It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would have to happen to make you go out into the streets and protest?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 06:13 AM
link   
i have been watching a lot of news from other countries lately and I have noticed that they seem to be more apt to protest if they are not happy about something. I have also noticed that most people here don't go out and protest so I was just wondering what would it take to get you so upset that you would go out and carry a sign and protest? Would it be the the draft starting back up? The overturning of abortion rights for women? Religious rights taken away? What one single thing would make you so angry that you would protest?

[edit on 4-3-2005 by goose]

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Any attempt by Hillary Clinton to take the Presidency would make me go out into the streets and protest.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 06:20 AM
link   
any actions by the government to try and kill the unions in our country. actually i'll be protesting just that later this month.

Without unions workers don't have a say and my university and all universities around australia would be a darker place without student unions that provide so much.

thanks,
drfunk

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 07:12 AM
link   
any removal of my basic rights being removed would send me to the streets.

right to bear arms would be a biggie. woman's right to choose would be another. racism aka KKK rally would send me to the streets (one was held about a month ago 30 miles from me and i wasn't aware until it was over but i would have gladly protested) gas prices are about to send me out to the streets right now.............

angie

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I already go out and protest. It was the war in Iraq and the bush foreign policies that did it for me. I am looking forward to the next peace march on the anniversry of the bombing of Iraq. It is this month, March 20th...the march will be on Saturday, March 19th. www.unitedforpeace.org...
It is a big event even here. Out of a population of 25,000 people at least 6,000 attend this event here in beautiful Humboldt County, Ca...where the Redwoods meet the Pacific Ocean and the people still believe in Peace and Harmony!

Here is a link to scheduled events in CA:

meetup.radicaldesigns.org...

I also stand with this group of women: www.womeninblack.org...

[edit on 3/4/2005 by Cherish]

top topics

join