It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Omar, Pressley, Ocasio-Cortez and Tlaib respond to Trump's comments

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Extreme left because I don't lick Trump's boots or ignore his blatantly globalist moves? Ever seen Eric Trump's Twitter? He's advertising Trump's properties all the time. Trump is a global businessman, a.k.a. a globalist.

Sorry if I question the mainstream narrative more than you do. Trump has strengthened the terrorists and those who finance them through his deals.

I'm sorry that you refuse to see how those puppets on TV influence your behavior and thought patterns with their intentionally divisive rhetoric. Propaganda is a two way street.
edit on 7/15/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

What did Trump say that was anti-Constitutional?

Source it.

He used *gasp* free speech to offer his opinion.

Hell, convince me that you even give a modicum of respect towards the Constitution. You're more to the left than Stalin and you dare lecture me on freedoms?

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I'm a clown? Aw, that hurts my feelings. Not.

You guys literally swarm me in almost any thread I post in. I poke the hornet's nest so the hive isn't happy with me. Lol.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   

He's the guy that makes you so angry that you can't even formulate a message? Huh. Bummer!

Nice circlejerk thread you morons have going here! Must be cool to be one of the cool groupthink fellas with Freedom of Speech issues.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

What can I say? I learn from the best around here. "The media said this, the Democrats did that". Constant victimhood, you should check out the front page most days, you'll get your victim "fix" there for sure.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   

His *opinion* was that those who criticize the US should leave, or go back to where (the countries) they (or their ancestors) came from. He has a right to his opinion (even if unbecoming for the President of the United States of America *facepalm*).

That said, it is an un-American sentiment, but I guess you're ok with it. The right to express it, sure, but the actuality of sentiment?

That I respect the Constitution? I don't call for people to go back to their countries or to leave. Hell, I probably love this country more than you, hence the fight for inclusion. Convince me you have any modicum of respect for the Constitution; if you agree with the content of the tweets, you can't.
edit on 15-7-2019 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

He's the guy that makes you so angry that you can't even formulate a message? Huh. Bummer!

Nice circlejerk thread you morons have going here! Must be cool to be one of the cool groupthink fellas with Freedom of Speech issues.

highly entertaining though .

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   

YOU don't like it?

LEAVE!

You don't like a representative republic?

GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!

You don't defend the Constitution, you try to undermine it.

But you do have the right to spew as much anti-American crap as you like. Because of the 1st Amendment which you are trying to eliminate.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Do you agree with the tweets?

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Ironic that I constantly fight you fascists on the free speech issue.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

And you continue to be a useful tool of the left and their anti-freedom values.

Well done.

link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

Sure, why not.

GTFO.

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

YOU don't like it?

LEAVE!

You don't like a representative republic?

GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!

You don't defend the Constitution, you try to undermine it.

But you do have the right to spew as much anti-American crap as you like. Because of the 1st Amendment which you are trying to eliminate.

If we don't like it we seek to make it better.

THAT is America.

THAT is patriotism.

That is our right, to defend it from those who seek to undermine it.

If you disagree with loving it so much you want to make it better as we do, dare not call yourself an American. You are anything but.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Do YOU think those should be censored ?

😃

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Keep that helmet on sparky. No more er visits.

Ps
There is no us.
Your opinion of yourself is vastly overinflated.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Eww
You got some on your chin.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Do YOU think those should be censored ?

😃

Nope.

But the sentiments are un-American and should not be the basis for any kind of policy.

And those sentiments should not come from the President of the United States of America. THAT is the problem.

edit on 15-7-2019 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Next up for POTUS?

He’s going to find a way to get 4 Horsewomen of the Apocalypse to start fighting among themselves, lol.

This is some funny ish.

Nancy/Chuck/DNC staring at less than 200 electoral votes in 2020. There’s too many to Arkancide unless they all get on one DNC charter.

The Dems are a soup sandwich.
edit on 15-7-2019 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-7-2019 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Patriotism is not undermining the Constitution and rule of law.

What you are describing is more like retards humping doorknobs.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Yes, by visiting a message board and pointing out Trump's globalist moves I am now a representative of the entire left and am now anti-freedom and un-American. Thank you for being an example of the kinds of thoughts brainwashing results in. It's you vs them, no compromise just pure unadulterated hate for other people.

You know that bigotry and prejudice don't begin and end with skin color don't you? There are a lot of bigots on here if you take that fact into account. You can be prejudiced against certain ideologies and there's a lot of prejudice these days, unfortunately.
edit on 7/15/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join