It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AOC, Pressley and Omar Won't Condemn Antifa Attack On Ice After Their Press Conference

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: FyreByrd

He has condemned them !!!!

Unless YOU can show where he praised them 🤣😄🤣

Desperate and late 🤣😄🤣

No Sir, first you show me where he condemned them.
I refer you back to OccamsRazor04 post addressing that.

You really should stop consuming fake news, it is literally bad for your health.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Stop giving the butt ugly women attention.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth

Normally I would agree with you, but when it comes to people who are part of our gov they NEED to be exposed......these arent just some hollywood idiots running their mouths, these are people that can spearhead the destruction of our country........

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: Bloodworth

Normally I would agree with you, but when it comes to people who are part of our gov they NEED to be exposed......these arent just some hollywood idiots running their mouths, these are people that can spearhead the destruction of our country........

Your right

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   
The Rebel is fake news

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Theyy
The Rebel is fake news

Do tell, show one instance of this.

Should I hold my breath?
( youd like that though, huh
)

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

You mean like my sourced quote of his FULL statement where he explicitly condemns them by name?

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Yeah, Omar will fight for what is right... Like she fought in favor of the aholes who wanted to join ISIS in 2016?... She lied even back then claiming these men were marginalized... Lady like millions of other Americans/legal residents I have been as poor as dirt, and that didn't make me want to become an assassin for a crazed group...

Rep. Ilhan Omar asks judge for compassion in ISIS recruit sentencing

Please do revoke the citizenship of this American and Jewish hater, she belongs in Somalia.

edit on 17-7-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: shawmanfromny

I think the more interesting question is not how AOC responded but what is ICE doing that people feel compelled to attack it with violence??????????

You mean what "certain circles, including yourself" CLAIM that ICE is doing meanwhile those same people INCLUDING YOU have called to get rid of ICE, not allow funding for ICE the DHS etc under Trump meanwhile you didn't give a rat's butt that your idols Obama/Biden were the ones who started all of this, put illegals including thousands of illegal children "in those cages," and deported more illegals than any other President INCLUDING POTUS TRUMP...

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

MSM lies? You didn't even come close to the whole context of his statements.

Trump: "Okay, what about the alt-left that came charging at -- excuse me, what about the alt-left that came charging at the, as you say, the alt-right? Do they have any semblance of guilt?

"Let me ask you this: What about the fact that they came charging with clubs in their hands, swinging clubs? Do they have any problem? I think they do. As far as I’m concerned, that was a horrible, horrible day. Wait a minute. I’m not finished. I’m not finished, fake news. That was a horrible day --

" I will tell you something. I watched those very closely -- much more closely than you people watched it. And you have -- you had a group on one side that was bad, and you had a group on the other side that was also very violent. And nobody wants to say that, but I’ll say it right now. You had a group -- you had a group on the other side that came charging in, without a permit, and they were very, very violent."

www.politifact.com...

"Charging in" on his fascist base, which is probably why he felt the urge to go full blown whataboutist. He effectively equates the "Alt-Left" with Neo-Nazis here, essentially saying that they are an equally dangerous terror organization for protesting without permit.

The whole speech is a horrible mess of conflicting statements. And with denouncing both Neo-Nazis and Alt-Left equally, he effectively denounces nothing at all. You don't see that?

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

And with denouncing both Neo-Nazis and Alt-Left equally, he effectively denounces nothing at all.

You're an idiot.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Yes. Idiots would equate Antifa with Neo-Nazis, and I'm an idiot for trying to explain this to morons.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   

So next time he denounces the alt-left don't complain he did not denounce the alt-right. Apparently you think he can only do one.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Next time we'll probably see the next false equivalance bubbling up his brain. Nah. I think he can do it twice, in a trice.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Congress members AOC/OMAR/TLAIB can say horrible things about Israel, our President, and America.

But common citizens are not allowed to say "Send Her Back" in reference to America hater, Ilhan Omar?

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Congress members AOC/OMAR/TLAIB can say horrible things about Israel, our President, and America.

But common citizens are not allowed to say "Send Her Back" in reference to America hater, Ilhan Omar?

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

They have certainly silenced the old-timers into submission. Not much from Schiff-Nadler-Cummings-Waters these days.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: xuenchen

They have certainly silenced the old-timers into submission. Not much from Schiff-Nadler-Cummings-Waters these days.

They're very busy with the Bueller Carnival arrangements 😄

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   
AOC/OMAR/TLAIB have done more for the right than Trump when comes to people abandoning the left.

After their loss they were supposed to get their # together, but they are idiots. The democratic party needs to split and form another party. A party with some common sense. They would lose for a few elections, but they are going to lose anyway.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   

and I'm an idiot

Correct

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join