people they are not good just as I am not good.

Taken for granted by the DNC? Like maybe Christians being taken for granted by the GOP? We'll see come SC nominations.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Are you supporting this guy's views?

Because I heard the State of the Black Union talks, and have to say that many people said many great things, to include the:

"I'm a victim of Democracy!" and "I embrace my Niggerdom -- I'm a Nigga! I'm a Nigga! And all you Niggas out there get down with me."

quote. They asked why they were allied with the Democratic party when they don't seem to have their interests at heart.

They talked about increasing the wealth of the black community, because America respects and moves for and with wealth.

Black America has separated itself and been separated by history from white America. They want things to improve, and their is nothing wrong with that.

But your title is really misleading as to the content of the thread, and the article does not support your claim.

If it did, then that would say that black America has somehow adopted the historically white view about blacks. Why would they do that? They wouldn't

[edit on 8-3-2005 by KrazyJethro]

new topics

top topics

join