It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flying Dreams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I think flying dreams are universal. Don't we all have dreams where we can take off in the blink of an eye? We finally rise above our mortal shackles and show off our newfound liberation.

It is a common dream where we can achieve the impossible longings deep within.

I have flying dreams. But I also have 'piano dreams.'

A couple of times a month I have my piano dreams, where I can jam out on the ivories like I've been doing it all my life. The melodies in my dreams are original and inspiring. The music within me is overwhelming and that is enough to master the instrument instantaneously in my dreams.

I often think about getting a cheap keyboard or enrolling in lessons in my waking life. I know it's going to be costly and take much time and effort. It's not really feasible right now.

Do you have flying dreams or piano dreams?

What is your one thing you can do only in dreams?

edit on 15-7-2019 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

I often think about getting a cheap keyboard or enrolling in lessons in my waking life. I know it's going to be costly and take much time and effort. It's not really feasible right now.

When you finally get around to learning keys...you will ask yourself..."why did I wait so long to do this"

I did just what you described...bought a cheap keyboard and watched youtube piano tutorial videos. You will be amazed how well you can play in just a few weeks.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Cool video. I could never do that, I can't even type well and I have been doing it all my life...

The only music dream I had was I was a rock star playing the crap out of a guitar lol

But back to the video, how can one person do that? Amazing

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I have dreams wherein I am not flying ,but floating in an
upright position. Both of my knees are slightly bent, and
I float a few inches above the floor while gliding forward
effortlessly. I am usually in a building amongst other
people .But strangely the other people are walking
and do not seem to mind or notice my floating.
Floating upright amongst a crowd or in buildings is just good
etiquette I suppose.
But sometimes , when I approach a stairway and no one is
around, I am "naughty" and I launch and do a leap-float
down the stairs.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Yes, flying dreams are the best. I feel very free and creative at those times. I wake up and feel that I should paint a beautiful picture....but I've not painted before. So that is my next project to try and teach myself. Because inside it feels necessary. Dreamland really affects me!

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   
The topic of flying in my dreams has always been a fascinating topic

The first dreams I had of flying were laborsom. I had to swim through the air, it was physical. It was difficult to control.

Then in my teens, I was visited in dream by a man in a brown suit and brown derby hat. He was older and walked with a cane. He knew I could fly. He told me I was doing it wrong. He had an old book that he gave to me that illustrated the mental aspects of flight. How to use it, and how not to be taken by it.

I always feared being taken by flight. It's where you just continue to go up and up and can't come back down.

Anyway, he gave me the book on the condition that I give it away when I'm old.

I used to have so many great dreams. I was into lucid dreaming before I ever knew what it was called. Haven't had any flying dreams lately, but I always look forward to them.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I love flying dreams, and I’ve had them as long as I’ve been alive. When I was little, I’d have lucid dreams every night. I could do literally anything and everything, but I always just used it to fly.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Fying dreams make the dreamer feel free and energetic but what they actually are about is that in real life the dreamer is feeling stressed and overwhelmed, the dream is a release valve for these emotions, the flying in the dream is indicative of how the conscious mind is overlooking something in everyday life that needs attention brought to it to lessen the stress.

Playing piano however is alot more positive, it is indicative of a higher level of self awareness in the category of searching for harmony in ones life. However the location of the piano playing is very very important to decipher more from this dream aspect.................... So where exactly are you playing?

So interestingly the piano playing indicates the search which your clearly on judging by your choice of avatar and the flying is indicative of stress and overlooking something which when looked at concurrently indicates your unsatisfied with where your spiritual search is taking you SO FAR.

Your subconscious is telling you your on the right path but your overlooking something causing you disharmony.

Very interesting dreaming....... indeed.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Dreams are beautiful and doorways to our inner world's. Thank you for sharing.

If in your waking life you feel the joy and wonder of the dreams go for it!

don't jump of a cliff!!!!
You can't fly...

I meant the piano

No Clue

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Sometimes I dream and can fly like a fighter jet, but most times it's more like swimming, doing the breast stroke and swimming up into the air.

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I used to love dreams of flying... then, I outsourced my flight control software to India...

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I have only flew in dreams when I became lucid. I even used telekinesis on someone making them flip around in the air, which made bystanders yell and get scared in the dream.

When I have become lucid in a dream I always jump up and begin flying, but it's slow and mushy flight. Not quick or fast.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   
i often have flying dreams, they are my favorite. Sometimes i have dreams of playing beyond my skill level on my guitar. and i can hear the music to attempt to recreate it if its still in my memory.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
I think flying dreams are universal. Don't we all have dreams where we can take off in the blink of an eye? We finally rise above our mortal shackles and show off our newfound liberation.

It is a common dream where we can achieve the impossible longings deep within.

I have flying dreams. But I also have 'piano dreams.'

A couple of times a month I have my piano dreams, where I can jam out on the ivories like I've been doing it all my life. The melodies in my dreams are original and inspiring. The music within me is overwhelming and that is enough to master the instrument instantaneously in my dreams.

Do you have flying dreams or piano dreams?

What is your one thing you can do only in dreams?

You're having "lucid" dreams.

Just not knowing it. Control this, and you won't be just flying, you'll be soaring the universe.
edit on 12/1/2019 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

top topics

join