It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Omar, Pressley, Ocasio-Cortez and Tlaib respond to Trump's comments

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Dunno how else to describe individuals who are anti-Constitutional other than saying anti-Constitutional but fascist is easier to type and I have arthritis.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: pavil

He sold terrorists a hundred billion in weapons for starters, he's a global businessman by trade which means he is a globalist by the very definition of the word and he has rewarded the clearly globalist establishment with a trillion dollars in tax cuts. Yay lobbying and puppet politicians!

Many are too blind to see. They hear silly things Omar and AOC say, and that somehow makes the Trump right in every aspect.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Precisely. They've been trained like good little robots.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   
They attack the Trump administration...Trump tweets things they do not like, so they claim racist. Trump treats all jerks alike, it does not matter what color they are or what sex they are.

Do these women think they can say anything they want and nobody can challenge them for what they say?

Democratic congressmen and women, take care of getting rid of these uncivil congressmen before they destroy your parties reputation even more than it is.

I hate when jerks play the race card against anyone who challenges them.
edit on 15-7-2019 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: pavil

He sold terrorists a hundred billion in weapons for starters, he's a global businessman by trade which means he is a globalist by the very definition of the word and he has rewarded the clearly globalist establishment with a trillion dollars in tax cuts. Yay lobbying and puppet politicians!

Many are too blind to see. They hear silly things Omar and AOC say, and that somehow makes the Trump right in every aspect.

Because these are CONGRESSMEN, the "silly" things they say carry weight. Right now, they're in the same camp as ANTIFA...the TERRORIST camp. That is true no matter who is President.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 11:33 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

They aren't Antifa, but yea I agree their words carry weight and they should condemn Antifa. Same goes for Trump. Has he said one word condemning israel on their actions against Palestinians ? No, he hasn't. He has followed nearly every other president in completely supporting israel and their war crimes against Palestinians.

How about Trump's late night half-thought tweets? Don't those carry weight? Or is it too hard to criticize the president for being reckless in his tweets?

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Trump has a great point. Those congresswomen should not be pissing on the very country that elevated them to the status of lawmaker while saying nothing of the s-hole countries from which they came.

His comments have nothing to do with races or immigration status, but the hatred they spew from their own mouths.

Sure, his assumptions may be off, but that is a far cry from the stupidity on display from these congresswomen.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ATSAlex

FINALLY !!

The real press conference tapes !! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 12:20 AM
link   
The Flab4 blew an opportunity for gun control !!!!!!

Democrats Mum as Bodies Stack up in Gun-Controlled Chicago

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 12:36 AM
link   

President Trump does enough GOOD FOR THIS NATION to more than off-set the Tweets. Actually, the Tweets are designed to deliver a certain response. The statements about Omar, Tliab, AOC worked like a charm.

Pelosi raked those ladies over the coals last week. Today, thanks to Trump, she's now supporting and defending them. Pelosi is being made to behave like a moth that darts to the brightest light at the moment. Puppet on a string comes to mind.

As icing on the cake, Omar went on a profanity-laced tirade against President Trump tonight.

www.foxnews.com...

He's gotta be loving it! Mindless puppets on a string, LOL.
edit on 7/16/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Well, I mean you believe every tweet has a hidden message.. Plus you linked foxnews.com..... We are on differn't wave lengths...

I know you're hardcore into the Qanon, I don't believe it, but good luck with it.. I hope you're right.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Another point about The Fab4 is they are "molding the clay" because the Democrat President Candidates MUST react or get klobbered.

I think The Fab4 will end up being the Democrats' "Fatal Distraction" by the time they get to the DNC National Beerhall Convention next year.

๐Ÿ˜ƒ

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™‰

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 01:07 AM
link   
First,

3 of 4 of the congresswomen are American born. So Trump telling them to go back to their countries is insulting, divisive and yeah, I'd say racist.

It is not presidential, professional nor excusable because of some "masterful" plan of his. This country has real problems and real divisions and we don't need him fanning more flames and dividing more people.

My best friend is Hispanic female, born and raised here by American born Hispanics but, since Trump, she gets dirty looks at grocery store by dumbass people. Don't feed into this dumbass attitude.

I'm a Texan. There where Hispanics in Texas before there where whites. This current attitude is BS and needs to stop.

AOC, her politics are crap and I don't agree with pretty much anything that comes out of her mouth but she is American. Her politics and how she does her job gives enough ammo for criticism, saying she should go back to a Puerto Rico (which is a U.S. territory btw) where she was not born in and not citizen of is an ignorant and belittling statement and a bridge too far. It was a comment below the office of the President.

I was previously guilty of giving Trump a pass on too many things. That ends. Yeah, beats HRC being president, but he is crap choice as president like those before him.

Whole ton of politicians on both sides need to be purged.

edit on 16-7-2019 by Strate8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: shooterbrody

๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™‰

Yeah that's clever !! โ˜‘๏ธ๐ŸŽฏ

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Strate8

MSM has it !!!!! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 01:09 AM
link   

We always say "time will tell" with these theories, predictions, etc.. But I'm getting tired of waiting. Both Left/Right want to take down leaders on the opposite team, but so far, it's just a big fat stalemate. Lots of words and nothing more.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join